Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paris Shootings... 13:30 - Jan 7 with 39858 viewsThGrimRanger

Shocking.

We'll now be told by our western leaders how we mustn't let this affect our daily lives.

...but it will. The threat of having an office sub-machine-gunned will affect freedom of speech. That's because media etc will not risk possible insults to islam anymore.

They win.

TheGrimRanger

Paris Shootings... on 23:02 - Jan 9 with 2864 viewseasthertsr

Paris Shootings... on 18:23 - Jan 9 by exiled_dictator

this is the first opportunity i have had to comment on the tragic unfoldings in france.
i am a member of 3 islamic communities, and quite frankly i am embarrassed by this kind of behaviour.
this is NOT islam, rather jihad. if you don't understand the difference, then you will never be able to. not all muslims believe, or follow jihad. yes, plenty of uninformed idiots and impressionable fools do, but the vast vast vast majority of us do not believe in this kind of behaviour.
this will only encourage people to point at us more, spit at us more, and swear at us more.
fine, so be it. maybe we deserve this.
but all these people were known to security forces, and on certain lists.

we are ashamed and distraught at the actions of these misguided fools.
this is not who we are.

please be tolerant towards the 99% majority who just want to live in peace and quiet amongst our communities, going about our business and daily lives.

this is not who we are.
please try and understand.

rip to all the innocents.

To Mr Farage, Tommy Robinson etc etc, Please, please read this post, I am an atheist who has no faith in any religion, but here is the genuine voice of Islam, and those who follow those tenets. We all have lives to live, 99.9% of people do so without hurting others,those murderous bastards in France spoke for no-one but themselves. Let's all try not to be sidetracked by these idiots, Je suis Charlie
Paris Shootings... on 23:22 - Jan 9 with 2828 viewsBrixtonR

Paris Shootings... on 22:45 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Spot on there.
They rehoused my old Gran to The Ferrier juat after it was built - lovely place it was,everything well appointed....but then they moved people in and spoilt it.Amazing what they've done there as you say,I think they'll do that eventually with the one opposite LR.
I've never felt threatened in London even at night,maybe because I was big kunt and stuff.Brixton we could handle as we only went to score a bit of ganja and they took to us.You treat people right and generally they do the same by you.I'm more concerned about drunken random attacks at the weekend now.Londoners are a unique breed,they muck in from all sorts of backgrounds and it's a very small minority that get shitty - it's probably a generational thing.I got on much more famously with West Indian gents and ladies in their mature years than the youngsters.Sometimes I wish we could all spring from the womb fully formed at the age of 30 or so.
And that of course would make us more attractive to certain football managers.

Hope your Gran enjoyed living there for the most part.
'You treat people right and generally they do the same by you' Blob, that really is the exactly how it should be. To me 99% of people seem to be good people that you can get on with and have common ground.
LOL re your fully formed theory...not sure it will go down well with the female population
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 23:22]
Paris Shootings... on 23:41 - Jan 9 with 2812 viewsTheBlob

Paris Shootings... on 23:22 - Jan 9 by BrixtonR

Hope your Gran enjoyed living there for the most part.
'You treat people right and generally they do the same by you' Blob, that really is the exactly how it should be. To me 99% of people seem to be good people that you can get on with and have common ground.
LOL re your fully formed theory...not sure it will go down well with the female population
[Post edited 9 Jan 2015 23:22]

Yes that last para might not be so well advised.
Unfortunately poor old Gran expired on that estate,survived being blown up by the Luftwaffe and she gets the horizontal box treatment down in a lift smelling of piss.
It just seems the most militant in society seem to be those young individuals that can't get laid.If there was more de-spunking then the world would be a calmer place.
I shall leave you now as I'm descending into a downward spiral of sexual innuendo.
We have it in ourselves to co exist if only the power hungry would leave us the f*ck alone.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Paris Shootings... on 00:11 - Jan 10 with 2771 viewsHollowayRanger

well im glad the French police can shoot straight and KEEP firing until those pieces of poo were well and truly dead ,just wish ours had done same when given the chance with lee rigbys murderers

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Paris Shootings... on 11:15 - Jan 10 with 2666 viewslondonscottish

Paris Shootings... on 23:41 - Jan 9 by TheBlob

Yes that last para might not be so well advised.
Unfortunately poor old Gran expired on that estate,survived being blown up by the Luftwaffe and she gets the horizontal box treatment down in a lift smelling of piss.
It just seems the most militant in society seem to be those young individuals that can't get laid.If there was more de-spunking then the world would be a calmer place.
I shall leave you now as I'm descending into a downward spiral of sexual innuendo.
We have it in ourselves to co exist if only the power hungry would leave us the f*ck alone.

Hilarious and spot on Mr Blob. It really IS the ones who can't get laid that cause most carnage......

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Paris Shootings... on 23:34 - Jan 10 with 2564 viewsLblock

Rumours of a hijacking

The worlds gone mental

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Paris Shootings... on 00:09 - Jan 11 with 2525 viewsDeepcutHoop

Paris Shootings... on 23:34 - Jan 10 by Lblock

Rumours of a hijacking

The worlds gone mental

A jet pilot seems to have accidentally squawked the wrong code, was that what the rumour was about.

Bad timing, but nothing sinister, just fat-fingers more likely :)
Paris Shootings... on 00:16 - Jan 11 with 2514 viewsRaymond

Paris Shootings... on 00:09 - Jan 11 by DeepcutHoop

A jet pilot seems to have accidentally squawked the wrong code, was that what the rumour was about.

Bad timing, but nothing sinister, just fat-fingers more likely :)

I'm like that on the iPhone to be fair
Login to get fewer ads

Paris Shootings... on 10:33 - Jan 11 with 2458 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Saw this posted on facebook - well worth the time to watch this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Paris Shootings... on 21:34 - Jan 11 with 2390 viewsWanderR

Paris Shootings... on 10:33 - Jan 11 by BrianMcCarthy

Saw this posted on facebook - well worth the time to watch this.

Absolutely nails it.

Current location: OX10

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024