Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! 17:17 - Dec 11 with 6178 viewssw02sea

I’ve never been so bored with watching The Swans !
MARTIN OUT!!!!!!
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:12 - Dec 12 with 1028 viewsChief

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:04 - Dec 12 by ReslovenSwan1

You live in a very strange world. Mr Silverstein is no fool.

Please read my posts properly and do not re phrase them. Mr Silverstein has watched a 1-4 drubbling and will be asking Mr Allen for an explanation. Mr Allen will want an explanation from Martin about players being out of their 'comfort zone' to an extent that other teams benefit.

Cabango is out of his 'comfort zone' for sure but will never be able to catch Brennan in a foot race not now and not in the foreseeable future. Cooper S would have targeted Swansea's lumbering wing men for sure to get them 1 on 1. .

Mr Allen is Head of Football and can 'audit' Mr Martins's philosophy. How exactly does have slow players like Bennett and Cabango on the wings help the team?. Allen is in the Dr Parnassus position and a has a right for an explanation.

In my world owners who invest always need an explanation. Why not? You fail to discriminate. Silverstein can even, if minded, criticise the team with care.

What he cannot do is recommend different specific tactics or players with out consultation and enter the changing room or give players instructions. This is the remit of Martin and Allen.

I live in the real world. Not one of fantasy and make believe.

I literally copy and pasted your quote. I didn't change or rephrase anything.

Silverstein isn't an owner. And he hasn't invested. He's loaned the club some money.

Stick to the off field administration long John.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:05 - Dec 12 with 981 viewsReslovenSwan1

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:12 - Dec 12 by Chief

I live in the real world. Not one of fantasy and make believe.

I literally copy and pasted your quote. I didn't change or rephrase anything.

Silverstein isn't an owner. And he hasn't invested. He's loaned the club some money.

Stick to the off field administration long John.

Silverstein is a club director. That should be good enough for Martin. If Martin tells him to stick it Silverstein could take i his £5m back and invest in Bristol city instead These are professionals and know how to behave. They will not exceed their remit.

Wise sage since Toshack era

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:26 - Dec 12 with 970 viewsChief

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:05 - Dec 12 by ReslovenSwan1

Silverstein is a club director. That should be good enough for Martin. If Martin tells him to stick it Silverstein could take i his £5m back and invest in Bristol city instead These are professionals and know how to behave. They will not exceed their remit.

But not an owner and investor as you stated?

Give over, he's going nowhere, this deal he's got with the swans is far too cushdy for that. Zero risk, he can't lose.

Ah good well if Silverstein is a professional he'll know how to behave and realise his remit isn't to be involved with the playing side of the club.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:10 - Dec 12 with 927 viewsA_Fans_Dad

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:55 - Dec 11 by KeithHaynes

I know more and more are getting annoyed, but it is a fact, we have to get used to It as Corny said.

Not judging by the fan's reactions.
They will walk away.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 10:48 - Dec 13 with 847 viewsCatullus

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 23:10 - Dec 12 by A_Fans_Dad

Not judging by the fan's reactions.
They will walk away.

On that we agree. If enough fans start booing and walk away it will focus the owners minds.

The owners may be determined to give Martin a long term crack at it but if the finances start to go South they will look again. Maybe more of us older fans are prepared to be patient but younger fans tend to want things more quickly. They don't do waiting.

The game was entertaining but for all the wrong reasons. A large portion of the crowd won't put up with that for very long.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 11:40 - Dec 13 with 817 viewsonehunglow

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 10:48 - Dec 13 by Catullus

On that we agree. If enough fans start booing and walk away it will focus the owners minds.

The owners may be determined to give Martin a long term crack at it but if the finances start to go South they will look again. Maybe more of us older fans are prepared to be patient but younger fans tend to want things more quickly. They don't do waiting.

The game was entertaining but for all the wrong reasons. A large portion of the crowd won't put up with that for very long.

The loyal fans will stay though.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:28 - Dec 13 with 797 viewsReslovenSwan1

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 10:48 - Dec 13 by Catullus

The fans are the owners 21%. Time the fans acted like owners not trade unionists. The place for protest is to contact you local Trust officer and give your opinions.

Mr Allen is head of football and may need to get Martin to compromise his values which are not proven. Take a look at MK Dons results. A good spell followed by thrashing or two. Brendan Rodgers at Swanseea was Swansalona. he is not playing that at Liecester. It is a development process. Bennett Hamer and Naughton are all 32+.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:34 - Dec 13 with 786 viewspikeypaul

MARTIN OUT!!!!!!

Hang on a bit,we could have that clueless mug Steve Cooper back.you remember the one that a lot of people wanted to see the back of after getting us to the play offs the last two seasons.

I wonder where he is these days? probably at a club not run by a hedge fund and raped the club the last 4 years.

By the way,how much is the 21% shares the fans/trust owned when the sell outs sold to the hedge fund worth now? I remember it was about £21 million when the scum done the dirty on the fans.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 17:39]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Login to get fewer ads

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:29 - Dec 13 with 770 viewsReslovenSwan1

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 17:34 - Dec 13 by pikeypaul

MARTIN OUT!!!!!!

Hang on a bit,we could have that clueless mug Steve Cooper back.you remember the one that a lot of people wanted to see the back of after getting us to the play offs the last two seasons.

I wonder where he is these days? probably at a club not run by a hedge fund and raped the club the last 4 years.

By the way,how much is the 21% shares the fans/trust owned when the sell outs sold to the hedge fund worth now? I remember it was about £21 million when the scum done the dirty on the fans.
[Post edited 13 Dec 2021 17:39]

Swansea city is worth about £40m I reckon. £53m after the cash injection and clearing of all debts. The Trusts value is about £8.4m I reckon.

The club from here should increase in value gradually if Mr Allen runs the football side well and the owners avoid going to Court. .

The good news is if Swansea get to the PL again their value will be double the 2016 price based on Burnley's selling price. The US people are good people to find a buyer. Kaplan's company holds billions in investors money. Finding home for investors cash was his weekday job.

The SCST would make a fortune if Swansea return to the PL even allowing for any dilution. The rate of football inflation is greater than the likely rate of dilution. I am in no doubt what so ever that is big money to be made if the SCST cooperate with the American investors. They have the same objectives.

The people who you call 'Scum' are investing in Swansea city and subsidising the season ticket holders to the tune of £1.7m using their own cash.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:35 - Dec 13 with 766 viewsChief

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:29 - Dec 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Swansea city is worth about £40m I reckon. £53m after the cash injection and clearing of all debts. The Trusts value is about £8.4m I reckon.

The club from here should increase in value gradually if Mr Allen runs the football side well and the owners avoid going to Court. .

The good news is if Swansea get to the PL again their value will be double the 2016 price based on Burnley's selling price. The US people are good people to find a buyer. Kaplan's company holds billions in investors money. Finding home for investors cash was his weekday job.

The SCST would make a fortune if Swansea return to the PL even allowing for any dilution. The rate of football inflation is greater than the likely rate of dilution. I am in no doubt what so ever that is big money to be made if the SCST cooperate with the American investors. They have the same objectives.

The people who you call 'Scum' are investing in Swansea city and subsidising the season ticket holders to the tune of £1.7m using their own cash.

"owners avoid going to Court" - they've had ample opportunities to do just that. Perhaps you should be more critical of their failure to do this.

"if the SCST cooperate with the American investors" unfortunately this is a two way street, and as per my last comment the Americans have had ample opportunity to do this, but as has been proven by the latest revelations regarding the CLN, the Americans still are not prepared to. Perhaps you should be more critical of their failure to do this.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:09 - Dec 13 with 751 viewsCatullus

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 18:35 - Dec 13 by Chief

"owners avoid going to Court" - they've had ample opportunities to do just that. Perhaps you should be more critical of their failure to do this.

"if the SCST cooperate with the American investors" unfortunately this is a two way street, and as per my last comment the Americans have had ample opportunity to do this, but as has been proven by the latest revelations regarding the CLN, the Americans still are not prepared to. Perhaps you should be more critical of their failure to do this.

Seriously? Are you and Res going to hijack another thread?

Do I have to put you on ignore as well as Res.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:12 - Dec 13 with 749 viewsChief

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:09 - Dec 13 by Catullus

Seriously? Are you and Res going to hijack another thread?

Do I have to put you on ignore as well as Res.

Haha wow now, you do what you want but notice who always starts it. So you should take it up with them.

If they didn't constantly post falicies and inaccurate nonsense regarding something connected to the upcoming court action, i wouldn't need to pull them up on it.

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:40 - Dec 13 with 732 viewsKeithHaynes

I blame Martin for all this.
And the Ethiopian famine of 1984.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 20:09 - Dec 13 with 717 viewsBoundy

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 19:40 - Dec 13 by KeithHaynes

Made a Saint out of Geldof

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 21:51 - Dec 13 with 684 viewsdobjack2

It will be Russell Martin ate my hamster before long.
I’ve had a guts full of Martinball !!! on 11:14 - Dec 14 with 623 viewsonehunglow

Always be suspicious of men with a right sided parting.

And Live Aid saved bands as well as Africans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024