Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39861 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 18:35 - Jan 7 with 3778 viewsSpiritofGregory

Paris Shootings... on 18:28 - Jan 7 by batmanhoop

I'd put my money on it starting in Germany

Pegida have announced plans for a demonstration in Paris.
Paris Shootings... on 18:36 - Jan 7 with 3772 viewsjoolsyp

Paris Shootings... on 16:46 - Jan 7 by Juzzie

We live in an age of amazing global communications and social networking.

How about these millions come out on Facebook, Twitter and all the other platforms avaialble and condem the radicals?

If we can get some bloke who shouts out "you want some" to global stardom then yes, it can be done.

There's been universal condemnation on social networking sites of today's shootings by people of all faiths and no faiths Juz. Not sure what your point is.
Paris Shootings... on 18:36 - Jan 7 with 3771 viewsstevec

Paris Shootings... on 18:16 - Jan 7 by Raymond

Unlike anyone in the British government who would never ever get their 'feet under the table' for their own benefit. No course not.

Ireland was & is still occupied by the British & the nationalists decided to fight back & bloody right on them. I think it's pretty clear to see the war is over & peace is the order of the day apart from a couple of dozen gangsters on BOTH sides of the divide.

Comparing the IRA to Muslim extremists is laughable. Absolutely no comparison whatsoever.

Not suggesting the IRA the same as Islam at all. I can sympathise the IRA's cause, I don't sympathise the Islamic cause.

However, the rights or wrongs are largely irrelevant, what is relevant is the belief in the cause. Both hold the same total belief in their own cause.

Once you have the belief, violence is the precursor and, when the opposition has been softened up, then you can create the political will for that cause. That is what the IRA did and what Islam will do.
Paris Shootings... on 18:37 - Jan 7 with 3770 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 17:06 - Jan 7 by TheBlob

Yup.And anyone can get tooled up and conveniently shout "Allah is avenged" just to make absolutely certain you get the "message."
Spoke perfect French.Stinks of an inside job.

And the two islamists who butchered Lee Rigby (remember him) spoke perfect English

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 18:40 - Jan 7 with 3742 viewsHayesender

Paris Shootings... on 18:35 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

Thousands of Germans marching in Paris?

I'm sure we've been here before

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Paris Shootings... on 18:44 - Jan 7 with 3807 viewsbatmanhoop

Paris Shootings... on 18:35 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

5,000 football hooligans marched recently in Germany too. Two brainless factions meeting head on with only one outcome
Paris Shootings... on 18:46 - Jan 7 with 3798 viewsQPR442

Sooner or later it will kick off. As long as you side with the USA you should be fine, i think?
Paris Shootings... on 18:49 - Jan 7 with 3787 viewsSpiritofGregory

What has been ignored are the amount of attacks that have been carried out on the Jewish community in France.

Sweden are experiencing a difficult time with their Muslim population. No go areas, bombs going off outside Police stations, a surge in attacks on women, huge strain on the welfare state... Poor old Swedes, too bloody soft for their own good.
Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 18:52 - Jan 7 with 3780 viewsSpiritofGregory

Paris Shootings... on 18:44 - Jan 7 by batmanhoop

5,000 football hooligans marched recently in Germany too. Two brainless factions meeting head on with only one outcome

20,000 in Dresden the other night, most who attended were described as middle class.
Paris Shootings... on 18:59 - Jan 7 with 3755 viewsbatmanhoop

Paris Shootings... on 18:52 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

20,000 in Dresden the other night, most who attended were described as middle class.

and I would join them, just saying the neanderthals marching in the other rally would probably have issues with other religions too
Paris Shootings... on 19:02 - Jan 7 with 3744 viewsLblock

Whilst my political leanings are in no way to the left or that of pacifist I'm afraid I have no words in this debate.
It's kill one and we'll kill two
Drop a bomb, we'll massacre a school
And so it goes on and and on and hideously on

So I'll leave you with the words of McFadden & Whitehead performed by Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes featuring Teddy Pendergrass' velvet voice and the greatest "message" tune of all time
[Post edited 7 Jan 2015 19:03]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 19:04 - Jan 7 with 3731 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Paris Shootings... on 19:02 - Jan 7 by Lblock

Whilst my political leanings are in no way to the left or that of pacifist I'm afraid I have no words in this debate.

So I'll leave you with the words of McFadden & Whitehead performed by Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes featuring Teddy Pendergrass' velvet voice and the greatest "message" tune of all time

Post of the day for me. Top top tune too.
Paris Shootings... on 19:15 - Jan 7 with 3698 viewsBrightonhoop

Just to clarify, I wasn't saying ALL muslims should be incarcerated, just the nutters known to the security services BEFORE they kill and maim. And I don't advocate for torture either, as did the Yanks.
Paris Shootings... on 19:30 - Jan 7 with 3658 viewsjohncharles

Backlash anyone ?
It started in Germany yesterday BEFORE this. Relationships between the indigenous French and Muslims/Arabs/any immigrants has been dodgy for years. Whose right whose wrong ? Won't matter when the shit hits the fan.

Strong and stable my arse.

Paris Shootings... on 20:10 - Jan 7 with 3544 viewsHollowayRanger

Paris Shootings... on 18:28 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

These attacks are getting more frequent. France has a problem due to its huge Muslim population who have difficulty in assimilating into a western democratic French society. Left wing poliiticians don't want to deal with the issue which has pushed the outspoken Marine Le Pen ahead in the the polls.

Le Pen will be the next president of France.

bloody hope not if le pen wins u can guess what will happen there will be riots

all their immigrants will flee and move over here

can islands sink?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Paris Shootings... on 20:31 - Jan 7 with 3491 viewsGloucs_R

A ticking time bomb that will explode soon.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Paris Shootings... on 20:33 - Jan 7 with 3486 viewsHunterhoop

Paris Shootings... on 16:54 - Jan 7 by BrianMcCarthy

"For those that suggest cracking down on all Muslims, did they advocate cracking down on all Catholics when the IRA were spreading terror?"

I came on to make this point, but I see you've beaten me to it, Cliff.

I'm old enough to remember when some people thought 'all' us Irish were murderous ba$tards. Now, I suppose we're 'all' pacifists?

There'll always be a section of our race calling for violence against another section of our race, and they'll usually forgive the foregoence of trials, justice and fairness on what they'll claim are unique and extenuating circumstances.

The trouble is that the circumstances are never unique, it's just the latest example of violence begetting violence, a cycle that is rarely broken by more violence, as a cycle of injustice is rarely broken by more injustice.

Like others have said. Deliver justice onto the perpetrators, and do it hard. Deliver injustice and violence on the masses, and mass injustice and violence will follow from all corners.

Excellent post.

However, I do also share some sympathy for Juzzie's earlier statements around the Muslim community needing to do more; it does.

Muslim state leaders, clerics, more of them need to speak up and more of them need to be more vocal. Have Saudi Arabia, Syria, Pakistan condemned this yet? No.

Equally there needs to be more of a public bottom up condemnation of these acts. Yes, the middle aged, middle class speak out to friends and family of the horrors, but part of does feel like the Muslim youth in the Western world aren't, as a demograph, a vocally demonstrative of their horror at such events as they could be.

Obviously that's all very subjective, but i can see what he was getting at.
Paris Shootings... on 21:16 - Jan 7 with 3421 viewsJuzzie

Paris Shootings... on 18:36 - Jan 7 by joolsyp

There's been universal condemnation on social networking sites of today's shootings by people of all faiths and no faiths Juz. Not sure what your point is.

I think my point is pretty clear. i dont really need to spell it out again.
Paris Shootings... on 21:32 - Jan 7 with 3376 viewsSkeppsdal

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2008/02/01/again/
Paris Shootings... on 21:49 - Jan 7 with 3326 viewslondonscottish

Paris Shootings... on 21:32 - Jan 7 by Skeppsdal

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2008/02/01/again/

Excellent post Skep.

I like this one

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2008/02/05/speak/

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 21:54 - Jan 7 with 3309 viewsSkeppsdal

Paris Shootings... on 18:49 - Jan 7 by SpiritofGregory

What has been ignored are the amount of attacks that have been carried out on the Jewish community in France.

Sweden are experiencing a difficult time with their Muslim population. No go areas, bombs going off outside Police stations, a surge in attacks on women, huge strain on the welfare state... Poor old Swedes, too bloody soft for their own good.

[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 4:24]
Paris Shootings... on 21:56 - Jan 7 with 3301 viewslondonscottish

Paris Shootings... on 19:02 - Jan 7 by Lblock

Skeppsdal's link has the answer to everything.

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2008/02/29/spect/

Paris Shootings... on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 3296 viewskingsburyR

Suspects named already. ...that was quick!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 21:57 - Jan 7 with 3296 viewsSkeppsdal

Paris Shootings... on 21:49 - Jan 7 by londonscottish

Excellent post Skep.

I like this one

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2008/02/05/speak/

[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 4:25]
Paris Shootings... on 22:04 - Jan 7 with 3275 viewslondonscottish

Paris Shootings... (n/t) on 21:57 - Jan 7 by Skeppsdal

[Post edited 8 Jan 2015 4:25]

Jesus and Mo has the answer to everything.

http://www.jesusandmo.net/2014/12/17/duty/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024