Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 32270 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1994 viewsHantsR

FFS! I didn't realise it was early kick off - turned on Player in time for last gasp pen!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1987 viewsstevestrange

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

Fulham miss again !!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1955 viewsJuzzie

I want to see the whole 90 mins!

Game changed when Parker went off.

Fulham should have won, but they didnt.

You R'sssssss!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1926 viewsDylanP

I am fckin exhausted! That was amazing. What a game! Away win to the Hoops!

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssssssssss!!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1904 viewsFredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

DIDN'T THINK IT WOULD BE QUITE SO ENTERTINING.

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1896 viewsqueensparker

We've been due a bit of luck at that ground.

Didn't think we'd get twenty years' worth
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 with 1870 viewsichbinnaughty

I wonder what two words Ray Wilkins would utter in the aftermath of that.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 1750 viewsBklynRanger

That was bonkers as fcuk!
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:42 - Oct 1 with 1730 viewspaulparker

Get fcuking in there you Beauties !!!
About fcuking time we had a bit of luck
Ref is a c0ck ,
Uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrssssssss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 1679 viewsdistortR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 by ichbinnaughty

edit - general response to match and not rat wilkins
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:44]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:43 - Oct 1 with 1674 viewsBlackCrowe

Bloody lovely

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 1595 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:41 - Oct 1 by ichbinnaughty

Think he might manage a 'my word' and a weak smile but would not break a sweat.

Well done Rangers, about faking time! UUUUURRRrRsSSsSS face off Foolham!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:44 - Oct 1 with 2047 viewsolderR

Aluko confirms my opinion of him for 90 mins. All fast no finish.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 with 2035 viewsPunteR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

WELL PLAYED FRED ,CAN YOU START THE NEXT MATCH THREAD?

IM OFF TOO CARRY ON INSULATING MY LOFT

UUU RRRRSSSS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 with 2021 viewsterryb

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 by FredManRave

UNFCUKINBELIEVABLE!

1-2 CALLED IT!

AND YES, I'M SHOUTING!!!

CARRY ON SIR!

Don't think we can match the shouting by our 3,000 plus when it hit the post!

A nice afternoon now in prospect!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 1998 viewsFredManRave

Go above Fulham in the table as well.

I've got the Power.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:46 - Oct 1 with 1938 viewsHooparoo

You fcking beauty!!!

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

(No subject) on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1907 viewsconnell10

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:45 - Oct 1 by terryb

CARRY ON SIR!

Don't think we can match the shouting by our 3,000 plus when it hit the post!

A nice afternoon now in prospect!

Yes Mr terry a slap up fish and chip supper is in order! U RSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:51]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1904 viewsBrightonhoop

Fred to start all match frees for the rest of the season!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1903 viewsjonno

What is concerning though is that it seems almost weekly an opposition midfield player runs the game and we do nothing about it, either by identifying that before the game, or taking some action during the game to prevent it. This week it was Parker, who is pretty much past it these days. Why does that keep happening? Pleased about the result, but we need to learn.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 with 1895 viewsrsonist

My word.

Only QPR can have weeks like this.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:48 - Oct 1 with 1821 viewsDWQPR

on 01:00 - Jan 1 by

MASON. I HOPE THE CÛNT DIES TONIGHT. First pen was bad enough second an absolute joke. Great performance by Rangers, grew into it in the second half with Henry playing quarter-back. Once Parker went off there was only one team going to win it.

UUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR''SSSSSSSSSS!!!!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:49 - Oct 1 with 1801 viewskarl

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:47 - Oct 1 by jonno

What is concerning though is that it seems almost weekly an opposition midfield player runs the game and we do nothing about it, either by identifying that before the game, or taking some action during the game to prevent it. This week it was Parker, who is pretty much past it these days. Why does that keep happening? Pleased about the result, but we need to learn.

Frankly, my dear, at the moment I don't give a damn!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:49 - Oct 1 with 1779 viewsactonman

Happy days ! Now Jimmy, sort it fking out , you have 2 weeks
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:50 - Oct 1 with 1759 viewsDorse

How the hell did that just happen?

Smithies needs a knighthood at the very least.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024