Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? 07:34 - Aug 22 with 2639 viewsPatfromPoole

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:01 - Aug 22 with 2416 viewsfranniesTache

Can’t think of anywhere worse to spend my time than in the Saints gulags, I imagine we’ll be at the guide dog as usual avoiding the beer throwing people in the Poundland box park
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:07 - Aug 22 with 2409 viewsSaintNick

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:01 - Aug 22 by franniesTache

Can’t think of anywhere worse to spend my time than in the Saints gulags, I imagine we’ll be at the guide dog as usual avoiding the beer throwing people in the Poundland box park

I will be going in the pub before the game, although I might out of curiosity have a beer in the fanzone after the game.

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:43 - Aug 22 with 2365 viewsSalisburySaint

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:07 - Aug 22 by SaintNick

I will be going in the pub before the game, although I might out of curiosity have a beer in the fanzone after the game.

Should be might do or will do at half time option, as there will now be additional bars and food outlets outside the ground available at half time as well as before and after the game, so queues should be shorter than in the past

Fanzone in Kingsland was available at half time all of last season, I used the one at Northam end at half time during Lazio friendly
[Post edited 22 Aug 16:46]
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:54 - Aug 22 with 2333 viewsSaintNick

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:43 - Aug 22 by SalisburySaint

Should be might do or will do at half time option, as there will now be additional bars and food outlets outside the ground available at half time as well as before and after the game, so queues should be shorter than in the past

Fanzone in Kingsland was available at half time all of last season, I used the one at Northam end at half time during Lazio friendly
[Post edited 22 Aug 16:46]

Can you move between the Kingsland fanzone and the Northam one or are you stuck with the one your ticket is in

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:54 - Aug 22 with 2333 viewssaint901

Absolutely not.
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 17:51 - Aug 22 with 2284 viewsJoiedevivre

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:01 - Aug 22 by franniesTache

You wait, they’ll bring in the Saints Social Credit System next. All on the phone app!

You may only leave the gulag once multiple renditions of Sweet Caroline and/or Freed from desire have been played. Whoever goes to the fanzone will achieve a more favourable scoring and is thus a better saints fan.
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 18:07 - Aug 22 with 2268 viewsA1079

I have Might do, undecided but in reality I am decided as I my preference is to use the pubs both before and after a game but I would not rule out never using the zones if there is a reason on a specific match day for it being more convenient.
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 19:44 - Aug 22 with 2130 viewsfranniesTache

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 17:51 - Aug 22 by Joiedevivre

You wait, they’ll bring in the Saints Social Credit System next. All on the phone app!

You may only leave the gulag once multiple renditions of Sweet Caroline and/or Freed from desire have been played. Whoever goes to the fanzone will achieve a more favourable scoring and is thus a better saints fan.

Sammy Saint guarding the permitter with a fully automatic rifle, anyone seen escaping will be shot on sight.

Checkpoint Sammy, as it will come to be known, will strike fear into multiple replica kit wearing men
Login to get fewer ads

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 22:15 - Aug 22 with 1939 viewsShirtNumbers

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 17:51 - Aug 22 by Joiedevivre

Will the social credit system affect my purchases at StMarys?

For example, if I pull my pink replica shirt over my Lonsdale hoodie and slam the backboards like an enraged captive gorilla while singing FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW then does this mean I'll redeem enough points to enjoy a Sapporo out of a plastic beaker?

Also, as is tradition for new posters, what are your top 3 biscuits?
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 22:30 - Aug 22 with 1897 viewsJoiedevivre

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 22:15 - Aug 22 by ShirtNumbers

Will the social credit system affect my purchases at StMarys?

For example, if I pull my pink replica shirt over my Lonsdale hoodie and slam the backboards like an enraged captive gorilla while singing FOLLOW FOLLOW FOLLOW then does this mean I'll redeem enough points to enjoy a Sapporo out of a plastic beaker?

Also, as is tradition for new posters, what are your top 3 biscuits?

My dear fellow, you're granted a 50% discount in these parts on reputation alone. How else could a curriculum vitae of singing seven nation army to every single player be repaid?

Choc Bourbon,
Choc Digestive,
Malted Milk.
[Post edited 22 Aug 22:36]
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:26 - Aug 23 with 1482 viewsSouthamptonfan

It will be very colourful in the city centre tomorrow.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 1475 viewssaints__fan__73

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:26 - Aug 23 by Southamptonfan

It will be very colourful in the city centre tomorrow.

Rod, Jane and Freddie are out, yes?

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:34 - Aug 23 with 1473 viewsSouthamptonfan

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:29 - Aug 23 by saints__fan__73

Rod, Jane and Freddie are out, yes?

Oh yes and a few more. Think about how you're all dressing up tomorrow. Red and white day.
[Post edited 23 Aug 15:35]

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:01 - Aug 23 with 1434 viewssaints__fan__73

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 15:34 - Aug 23 by Southamptonfan

Oh yes and a few more. Think about how you're all dressing up tomorrow. Red and white day.
[Post edited 23 Aug 15:35]

and Bungle in goal for us.

"Playing Devil's Advocate since 15th January 2014"
Poll: Have the events of the Summer made Nick feel closer to LFC?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:03 - Aug 23 with 1423 viewsInTimeAddedOn

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 19:44 - Aug 22 by franniesTache

Sammy Saint guarding the permitter with a fully automatic rifle, anyone seen escaping will be shot on sight.

Checkpoint Sammy, as it will come to be known, will strike fear into multiple replica kit wearing men

But it will all be for The Greater Good [The Greater Good]

And for midwinter afternoon games and all evening games they will have searchlights fitted and in operation. This means if you want to go for a p#ss you will have to try and get to the gents and back without getting caught! 😮
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 16:29 - Aug 23 with 1389 viewsLondonSaint76

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 19:44 - Aug 22 by franniesTache

I could see this coming - especially bearing in mind the two Saints mascot’s initials collectively make them The SS! So, me and a few of the London Saints are going to start working on digging a tunnel out under the fanzones. A few of the dozen plus new players who can’t get into RM’s ‘settled side’ (his words in an Echo interview this week) have promised to put in a shift or two during the week as from one of the old films I have seen them there footballers dig good tunnels…

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 18:05 - Aug 23 with 1295 viewsSalisburySaint

See club offering 10% of drinks and food on concourses until hour before kick off, And 10% off in Fan Zones for an hour after the game to all season ticket holders

Vouchers to get discounts on Saints App ( not the Ticket App), these can be found under your profile

This might encourage a few to hand around after the game, not me I’ll be racing back to pub for decent beer at a reasonable price
[Post edited 23 Aug 18:17]
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 18:08 - Aug 23 with 1292 viewsSouthamptonfan

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/matchday-information-saints-vs-not

Looking good
[Post edited 23 Aug 18:09]

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 21:31 - Aug 23 with 1187 viewsfranniesTache

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 18:08 - Aug 23 by Southamptonfan

https://www.southamptonfc.com/en/news/article/matchday-information-saints-vs-not

Looking good
[Post edited 23 Aug 18:09]

Sammy Saints and his shock squad commissioned the big screens to play re-education films, apparently those that enter will be sat watching martin give talks about The Process like this to quell any originality and dissent

Beware the SS they demand loyalty to the brand
Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 21:54 - Aug 23 with 1148 viewsSouthamptonfan

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 21:31 - Aug 23 by franniesTache

Sammy Saints and his shock squad commissioned the big screens to play re-education films, apparently those that enter will be sat watching martin give talks about The Process like this to quell any originality and dissent

Beware the SS they demand loyalty to the brand

Gosh that's torture. And in the pouring rain too. Fans will have to stand outside in gale force winds, getting soaked, with their drinks and duck wraps flying everywhere.

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 22:21 - Aug 23 with 1123 viewsfranniesTache

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 21:54 - Aug 23 by Southamptonfan

Gosh that's torture. And in the pouring rain too. Fans will have to stand outside in gale force winds, getting soaked, with their drinks and duck wraps flying everywhere.

The gulag is part of The Plan. Year Zero and Martin’s little red book.

Enjoy your reeducation proles

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 23:44 - Aug 23 with 1052 viewsSouthamptonfan

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 22:21 - Aug 23 by franniesTache

The gulag is part of The Plan. Year Zero and Martin’s little red book.

Enjoy your reeducation proles

The Northam Red Wall tomorrow will be a spectacular sight.

https://youtube.com/shorts/1C34zwq81xk?si=2noWU6iDmRmTuEmH

Take a look. Keep safe in the Northam tomorrow.
[Post edited 23 Aug 23:53]

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 00:17 - Aug 24 with 1000 viewscocklebreath

I’ll do whatever the cool kids do.
Although my son wants to go to the Northam fan zone to see Matt Le tiss so we’ll do that, I hope the city’s pubs survive without us

Poll: Who is the biggest c*nt?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 07:41 - Aug 24 with 844 viewsPatfromPoole

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 00:17 - Aug 24 by cocklebreath

I’ll do whatever the cool kids do.
Although my son wants to go to the Northam fan zone to see Matt Le tiss so we’ll do that, I hope the city’s pubs survive without us

Matt le Tiss on the pitch today would be of more use…..

Poll: Would you take Ward-Prowse back?

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 13:39 - Aug 24 with 632 viewsLondonSaint76

Will you be going to one of the Fanzones at St. Mary’s? on 07:41 - Aug 24 by PatfromPoole

Matt le Tiss on the pitch today would be of more use…..

He’d make a great RM style keeper 🙂

Poll: How will we get on against Leicester City?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024