Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sandro sent off 15:34 - Feb 23 with 22743 viewsMrGrieves

In today's u21 game. Anyone know if that means he'll have to serve a suspension for the seniors?
Sandro sent off on 16:26 - Feb 23 with 3592 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 16:19 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

Need to sign humble players.

Another characteristic required for SOG's preferred players. Where are all these low cost, premiership quality, peak age, mistake deprived, humble, great looking, part time child orphan surgeons with great use of both feet and ambitions to join a small West London club?

Probably all being picked up and managed by Pulis?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sandro sent off on 16:30 - Feb 23 with 3552 viewsTheBlob

I'm afraid there's no such animal.Prima Donnas exist right down to the non-leagues.It's the agents' fault,all this promise of Toyota Corollas with unlimited use of the executive bathroom and/ or cruet.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Sandro sent off on 16:30 - Feb 23 with 3555 viewsRangersw12

Sandro sent off on 16:15 - Feb 23 by JonDoeman

Doesn't what's in Rangersw12's post mean he won't get a 1st team ban ?

I took it he would be suspended but not straight away
Sandro sent off on 16:32 - Feb 23 with 3530 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 16:26 - Feb 23 by simmo

Another characteristic required for SOG's preferred players. Where are all these low cost, premiership quality, peak age, mistake deprived, humble, great looking, part time child orphan surgeons with great use of both feet and ambitions to join a small West London club?

Probably all being picked up and managed by Pulis?

Don't mock Pulis, one thing we all know is West Brom won't be relegated.

This is unbelievable, that selfish bastard knows that Joey was sent off and will miss 3 games and he gets himself sent off.

You couldn't make it up could you, only at QPR.
(No subject) (n/t) on 16:34 - Feb 23 with 3520 viewsNorthernr

Sandro sent off on 16:43 - Feb 23 with 3436 viewsolderR

With Barton suspended I would have thought he would have gone to Dubai with the squad.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 17:57]
Sandro sent off on 16:48 - Feb 23 with 3403 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 16:32 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

Don't mock Pulis, one thing we all know is West Brom won't be relegated.

This is unbelievable, that selfish bastard knows that Joey was sent off and will miss 3 games and he gets himself sent off.

You couldn't make it up could you, only at QPR.

The problem you have is if you're a negative, anti-QPR, trolling tw@t about absolutely everything, your point loses any weight if/when you actually do have anything to say.

and I'll mock Pulis all I want.

Sandro sent off on 16:49 - Feb 23 with 3391 viewsDannyPaddox

Can Barton take Sandro's place in the U-21s during his suspension? This is getting confusing.
Login to get fewer ads

Sandro sent off on 16:52 - Feb 23 with 3370 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 16:48 - Feb 23 by simmo

The problem you have is if you're a negative, anti-QPR, trolling tw@t about absolutely everything, your point loses any weight if/when you actually do have anything to say.

and I'll mock Pulis all I want.

I'm not anti QPR.

I am absolutely shocked at how our club has been run over the last 4 years. I fear that if we go down which is a huge possibility, our club will be finished.
Sandro sent off on 16:59 - Feb 23 with 3327 viewssimmo

Sandro sent off on 16:52 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

I'm not anti QPR.

I am absolutely shocked at how our club has been run over the last 4 years. I fear that if we go down which is a huge possibility, our club will be finished.

Which I assume you'd fckin cum oil about?

You're anti-QPR, constantly. You only turn up when there's negative results, news, updates and you revel in it. If you're not slagging players for being not good enough (probably without even seeing them play), you're accusing people from council estates of being thugs and women beaters. It's boring and cúnty.

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 23 with 3289 viewsElHoop

This seems to be the rule:

Qualifying matches for a suspension can only be for the team whom the Player was playing for at the time they were
sent off. If a Club operates a number of teams and is dismissed from one team, that Player is unable to participate until
the team he/she were sent off for play the appropriate number of games relevant to the Players suspension. e.g.
A Player is sent off playing for the First team, the Player is unable to play for the Reserves or any other team until the
First team have played the number of qualifying matches that relates to the Players suspension.

If that's correct then it depends on when his suspension starts, but he's likely to miss the under 21 games (and all first team games on those dates) on 10th 17th and 23rd March although there's an Ipswich game which could be rearranged. But if he's eligible for Spurs and Arsenal before the suspension starts then he might only miss Palace and Everton, and if we rearrange the Ipswich under 21 game to say 14th March then he might only miss Palace, although the rules are quite confusing.
Sandro sent off on 17:08 - Feb 23 with 3271 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 16:59 - Feb 23 by simmo

Which I assume you'd fckin cum oil about?

You're anti-QPR, constantly. You only turn up when there's negative results, news, updates and you revel in it. If you're not slagging players for being not good enough (probably without even seeing them play), you're accusing people from council estates of being thugs and women beaters. It's boring and cúnty.

Nonsense.
Sandro sent off on 17:31 - Feb 23 with 3186 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sandro sent off on 15:47 - Feb 23 by paulparker

I think we know who to thank for this wonderful piece of business,
6 million pounds wasted jesus wept
the last time I saw some one squander that amount it was lottery winner Mickey Carroll who shoved up half of Columbia up his hooter whilst holding orgies with fat birds from the local estate

And he wasted the rest.
Sandro sent off on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 3178 viewsRecoilboss

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 23 by ElHoop

Qualifying matches for a suspension can only be for the team whom the Player was playing for at the time they were
sent off. If a Club operates a number of teams and is dismissed from one team, that Player is unable to participate until
the team he/she were sent off for play the appropriate number of games relevant to the Players suspension. e.g.
A Player is sent off playing for the First team, the Player is unable to play for the Reserves or any other team until the
First team have played the number of qualifying matches that relates to the Players suspension.

If that's correct then it depends on when his suspension starts, but he's likely to miss the under 21 games (and all first team games on those dates) on 10th 17th and 23rd March although there's an Ipswich game which could be rearranged. But if he's eligible for Spurs and Arsenal before the suspension starts then he might only miss Palace and Everton, and if we rearrange the Ipswich under 21 game to say 14th March then he might only miss Palace, although the rules are quite confusing.

Thanks for clearing that up
Sandro sent off on 17:32 - Feb 23 with 3170 viewsBklynRanger

Sandro sent off on 17:06 - Feb 23 by ElHoop

So he is indeed facing a ban for this? Jesus Fcuking Christ you couldn't make it up.
Sandro sent off on 17:46 - Feb 23 with 3000 viewsdodge_stoke_r

With Barton getting sent of, he's probably thinking "oh fvck, its looking like I'm going to have to start and do what Im paid for and actually play football. Need another excuse to be left out"
Sandro sent off on 17:48 - Feb 23 with 2991 viewssimmo

Well at least he will DEFINITELY have enough time to recover......

Sandro sent off on 17:55 - Feb 23 with 2957 viewsJigsore

Sandro sent off on 17:46 - Feb 23 by dodge_stoke_r

With Barton getting sent of, he's probably thinking "oh fvck, its looking like I'm going to have to start and do what Im paid for and actually play football. Need another excuse to be left out"

by the end of this week I think it'll be Ramsey who needs the anger management to stop himself from tw@tting one of our players

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Sandro sent off on 17:56 - Feb 23 with 2947 viewsElHoop

Sandro sent off on 17:48 - Feb 23 by simmo

Well at least he will DEFINITELY have enough time to recover......

He's got time to play a couple of games, get injured again, recover whilst suspended and then play again. I'd almost be delighted if he were fit enough to actually miss any games at all.
Sandro sent off on 18:00 - Feb 23 with 2931 viewsTacticalR

Does anyone know if there are any opta stats that show how humble a player is? If not we are going to have to develop our own humble software.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 18:02]

Air hostess clique

Sandro sent off on 18:02 - Feb 23 with 2921 viewsSpiritofGregory

Sandro sent off on 18:00 - Feb 23 by TacticalR

Does anyone know if there are any opta stats that show how humble a player is? If not we are going to have to develop our own humble software.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 18:02]

Ask Brentford's chairman.
Sandro sent off on 18:02 - Feb 23 with 2922 viewskropotkin41

So he should be available for Arsenal and Spurs games? I suppose that's the crucial thing.

But still............. how many people get sent off in U-21 games? Pretty extraordinary effort!!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Sandro sent off on 18:35 - Feb 23 with 2826 viewsbosh67

Sandro sent off on 16:11 - Feb 23 by Jamie

So presuming a 3 game ban, he can play vs Arsenal & Tottenham, but then misses Palace, Everton & West Brom....?
[Post edited 23 Feb 2015 16:11]

I think you mean he can play 15 minutes against Arsenal before he then sits down and is out for the rest of his QPR career.

You don't really think he would last more than 15 minutes without injury in his first 1st team match back?

He makes Matty Rose look like an evergreen.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Sandro sent off on 19:05 - Feb 23 with 2740 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sandro sent off on 18:02 - Feb 23 by SpiritofGregory

Ask Brentford's chairman.

The one that just sacked their great manager.
Sandro sent off on 19:19 - Feb 23 with 2685 viewsonlyrinmoray

Personally I think this is excellent news Doughty gets to play instead of the prat Joey and the the permanently AWOL Sandro, who always seems permanently overweight. Even at Spurs. Makes Tom Huddleston look slimline

Karl Henry and Michael Doughty the central midfield for the rest of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024