Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards 20:11 - Sep 30 with 32269 viewsFredManRave

I'm sure we can all agree that if there's anyone we owe a good old fashioned Gob Bumming to it's our jolly friends down by the River. Some might say that recent results betwen us and our present league form would suggest that we'll be on the receiving end again and even more so when you take into account the week we've had. It's almost a Shay.

But No! I'm going to call the exact opposite. No idea how we're going to do, who's going to get the goals and based on nothing more than blind optimism and hope I'm going for a 1-2 result to us.

Come on you Soopa...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1991 viewskropotkin41

You f*cking whatttttttttttt!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1969 viewsqueensparker

Jesus f--king wept. This ref is a massive c--t
[Post edited 1 Oct 2016 14:38]
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1932 viewsBrightonhoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:35 - Oct 1 by 08olesen

Turned off the radio now. will turn back on in 5 to see 2-2

Fcm me, take one of the dogs out for 2 mins and surprise, surprise it's syllah! Hang on now Rangers per lease.....
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1931 viewsSimonJames

Argh!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1921 viewsRickyDicky

WTF !

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1889 viewseghamranger

Ffs 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1849 viewskensalriser

Post FT 1-2!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 with 1836 viewsDeepcutHoop

Smithies has a penalty force shield ffs
Login to get fewer ads

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1767 viewsFloridaR

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:35 - Oct 1 by 08olesen

Turned off the radio now. will turn back on in 5 to see 2-2

Visionary

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1714 viewsLongsufferingR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1705 viewsPunteR

GET IN UUUUUUU RRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSS

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1703 viewskropotkin41

Misssssssed!! U fu cking C u N ts!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 1673 viewsqueensparker

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2030 viewsDylanP

Missed Missed Missed!!!!

2 fckin penaltes and we win!!

Unbelievable!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2030 viewswood_hoop

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:36 - Oct 1 by wood_hoop

they havent tried hard enough- only 23 shots on go

even better 24 and the last one a penalty missed

Come on you rrrrssssss
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2030 viewsJAPRANGERS

Smithies I luv you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2028 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sweet Jesus! What a result!

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2025 viewsMatch82

Hey Mason. Fck you, you prck.
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2020 viewsingeminate

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 by kropotkin41

Misssssssed!! U fu cking C u N ts!!!

HAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

Hahahahahaha

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2017 viewsSimonJames

Expect we might not be seeing Konk around here for a couple of days.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:39 - Oct 1 with 2018 viewsBrightonhoop

Faking Mason again!
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 2010 viewskarl

That was worth £55,000 haha
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 2007 viewseghamranger

Lol X 1000

Get in you rssssss
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1999 viewssuperhoopdownunder

we won
beating Fulham and the ref
well done Rangers
Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:40 - Oct 1 with 1995 viewslondonscottish

Freds Fulham Match Fred - Make Me Happy You Bástards on 14:38 - Oct 1 by DeepcutHoop

Smithies has a penalty force shield ffs

Ha ha ha

Player stopped working I had no idea

GET IN!!!!!

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024