Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the hell is going on in London these days 18:28 - May 8 with 4213 views73__73

Two more killed in the last 24 hours. Sodom & Gomorrah comes to mind.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:42 - May 12 with 446 viewsonehunglow

What the hell is going on in London these days on 22:08 - May 11 by jack_lord

Christ on a bike. You know what the civil servants do In Whitehall and The Home Office etc?

Blasphemy .
Surprised.
You have clearly been talking to someone

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:44 - May 12 with 444 viewsjack_lord

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:42 - May 12 by onehunglow

Blasphemy .
Surprised.
You have clearly been talking to someone

Well my brother in law is a very senior civil servant in the Home Office as is one of my best mates and my nephew works in the Cabinet office, just for starters.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:47 - May 12 with 440 viewsonehunglow

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:44 - May 12 by jack_lord

Well my brother in law is a very senior civil servant in the Home Office as is one of my best mates and my nephew works in the Cabinet office, just for starters.

You seem to have fingers in everywhere

Take the rest of the day off and go for a ramble over the Beacons mun.

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:56 - May 12 with 435 viewsjack_lord

What the hell is going on in London these days on 08:47 - May 12 by onehunglow

You seem to have fingers in everywhere

Take the rest of the day off and go for a ramble over the Beacons mun.

I don't really know what you mean by that.

I just find it amusing that any intelligent person thinks that the Chancellor of the Exchequer is hiding all cakes form the Prime minister when all of their staff work together.

And while we are on it, people on both sides of the political abyss spouting snippets like they are some kind of pantomath is like a 1970's sitcom. Me included.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

What the hell is going on in London these days on 11:51 - May 12 with 392 viewsGwyn737

What the hell is going on in London these days on 18:46 - May 10 by majorraglan

We’re not talking industry. I agree with you that waste should be cut, but after 10 years of austerity across most of the frontline services I’d say there’s not much waste left!

Agreed, and that’s not the only impact as with cuts comes excessive levels of accountability when it comes to spending.

This leads to copious amounts of paperwork to justify any spending followed by the same people who wanted to ‘cut waste’ complaining that the NHS/Police/Schools have an excessive numbers of managers.

They’re all filling in forms to buy pencils etc.
What the hell is going on in London these days on 13:26 - May 12 with 375 viewsonehunglow

What the hell is going on in London these days on 11:51 - May 12 by Gwyn737

Agreed, and that’s not the only impact as with cuts comes excessive levels of accountability when it comes to spending.

This leads to copious amounts of paperwork to justify any spending followed by the same people who wanted to ‘cut waste’ complaining that the NHS/Police/Schools have an excessive numbers of managers.

They’re all filling in forms to buy pencils etc.

Not sure many would be able to use a pencil without going on a course

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024