Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Could George D. become the next.... 19:17 - Mar 16 with 9223 viewsBigKindo

............Holt, Lambert, Murray, Le Fondre, Buckley. Answers in one word.
Could George D. become the next.... on 22:57 - Mar 16 with 1698 viewsClivert

Tait, Leonard and Shaw might be a fairer comparison to the names mentioned in the OP tbf.
Could George D. become the next.... on 23:02 - Mar 16 with 1664 views49thseason

Could George D. become the next.... on 22:57 - Mar 16 by Clivert

Tait, Leonard and Shaw might be a fairer comparison to the names mentioned in the OP tbf.

Maybe Tranmere will buy him off us?
Could George D. become the next.... on 23:09 - Mar 16 with 1652 viewsClivert

Could George D. become the next.... on 23:02 - Mar 16 by 49thseason

Maybe Tranmere will buy him off us?

Buy or take??
Could George D. become the next.... on 23:49 - Mar 16 with 1623 viewsD_Alien

Could George D. become the next.... on 21:00 - Mar 16 by roccydaleian

Mealy mouthed i hope?

Can gorgeous go from dogshit to the dogs bollocks? Its not far, when you think about it!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Could George D. become the next.... on 01:13 - Mar 17 with 1595 viewsRoChDaLe

hes clinical in front of goal

how is anthony elding still in league one?

Could George D. become the next.... on 08:35 - Mar 17 with 1553 viewsTalkingSutty

Wow, what a way to treat one of our own. I would like to think the large majority of posters will distance themselves from this comment.

Hilly must be wondering what sort of so called supporters we have at this club....so much for team Rochdale !!

On behalf of the decent Dale supporters i would like to apologise to George and his family if he is reading this post.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Could George D. become the next.... on 08:51 - Mar 17 with 1542 viewsDale23years

Could George D. become the next.... on 08:35 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

Wow, what a way to treat one of our own. I would like to think the large majority of posters will distance themselves from this comment.

Hilly must be wondering what sort of so called supporters we have at this club....so much for team Rochdale !!

On behalf of the decent Dale supporters i would like to apologise to George and his family if he is reading this post.

totally agree TS me think post should be deleted

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Could George D. become the next.... on 08:58 - Mar 17 with 1539 viewsMass_Debater

Strong reliable content.
Login to get fewer ads

Could George D. become the next.... on 09:06 - Mar 17 with 1523 viewsClivert

What an endearing chap you are, no doubt your mate will be along shortly with a 'hilarious' video to pay tribute to you.
Could George D. become the next.... on 09:38 - Mar 17 with 1498 viewssweetcorn

Sorry lads, little harsh, i'd like to downgrade it to genital herpes, you know a bad itch, that you just can't get rid of.

Leader of the little gang of immature cretins.

Could George D. become the next.... on 09:38 - Mar 17 with 1494 viewssweetcorn

Could George D. become the next.... on 09:06 - Mar 17 by Clivert

What an endearing chap you are, no doubt your mate will be along shortly with a 'hilarious' video to pay tribute to you.

Sandylaner1 I think he's talking about you bro.

Could George D. become the next.... on 10:51 - Mar 17 with 1450 viewsrochdale1987

No
Could George D. become the next.... on 11:25 - Mar 17 with 1415 viewsThreeLions

Fookin clown. Tazzy was right about you. BAN THE FOOKER
Could George D. become the next.... on 11:25 - Mar 17 with 1413 viewsAtThePeake

Sigh.

Tangled up in blue.

Could George D. become the next.... on 11:43 - Mar 17 with 1385 viewsSalwaDale

Could George D. become the next.... on 08:35 - Mar 17 by TalkingSutty

This.

TBBT

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:12 - Mar 17 with 1329 viewssweetcorn

Could George D. become the next.... on 11:25 - Mar 17 by ThreeLions

Fookin clown. Tazzy was right about you. BAN THE FOOKER

Haters gon' Hate.

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:13 - Mar 17 with 1327 viewsThreeLions

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:12 - Mar 17 by sweetcorn

Haters gon' Hate.

Cretin
Could George D. become the next.... on 12:16 - Mar 17 with 1319 viewssweetcorn

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:13 - Mar 17 by ThreeLions

Cretin

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:19 - Mar 17 with 1312 viewsboromat

He's got the potential but I'm not sure he's got the mental strength to make it. Fingers crossed he proves me wrong! I think everyone would love him to start scoring week in week out and everybody knows he's got the potential to do it, that is what makes it so frustrating.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:26 - Mar 17 with 1294 viewsThreeLions

Popcorn might have deleted the offending post but I still say ban him, time you sorted these numpties out Col
Could George D. become the next.... on 12:30 - Mar 17 with 1283 viewssweetcorn

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:26 - Mar 17 by ThreeLions

Popcorn might have deleted the offending post but I still say ban him, time you sorted these numpties out Col

I didn't delete anything.

Could George D. become the next.... on 12:54 - Mar 17 with 1248 viewsPDIDDY

Dogsh@t

Gissa job

Could George D. become the next.... on 13:11 - Mar 17 with 1219 viewsYouTubeDale

In his interview after the match, Keith Hill said " We had more than enough opportunities to have walked away with a healthy scoreline and a hat-trick ball for George Donnelly." He failed to score again and it cost us.

On 1st Jan 2012 he signed for Macc and scored 3 goals in 15 appearances...Macclesfield Town failed to win a League (or any other) match from the start of January 2012 through until the match away verses Dagenham and Redbridge on Saturday 17 March, a winless streak of 14 League matches. They were relegated.

No, he's not a one man team and is not solely responsible but being a striker you rely on him finishing. It's a very important part of his remit. If he can't finish then the team suffers.

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Could George D. become the next.... on 13:23 - Mar 17 with 1189 viewssweetcorn

Could George D. become the next.... on 13:11 - Mar 17 by YouTubeDale

In his interview after the match, Keith Hill said " We had more than enough opportunities to have walked away with a healthy scoreline and a hat-trick ball for George Donnelly." He failed to score again and it cost us.

On 1st Jan 2012 he signed for Macc and scored 3 goals in 15 appearances...Macclesfield Town failed to win a League (or any other) match from the start of January 2012 through until the match away verses Dagenham and Redbridge on Saturday 17 March, a winless streak of 14 League matches. They were relegated.

No, he's not a one man team and is not solely responsible but being a striker you rely on him finishing. It's a very important part of his remit. If he can't finish then the team suffers.

He has to go in the summer. As i've said, we'll struggle to offload him. He offers nothing but workrate.

Could George D. become the next.... on 13:24 - Mar 17 with 1183 viewsTalkingSutty

Could George D. become the next.... on 13:11 - Mar 17 by YouTubeDale

In the last 3 games none of our strikers have scored more than Donnelly. Yes, hes missed a few but at least he puts in the effort to get there in the first place.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024