Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mayhill tonight 21:51 - May 20 with 18408 viewsChief

Some sort of riot going on!?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Mayhill tonight on 11:57 - May 21 with 1632 viewsBillyChong

Mayhill tonight on 08:56 - May 21 by onehunglow

It's not just Swansea where this happens,Gary.
The whole country is screwed.
no police force has the guts to get stuck in and they should share the shame as should politicians of BOTH main parties.

We have not a decent home secretary in living memory.

Can’t get much worse than the current Home Secretary
Mayhill tonight on 12:01 - May 21 with 1615 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 11:55 - May 21 by theloneranger

Well done to the local lads who were there at midnight last night to board up the windows and doors, and to make sure the people were safe for the night.

and actions like this should be recognised by all of us and the media , well done

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Mayhill tonight on 12:04 - May 21 with 1579 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 11:57 - May 21 by BillyChong

To me,she is an incompetent fraud, but harking back,just look at who we have had in this key senior office of State

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Mayhill tonight on 12:09 - May 21 with 1579 viewsGwyn737

Mayhill tonight on 11:39 - May 21 by onehunglow

Gwyn.
Easier said than done.
We have to create a society when children are brought into a world for the right reason and not as a trophy,or something to do as their mates have babies or to get council accomodation. In short,their "parents" won't a shyte give until the police come knocking.

This will take several generations . It' s been inevitable .

It is hard. And seen as expensive, although up against the long term cost of paying for the outcomes I'm not so sure.

Our current society celebrates soundbites on 'tougher sentences' then moans thay have to be paid for.

Early help and early intervention has to be the way forward.
Mayhill tonight on 12:25 - May 21 with 1526 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 12:09 - May 21 by Gwyn737

It is hard. And seen as expensive, although up against the long term cost of paying for the outcomes I'm not so sure.

Our current society celebrates soundbites on 'tougher sentences' then moans thay have to be paid for.

Gwyn
You are dead right

Mayhill tonight on 12:36 - May 21 with 1526 viewscontroversial_jack

Mayhill tonight on 12:09 - May 21 by Gwyn737

There's no evidence that long sentences deter career criminals, they are more likely to be deterred by shorter more frequent ones
Mayhill tonight on 12:49 - May 21 with 1504 viewsLohengrin

Mayhill tonight on 10:22 - May 21 by theloneranger

This is the Oxygen thief who organised last night's riot.

Scum of the fvcking earth!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/biker-pulling-wheelie-busy-road-18

“ Jahanzaib Malik.”

A local boy then.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Mayhill tonight on 12:53 - May 21 with 1498 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 12:36 - May 21 by controversial_jack

There's no evidence that long sentences deter career criminals, they are more likely to be deterred by shorter more frequent ones

That maybe true of the " career " criminal but for petty criminals I'm not so sure . Mayor Rudolph Giuliani's administration in New York in the 1990's recognised that aggressive policing of lower-level crimes had an impact on reducing crime overall The most prominent of his policy changes was the aggressive policing of lower-level crimes, a policy which was known as the "broken windows" approach to law enforcement. but it should also be acknowledged that no work, no money, little hope of obtaining one has a massive influence on the direction kids take today. How many 20 years do you see driving newish BMWs , its not because they're working double shifts in McDonalds that's for sure . Our whole society needs a reset .

Login to get fewer ads

Mayhill tonight on 12:56 - May 21 with 1488 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Mayhill tonight on 12:49 - May 21 by Lohengrin

“ Jahanzaib Malik.”

A local boy then.

The 12 month community order seems to have worked well.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Mayhill tonight on 12:57 - May 21 with 1485 viewsLohengrin

Mayhill tonight on 12:56 - May 21 by JACKMANANDBOY

The 12 month community order seems to have worked well.

Game changer.

Mayhill tonight on 12:57 - May 21 with 1485 viewsGwyn737

Mayhill tonight on 12:36 - May 21 by controversial_jack

The biggest deterant is if people think they'll get caught.
Mayhill tonight on 13:02 - May 21 with 1473 viewsBoundy

Well done Rory, also knowing that Ricky Owen was one of a few who helped out repairing the damage could be the biggest deterrent the locals could hope for.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mayhill-riot-news-swansea-police-2

Mayhill tonight on 13:08 - May 21 with 1463 viewsLohengrin

Mayhill tonight on 13:02 - May 21 by Boundy

Well done Rory, also knowing that Ricky Owen was one of a few who helped out repairing the damage could be the biggest deterrent the locals could hope for.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/mayhill-riot-news-swansea-police-2

Hats off to him. He’s exactly the sort of man we as a society ought to celebrate.

I hope the board at The Liberty see that article. If it was up to me he’d be the guest of honour with free lunch and bar for him and his family at next season’s opener.

Mayhill tonight on 13:10 - May 21 with 1447 viewsonehunglow

Mayhill tonight on 12:57 - May 21 by Gwyn737

The biggest deterant is if people think they'll get caught.

Getting caught is an inconvenience.It means they have to get up to go to court.

When they are in prison,they are out of the way,which is where they should be.

By not punishing them,we kid ourselves they will all reform. It's a way of life they were born into and it is that we need to change.

Our society is really broken and we cannot simply paper over the cracks

Mayhill tonight on 13:13 - May 21 with 1453 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 13:08 - May 21 by Lohengrin

Hats off to him. He’s exactly the sort of man we as a society ought to celebrate.

I hope the board at The Liberty see that article. If it was up to me he’d be the guest of honour with free lunch and bar for him and his family at next season’s opener.

Donny's son ( West End AFC) . Yes there should be official acknowledgement for all who helped out , we're quick to condemn maybe not so to praise .

Mayhill tonight on 13:24 - May 21 with 1419 viewsLohengrin

Mayhill tonight on 13:13 - May 21 by Boundy

Donny's son ( West End AFC) . Yes there should be official acknowledgement for all who helped out , we're quick to condemn maybe not so to praise .

The next time you bump into him shake his hand for me.

Mayhill tonight on 13:34 - May 21 with 1387 viewsKeithHaynes

I remember a time when I was in my teens when I was so tired after a days work chucking stuff at the police or generally being anti social was the last thing on my mind. I did have blue hair though.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mayhill tonight on 13:39 - May 21 with 1354 viewsonehunglow

On BBC North West news,just now,a report of 900 (Nine Hundred) knive and blade handed in to Police after a MONTH s amnesty.

Think on that folks

Mayhill tonight on 13:40 - May 21 with 1367 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 13:34 - May 21 by KeithHaynes

I remember a time when I was in my teens when I was so tired after a days work chucking stuff at the police or generally being anti social was the last thing on my mind. I did have blue hair though.

In my time the thought didn't even cross my mind , although thinking back I could have probably out run the local beat bobby , trouble was he knew me .

Mayhill tonight on 13:48 - May 21 with 1348 viewsKeithHaynes

Enzo says -

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Mayhill tonight on 13:59 - May 21 with 1321 viewsFlashberryjack

Mayhill tonight on 10:22 - May 21 by theloneranger

This is the Oxygen thief who organised last night's riot.

Scum of the fvcking earth!!

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/biker-pulling-wheelie-busy-road-18

Community service for the low life scum, and a fine for the driver he crashed into.

I'm sure it makes sense to some.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Mayhill tonight on 14:06 - May 21 with 1277 viewsonehunglow

I read about it being urged that Police wade into them but imagine the Press coverage of Police brutality. It happens every time we get this.I'm not going into details of my former career but suffice to say I was right in the thick of any public order issues and had to justify everything me and my troops did ,to the letter as senior officers themselves will be looking to absolve themselves from any malpractice or negative publicity which would block their next promotion.
There is a plethora of people out there looking to use positive police action against these sort.
There will be many many excuses normally but it is good to see none being offered here and that in itself is something Swansea can be proud of.

Mayhill tonight on 14:12 - May 21 with 1265 viewsBoundy

Mayhill tonight on 13:59 - May 21 by Flashberryjack

Community service for the low life scum, and a fine for the driver he crashed into.

I'm sure it makes sense to some.

The Scales of Justice are sometimes heavily weighted the wrong way

Mayhill tonight on 14:20 - May 21 with 1249 views34dfgdf54

Mayhill tonight on 14:06 - May 21 by onehunglow

I read about it being urged that Police wade into them but imagine the Press coverage of Police brutality. It happens every time we get this.I'm not going into details of my former career but suffice to say I was right in the thick of any public order issues and had to justify everything me and my troops did ,to the letter as senior officers themselves will be looking to absolve themselves from any malpractice or negative publicity which would block their next promotion.
There is a plethora of people out there looking to use positive police action against these sort.
There will be many many excuses normally but it is good to see none being offered here and that in itself is something Swansea can be proud of.

If the police waded into them you’d have people on here going on about brutality yes. It’s an absolute disgrace.

All them kids needed an absolute tuning last night.

Shocking scenes. I’m glad the dog story wasn’t true though, it looked horrendous but it’s been confirmed it was camera lighting or something like that
Mayhill tonight on 14:28 - May 21 with 1229 viewskrunchykarrot

Mayhill tonight on 11:57 - May 21 by BillyChong

Was she there as well smashing 90yr olds windows. Tool.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024