Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro sent off 15:34 - Feb 23 with 22744 viewsMrGrieves

In today's u21 game. Anyone know if that means he'll have to serve a suspension for the seniors?
Sandro sent off on 11:34 - Feb 24 with 3427 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 09:32 - Feb 24 by kensalriser

So has anyone found any precedent for a player being suspended for first team games as a result of being sent off in a non-first team game?

I was having that same conversation with a relative - really can't think of anyone. We love to set records.
Sandro sent off on 11:36 - Feb 24 with 3420 viewsSpiritofGregory

Maybe Sherwood was right about Sandro.
Sandro sent off on 15:48 - Feb 24 with 3266 viewsHarbour

Just seen the footage Bristol City guy takes Sandro down who gets up and throws the BC guy to the floor straight red and deserved...3 games out not clever
Sandro sent off on 15:56 - Feb 24 with 3258 viewsqueensparker

Surely he won't miss a first team game for that?

Pretty sure nobody missed a proper game after taking part in a five minute punch up with the entire Chinese national side
Sandro sent off on 15:58 - Feb 24 with 3240 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 15:56 - Feb 24 by queensparker

Surely he won't miss a first team game for that?

Pretty sure nobody missed a proper game after taking part in a five minute punch up with the entire Chinese national side

Think that was our youth team.
Sandro sent off on 16:03 - Feb 24 with 3284 viewskensalriser

Not listed on FA suspensions list so I'm calling this as BS until someone shows otherwise.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Sandro sent off on 16:54 - Feb 24 with 3195 viewsElHoop

Ipswich U21 game rearranged for 2nd March which is no help.
Sandro sent off on 17:12 - Feb 24 with 3166 viewssimmo

Reacted to a bad tackle supposedly (2:17)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Sandro sent off on 17:12 - Feb 24 with 3166 viewskarl

Sandro sent off on 09:15 - Feb 24 by simmo

I think the problem you have is that he's obviously a massive part of the dressing room. Whether the players like him or not I think his 'bants' and self proclaimed leadership means he's a big talker and I imagine him acting as the managers mouthpiece to the players.

To just drop him or bomb him out would be an issue, so the best we can do is wait until the end of the season and fck him off. Or, use this opportunity to give somebody else a chance to earn a starting place. There's no reason why if a player is in form he shouldn't confine Barton to the bench, and he'd have to accept that.

Tough situation for a rookie manager and this is where Les has to be a powerful ally, if Bartons replacement is doing well then subtle 'leaks' about how anyone coming into the team will get the chance to keep their place regardless of who they are replacing have to come from a strong figure like Les. Behind the scenes anyone should be told in no uncertain terms and being backed by an iconic figure should help Ramsey and not be seen as belittling him.
Barton knows he would lose face in any situation with Les imo and though he tries to be clever he would avoid that
Sandro sent off on 17:24 - Feb 24 with 3137 viewsQPR1882

Sandro sent off on 17:12 - Feb 24 by karl

Tough situation for a rookie manager and this is where Les has to be a powerful ally, if Bartons replacement is doing well then subtle 'leaks' about how anyone coming into the team will get the chance to keep their place regardless of who they are replacing have to come from a strong figure like Les. Behind the scenes anyone should be told in no uncertain terms and being backed by an iconic figure should help Ramsey and not be seen as belittling him.
Barton knows he would lose face in any situation with Les imo and though he tries to be clever he would avoid that

I take it the game he played in would be affiliated to the FA, would bans still count in Premier games ?

The FA is a special shareholder of the Premier League. It has the ability to exercise a vote on certain specific issues, but has no role in the day-to-day running of the Premier League.
Sandro sent off on 17:35 - Feb 24 with 3102 viewsBilly_Kershaw

Sandro sent off on 17:12 - Feb 24 by simmo

Reacted to a bad tackle supposedly (2:17)

Terrible aggressive reaction from Sandro.

Almost like he was on auto-Matic pilot...

Never use one or two words when a couple of thousand will easily do
Poll: REVISED EXPECTATIONS - Where will QPR finish this season?

Sandro sent off on 20:41 - Feb 24 with 2972 viewsbosh67

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-qprs-sandro-sent-grabbing-5223

Nasty tackle on him but ridiculous reaction.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro sent off on 21:12 - Feb 24 with 2940 viewsingeminate

Sandro sent off on 20:41 - Feb 24 by bosh67

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-qprs-sandro-sent-grabbing-5223

Nasty tackle on him but ridiculous reaction.

It looked a poor challenge but only really in context, him coming back for injury and it being an under 21. Yep it's a two footed slide, so in today's game a foul, but growing up it wouldn't have been he gets the balls, doesn't seem to get any of sandro who gets up immediately.

If not actually disgruntled, he was far from being gruntled. PG Wodehouse
Poll: Should Jimmy be sacked?

Sandro sent off on 10:23 - Feb 25 with 2762 viewsQPunkR

What a fúcking dick-hole

QPR - "shit but local"

Sandro sent off on 10:34 - Feb 25 with 2742 viewsisawqpratwcity

Sandro sent off on 16:03 - Feb 24 by kensalriser

Not listed on FA suspensions list so I'm calling this as BS until someone shows otherwise.

Thank you.

Any more information on this?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Sandro sent off on 14:21 - Feb 25 with 2600 viewsJonDoeman

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro sent off on 14:23 - Feb 25 with 2589 viewsqueensparker

Thank f--k for that. Back to being able to field two midfielders in the middle until he gets injured again!
Sandro sent off on 14:24 - Feb 25 with 2585 viewsHollowayRanger

sooner barton and sandro leave QPR the better both damaged goods costing us a fortune still at least the ban gives then time to catch up with their reading

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sandro sent off on 14:25 - Feb 25 with 2577 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sandro sent off on 14:21 - Feb 25 by JonDoeman

Good to know he won't miss 3 games through suspension.

However, i'd be shocked if he can go through 3 games uninjured anyway!

Difficult enough to get and keep Sandro on the pitch without any Barton-style stupidity...
Sandro sent off on 14:26 - Feb 25 with 2574 viewsHayesender

Sandro sent off on 14:23 - Feb 25 by queensparker

Thank f--k for that. Back to being able to field two midfielders in the middle until he gets injured again!

I'm going for the 38th minute of the arsenal game before he limps/carried off

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Sandro sent off on 14:33 - Feb 25 with 2550 viewssimmo

I think it's worth people attempting to be positive where Sandro is concerned. I am as frustrated as anyone that this big expensive signing for us has been a crock since he came here, but he's not responsible for the transfer fee, or the medical checks and he could be massively important to us for the rest of this season and beyond.

I really want him to do well and become the cult figure he was at spurs, if he can overcome his injuries to play consistently I think he can, but I think it will help him to do that if we extend some of this Ramsey induced positivity his way. Like Amit Bhatia to Palidini in the four year plan - 'this season we're supporting the team and will always be positive, If you want to be negative you can sit up there'.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro sent off on 14:39 - Feb 25 with 2544 viewsJonDoeman

Sandro sent off on 14:33 - Feb 25 by simmo

I think it's worth people attempting to be positive where Sandro is concerned. I am as frustrated as anyone that this big expensive signing for us has been a crock since he came here, but he's not responsible for the transfer fee, or the medical checks and he could be massively important to us for the rest of this season and beyond.

I really want him to do well and become the cult figure he was at spurs, if he can overcome his injuries to play consistently I think he can, but I think it will help him to do that if we extend some of this Ramsey induced positivity his way. Like Amit Bhatia to Palidini in the four year plan - 'this season we're supporting the team and will always be positive, If you want to be negative you can sit up there'.

well said simmo.

It Is What It Is !!

Sandro sent off on 15:02 - Feb 25 with 2517 viewsadhoc_qpr

Sandro sent off on 14:33 - Feb 25 by simmo

Not sure I understand how being positive helps in this situation?

Sandro doesn't get booed when on the pitch and i haven't heard anyone say he is a bad person or professional either?

Everyone knew Sandro was prone to serious knee problems, so this situation was completely avoidable.

Redknapp gambled on getting him fit and ignored the risks, because that's what Redknapp does.

TF signed the check and was dazzled to sign a cult Brazilian player, because that's what he does.
Sandro sent off on 15:02 - Feb 25 with 2515 viewsPinnerPaul

Well done Daily Mail btw for that prominent piece getting this completely wrong this morning.

Well worth you dropping coverage of Championship games to splash that incorrect information all over your sports pages.
Sandro sent off on 15:10 - Feb 25 with 2491 viewsHarbour

Sandro sent off on 14:25 - Feb 25 by adhoc_qpr

Good to know he won't miss 3 games through suspension.

However, i'd be shocked if he can go through 3 games uninjured anyway!

Difficult enough to get and keep Sandro on the pitch without any Barton-style stupidity...

well thats good news but given what happened to JB only 3 days earlier you would have thought his reaction was crazy....lets hope he does not repeat the trick in a prem game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024