Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans Forum 30/09/24 20:43 - Sep 21 with 47273 viewsRangersw12

No Marti !?
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 16:26 - Sep 23 with 3852 viewsSpaceman_P

we always say it... let's hope no idiot asks why their son isn't playing in the youth squad this year.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 17:03 - Sep 23 with 3727 viewssimmo

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 16:26 - Sep 23 by Spaceman_P

we always say it... let's hope no idiot asks why their son isn't playing in the youth squad this year.

Unless it's MartĆ­ senior asking why his sons been dropped for the Fans Forum?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 20:32 - Sep 23 with 3479 views1JD

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 11:36 - Sep 23 by Hunterhoop

Move the date then. Iā€™ve already pointed that out. The club have chosen it. They could have chosen any date they liked, certainly not one the night before a game. Not hard to grasp that, surely? Itā€™s not idea for fans either.

If he still doesnā€™t want to attend regardless of whether the date is near a game, then Nourry can inform him it is mandatory. Every manager has attended whenever they have been held, I believe. Itā€™s not an unfair, demanding request for him to be present, and Nourry would be in his right to enforce attendance. Iā€™m sure many previous managers didnā€™t want to be there!

I would suggest they have picked a date that gives them an out (ā€œpreparing for a gameā€) that some fans will swallow. The bigger reason is why pick the date to do that? Why not pick a date so Cifuentes can attend? And then youā€™re back to my two possibilities, unless you can provide me a credible third?

There is no credible third option, as youā€™ve laid out well. And itā€™s not hard to work out what is going on. itā€™s just some canā€™t or donā€™t want to see it. I think you used the term control freak earlier as a logical deduction based on events thus far. Pretty much spot on. Canā€™t or wonā€™t elaborate here, but will do so privately.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 21:54 - Sep 23 with 3279 viewsstainrods_elbow

Football clubs treating fans as idiots/inconveniences (while blowing smoke up our arses whenever possible) - blow me down with a blue and white feather! Fans are the abused children of the game - told we're 'special', and more often than not treated like sh*t!
It's why I conduct my fandom with a certain psychological distance (as well as mad passion), these days, though I wish the years hadn't forced me to.
[Post edited 23 Sep 21:55]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:38 - Sep 23 with 3207 viewsNed_Kennedys

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 20:32 - Sep 23 by 1JD

There is no credible third option, as youā€™ve laid out well. And itā€™s not hard to work out what is going on. itā€™s just some canā€™t or donā€™t want to see it. I think you used the term control freak earlier as a logical deduction based on events thus far. Pretty much spot on. Canā€™t or wonā€™t elaborate here, but will do so privately.

Arenā€™t we honoured to have such ITK experts on here.
Thank god there is someone to tell us what is happening behind the scenes at QPR: we are honoured to be fed such vague snippets of info.
So Nourry turns out to be a power hungry control freak who runs QPR as a junior dictator and Cifuentes canā€™t be allowed to tell the truth to the outside world.
Sounds like a wrong un: the fools who think heā€™s doing a decent job so far based on actual evidence canā€™t or donā€™t want to see it.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 23:06 - Sep 23 with 3120 viewsrbee

''CEO Christian Nourry will answer supportersā€™ questions regarding football and business matters'' suggests to me that Christian will be the only person there which is strange as is the short notice given for the event.

However being a dictator he didn't have to do this at all so all fans can do is attend the event with an open mind and see what transpires.

It will be interesting to see which fans get invited and who will be allowed to ask questions.

As for Marti the fact that Frey went and celebrated his goal with his manager says enough for me.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 02:30 - Sep 24 with 2988 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:38 - Sep 23 by Ned_Kennedys

Thank god there is someone to tell us what is happening behind the scenes at QPR: we are honoured to be fed such vague snippets of info.
So Nourry turns out to be a power hungry control freak who runs QPR as a junior dictator and Cifuentes canā€™t be allowed to tell the truth to the outside world.
Sounds like a wrong un: the fools who think heā€™s doing a decent job so far based on actual evidence canā€™t or donā€™t want to see it.

War is Peace
Ignorance is strength.
Freedom is Nourry

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 04:11 - Sep 24 with 2947 viewsHoopsie

Maybe Marti didn't want to talk (now)?

How certain are we that Marti is not allowed to engage the press etc?

Imagine what he would be asked:
- why team cannot play 2 halves
- your selection is wrong that you have to change it half time
- why is that player 6 or 8, why not this player plays 10 etc
- why didn't you put the strongest side against Palace
- a pathetic draw against Millwall, i told you so (see above)
- why didn't we go all in in the cup
- what is with the playing out from the back
- why are we so boring
- what's plan B?
- you got a full pre-season, and we don't know our starting 11?
- when is chair returning? what happened to Kolli - why not send him out for loan
- ydah ydah blah blah blah.............

Just throwing it out there as nobody here knows anything
[Post edited 24 Sep 4:13]

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Login to get fewer ads

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 05:54 - Sep 24 with 2907 views1JD

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:38 - Sep 23 by Ned_Kennedys

Never been an ITK in my life and posted on this site for years. But I have been privy to information that I otherwise wouldnā€™t. Not going to reveal how or why. So either you believe it or you donā€™t - thatā€™s your choice and prerogative.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 08:51 - Sep 24 with 2654 viewsgazza1

I wont be going if MC is not there. Is there anyone from the coaching team going??

First question should be......'.why isn't MC in attendance'. Then 'why isn't there anyone from the coach team present'.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 09:31 - Sep 24 with 2569 viewsR_from_afar

I bet Nourry can't wait for the fans' forum. He always speaks so highly of inquisitive people and on the 30th, he's going to be in a room packed to the gunwhales with such people.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 10:09 - Sep 24 with 2443 viewsnick_hammersmith

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 05:54 - Sep 24 by 1JD

Never been an ITK in my life and posted on this site for years. But I have been privy to information that I otherwise wouldnā€™t. Not going to reveal how or why. So either you believe it or you donā€™t - thatā€™s your choice and prerogative.

You've actually defined "In The Know" right there!!! ;D

It's "I know something you don't know, and I'm not going to tell you how I know it, just trust me"
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 14:39 - Sep 24 with 2217 viewsSuperhoops2808

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 10:09 - Sep 24 by nick_hammersmith

You've actually defined "In The Know" right there!!! ;D

It's "I know something you don't know, and I'm not going to tell you how I know it, just trust me"

Exactly this

Why the poster even needs to post that he knows something - If you do, put up or shut up is my motto
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 14:48 - Sep 24 with 2202 viewsPikey

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 14:39 - Sep 24 by Superhoops2808

Exactly this

Why the poster even needs to post that he knows something - If you do, put up or shut up is my motto

I bet Martis delighted not to be going.
History tells us managers depart very soon after speaking at these events.
McLaren was applauded in, Warburton thanked for giving us our club back, Beale the saviour to be and Ainsworth. All departed very soon after these events.

I suspect Noury will be excellent at dealing with the type of questions likely to be raised. Water pressure, toilets, beer prices, Chair, etc etc
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 18:37 - Sep 24 with 1992 viewsE17hoop

Register for a place now:
https://campaign.fandrive.io/campaign/#/campaign/cbaa6a50-968d-4977-8f1e-5df9a0c

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Who do you want as next Next England manager?

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 18:43 - Sep 24 with 1964 viewsmart_Goblin

This whole thread should have been called ā€œjust throwing it out there..ā€
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 19:36 - Sep 24 with 1817 viewsloftboy

Is there anywhere to submit a question for those unable to attend?

Okay I found the form,just questioned the prices of the Guinness (Ā£8) in the forever Rā€™s bar and suggested slightly under cutting or at least matching the prices of the local pubs will in the long term generate more income. I also mentioned it was poured incorrectly šŸ˜‚
[Post edited 24 Sep 19:46]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 19:44 - Sep 24 with 1799 viewsGus_iom

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 17:35 - Sep 22 by mart_Goblin

Can confirm that he did exactly that .

Embarrassing post saying he is arrogant by someone who is either a troll or is Taylor Richards

May well be that Taylor Richards is a troll.
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 19:46 - Sep 24 with 1789 viewssimmo

I assume everyone on here has a TikTok account...

NEXT weekā€™s QPR Fansā€™ Forum will be available to watch LIVE on YouTube.

CEO Christian Nourry will answer supportersā€™ questions regarding football and business matters concerning the club.

The event will take place on Monday 30th September 2024 in the W12 Restaurant, with doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.

Following the Forum, Nourry will also be speaking live on QPRā€™s TikTok channel @qprfc at approximately 9.30pm, taking additional questions via that platform.

Any season ticket holders or members wishing to attend the Fans' Forum are asked to register their interest by 5pm on Thursday 26th September by completing the survey below.

Those who are successful will be contacted on Friday 27th September.

A direct link to the live stream on YouTube.com/OfficialQPR will be made available on www.qpr.co.uk on Monday evening
[Post edited 24 Sep 19:49]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 21:01 - Sep 24 with 1628 viewsconnell10

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 19:46 - Sep 24 by simmo

I assume everyone on here has a TikTok account...

NEXT weekā€™s QPR Fansā€™ Forum will be available to watch LIVE on YouTube.

CEO Christian Nourry will answer supportersā€™ questions regarding football and business matters concerning the club.

The event will take place on Monday 30th September 2024 in the W12 Restaurant, with doors opening at 6.30pm for a 7pm start.

Following the Forum, Nourry will also be speaking live on QPRā€™s TikTok channel @qprfc at approximately 9.30pm, taking additional questions via that platform.

Any season ticket holders or members wishing to attend the Fans' Forum are asked to register their interest by 5pm on Thursday 26th September by completing the survey below.

Those who are successful will be contacted on Friday 27th September.

A direct link to the live stream on YouTube.com/OfficialQPR will be made available on www.qpr.co.uk on Monday evening
[Post edited 24 Sep 19:49]

I don't even know what tik tok , isn't full of arseholes making childish videos?

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 21:06 - Sep 24 with 1610 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Can someone ask if we can dig down?
Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 21:12 - Sep 24 with 1602 viewsderbyhoop

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 12:57 - Sep 23 by Northernr

Come on, it's nothing like that. Wasn't it you last week putting "meltdown on LFW" into the glossary?

Nobody's turning on Nourry, as far as I can see 80% of the comment about the job he's done so far has been positive, on here and on social media.

But this coms strategy is weird and it will cause him problems. It's already taking a situation where we're apparently on the up, doing quite well, and with a good manager, and turning it into one where it looks like they're not getting on, or they're afraid he's going to say something they don't want him to say. It's completely needless as well. Just sit him there for 45 minutes, he'll be Marti, the room will love him, he'll get a load of soft soapy questions, and it nips all this in the bud. Into the vacuum you're already seeing ITK posters with rumour and counter rumour, and it's the club and its coms strategy that's causing it.

I agree with Hunter.

The Comms strategy is dreadful. You put a block on the news and virtually all interested parties assume the worst. That's basic human behaviour.

It's even more perplexing when so much seems to be going in the right direction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all oneĆ¢ā‚¬ā„¢s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 21:34 - Sep 24 with 1560 viewsDorse

For the avoidance of doubt, I am turning on Nourry, am ITK and will be in attendance, stripped to the waist wearing a necklace of ears, carrying a homemade truncheon and baying for blood throughout.

Either that or staying home watching repeats of Death In Paradise, eating Werthers Original and knitting scarves for orphaned hamsters. You know, one of the two.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:01 - Sep 24 with 1484 viewsted_hendrix

''Is this the Peopleā€™s Front of Judea not to be confused with Judean Peopleā€™s Front, or, God forbid, the Judean Popular People's Front''

'' Feck off! 'Judean People's Front'. We're the People's Front of Judea! 'Judean People's Front'.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:38 - Sep 24 with 1323 viewswombat

Fans Forum 30/09/24 on 22:01 - Sep 24 by ted_hendrix

''Is this the Peopleā€™s Front of Judea not to be confused with Judean Peopleā€™s Front, or, God forbid, the Judean Popular People's Front''

'' Feck off! 'Judean People's Front'. We're the People's Front of Judea! 'Judean People's Front'.

No mention of the free beeer tokens on arrival either , sorry Clive

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024