Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday Condiment 19:24 - May 3 with 1296 viewsBoston

Lemon Curd. I'm rather late to the table with this, but it's awfully good on toast.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Friday Condiment on 19:48 - May 3 with 1258 viewsDorse

AARGH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Friday Condiment on 20:48 - May 3 with 1183 viewsMick_S

Friday Condiment on 19:48 - May 3 by Dorse

AARGH! KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!

Don’t knock it till you’ve tried it.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Friday Condiment on 20:53 - May 3 with 1173 viewscolinallcars

When I was a nipper, I used to take lemon curd sandwiches when I went fishing.
Friday Condiment on 21:26 - May 3 with 1135 viewstonyQPR

Gotta be cold toast with lashings of proper butter πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Friday Condiment on 23:37 - May 3 with 1006 viewsBluce_Ree

My MIL make scones and puts lemon curd on them and it's amazing.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Friday Condiment on 23:44 - May 3 with 1000 viewsqpr1976

Agreed.
Friday Condiment on 00:23 - May 4 with 970 viewsKonk

My mum's orange marmalade. I hate marmalade and I definitely hated the smell of it cooking, but all my family and friends always swore by it. We have 1/3rd of a jar of it in our fridge with a hand written label, that breaks my heart every time I see it, whilst my wife and son want to keep it to have my mum close. Thinking about it, is marmalade even a condiment?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Friday Condiment on 00:41 - May 4 with 953 viewsDannyPaddox

I do a thing the other morning. Surprised to find a couple of croissants in the cupboard (picked up half price from the 7/11 on way back home from the pub the night before no doubt), I sliced them in half and spread wildflower set honey on them. Then coated the honey with chilli-flakes. Then warmed them up. Accompanied with a quadruple-espresso. Oh yes.

btw: loved lemon curd since I was a kid, the sour, the sharper, the lemonier and the curdier the better
Login to get fewer ads

Friday Condiment on 07:57 - May 4 with 829 viewsSpaceman_P

Friday Condiment on 00:41 - May 4 by DannyPaddox

I do a thing the other morning. Surprised to find a couple of croissants in the cupboard (picked up half price from the 7/11 on way back home from the pub the night before no doubt), I sliced them in half and spread wildflower set honey on them. Then coated the honey with chilli-flakes. Then warmed them up. Accompanied with a quadruple-espresso. Oh yes.

btw: loved lemon curd since I was a kid, the sour, the sharper, the lemonier and the curdier the better

Okay Nigella, hold your horses... chilli and honey work together?

Lemon Curd - I was turned onto this by my Grandfather, he was always a Marmalade guy, but told me when I was a kid, this was great for Sundays.

I rate Lemon Curd and agree, the more lemony the better.
Friday Condiment on 08:06 - May 4 with 823 viewsMetallica_Hoop

A cracker with butter, a slice of carrot and garlic paste or a dab of piccalilli is rather splendid for a snack. (more than one obvs)
[Post edited 4 May 8:06]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Friday Condiment on 08:37 - May 4 with 795 viewsEsox_Lucius

Turmeric and ground black pepper on my porridge, blueberries and sliced banana for breakfast. Every day.

The grass is always greener.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024