Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust AGM 12:17 - Nov 21 with 14522 viewsDarran

Get there early guys no doubt it'll be rammed.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/21/swans-trust-annual-general-meeting-2016/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust AGM on 11:58 - Nov 26 with 700 viewsMattG

The Trust AGM on 11:47 - Nov 26 by Darran

Not sure who he's said that to but one of his closest friends in Swansea told me on twitter to leave John alone because I don't know about the promises.

Tough shit in my opinion.

What about the promise the JVZ and the rest of the sellouts made back in 2004 and regularly since then that we would be run "by the fans, for the fans"? That turned out to be a load of b0ll0cks too.
The Trust AGM on 12:14 - Nov 26 with 677 viewsMyFinalHeaven

The Trust AGM on 11:36 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

Did you know JVZ has stated that ...he's gutted that the Yanks have not invested in the team as promised .Basically what you've said is spot on ,sell sell sell to whoever before it's to late

When did he state that? Do you have a link for proof?

Come on you Swans.

The Trust AGM on 12:16 - Nov 26 with 669 viewsDafyddHuw

The Trust AGM on 00:59 - Nov 26 by Highjack

So if the Trust did want to take up the option of selling shares who would they sell them to? Can't see the Americans wanting to buy more shares in what is increasingly looking like a disastrously failing venture.

Apparently this is the nuclear option - the Trust can take the yanks to court to force them to buy their shares at the same price that they paid the sellouts for them.

Two things -
(1) nobody from the Trust has actually come out and said what the nuclear option is, so the above may be incorrect, but nobody fronm the Trust will come along to correct it
(2) the Trust won't do this because they still think "that they can work with the Americans". Baffling, isn't it?
The Trust AGM on 13:21 - Nov 26 with 624 viewsmax936

The Trust AGM on 12:16 - Nov 26 by DafyddHuw

Apparently this is the nuclear option - the Trust can take the yanks to court to force them to buy their shares at the same price that they paid the sellouts for them.

Two things -
(1) nobody from the Trust has actually come out and said what the nuclear option is, so the above may be incorrect, but nobody fronm the Trust will come along to correct it
(2) the Trust won't do this because they still think "that they can work with the Americans". Baffling, isn't it?

The status quo remains.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust AGM on 13:35 - Nov 26 with 599 viewsdobjack2

The Trust AGM on 11:11 - Nov 26 by TheResurrection

I think it makes perfect sense what Notrac has said so I don't think your post was overly necessary.

Jenkins £8m
Morgan's £15m
Katzen and partner £20m
Van Zweden £5m
Dineen £5m
Davies £10m

The above approximate figures even allowing for probably more than they actually all got doesn't add up to the figure we presumed the Americans had forked out.

The worrying thing about this is it won't take a lot of transfer dealing, wage cutting and parachute payments to make that back up.

Both you and NOTRAC make fair points. As far as I am aware we don't know for certain who got exactly how much and whether it was all in cash or part in kind (prepared to be shot down if wrong).

It makes your approximate figures that much more of a worry for an exit strategy.
The Trust AGM on 13:54 - Nov 26 with 580 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 11:47 - Nov 26 by Darran

Not sure who he's said that to but one of his closest friends in Swansea told me on twitter to leave John alone because I don't know about the promises.

Tough shit in my opinion.

Spot on. All any of them had to say was "we are cashing in on our shares as we no longer have the energy or passion to remain as custodians of the club"

Why the fúck did they lie? OK, granted the average person is a tad dim but fúck me it doesn't take a Nobel Physicist to work out what they did.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024