Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust AGM 12:17 - Nov 21 with 14519 viewsDarran

Get there early guys no doubt it'll be rammed.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/21/swans-trust-annual-general-meeting-2016/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust AGM on 16:25 - Nov 25 with 1388 viewsShaky

The Trust AGM on 16:19 - Nov 25 by NeiltheTaylor

Don't most people paying more than a passing interest know the former strategy and its alignment with the Supporter's Direct philosophy?

Top man is Dai Little, his credentials are great. Let's see your's then, Shaky.

You seem to have me confused with somebody applying for a job, although I could send you a cock pic if that's what you're after?

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Trust AGM on 16:30 - Nov 25 with 1372 viewsShaky

. . .Furthermore I am neither responsible for or have in any way profited from the fcuking shambles the Trust now finds itself in.

My only crime is to have consistently called events well in advance for the last +2years or so.

Credentials? I don't personally give a sh1t about those. Reesults are what matter.
[Post edited 25 Nov 2016 16:30]

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Trust AGM on 16:42 - Nov 25 with 1350 viewsNeiltheTaylor

As a hammer sees every problem as a nail, you can only seem to view the problem faced as a sale for cash benefit, which I suspect is your background.

The problem was, and remains, more subtle than that.

Incidentally, I was more in favour of the "rainy day fund" approach but can simultaneously understand and have sympathy for the other opinion. You seem to think that if your preferred approach had been taken, that the subsequent issues would have played out the same as you imagined them to. You seem to need to "win" the daft interweb argument than have any lasting feeling for the club like a supporter would.

Why are you attacking g the very people who love this club and are looking for a way to protect it?

Because you need validation it seems. It makes you very unlikeable, even though you often have a very good perspective. Try a little more empathy and focus on playing the situation as it stands maybe?

I've actually come away from favouring the "rainy day fund" strategy now. Seems that time has passed and it might be a mistake to try to get back to it. Alarm bells certainly went off with the Teyst statement about "pursuing partnerships" as that seems well outside their comfort zone and open to further abuses of the like we have already experienced.

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

The Trust AGM on 16:52 - Nov 25 with 1321 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 16:42 - Nov 25 by NeiltheTaylor

As a hammer sees every problem as a nail, you can only seem to view the problem faced as a sale for cash benefit, which I suspect is your background.

Incidentally, I was more in favour of the "rainy day fund" approach but can simultaneously understand and have sympathy for the other opinion. You seem to think that if your preferred approach had been taken, that the subsequent issues would have played out the same as you imagined them to. You seem to need to "win" the daft interweb argument than have any lasting feeling for the club like a supporter would.

Why are you attacking g the very people who love this club and are looking for a way to protect it?

Because you need validation it seems. It makes you very unlikeable, even though you often have a very good perspective. Try a little more empathy and focus on playing the situation as it stands maybe?

I've actually come away from favouring the "rainy day fund" strategy now. Seems that time has passed and it might be a mistake to try to get back to it. Alarm bells certainly went off with the Teyst statement about "pursuing partnerships" as that seems well outside their comfort zone and open to further abuses of the like we have already experienced.

Well it's very strange that someone who has stated he's never been to the Vetch,never been to the Liberty,isn't a member of the Trust and doesn't support Swansea City is so concerned about it all.

I have asked him the question but he refuses to answer and I've already had one PM suggesting he's being fed information from someone.

Who knows but one thing nobody can deny whether he's right or wrong it's very very odd.

The Trust AGM on 16:57 - Nov 25 with 1300 viewsswan_si

The Trust AGM on 16:52 - Nov 25 by Darran

Well it's very strange that someone who has stated he's never been to the Vetch,never been to the Liberty,isn't a member of the Trust and doesn't support Swansea City is so concerned about it all.

I have asked him the question but he refuses to answer and I've already had one PM suggesting he's being fed information from someone.

Who knows but one thing nobody can deny whether he's right or wrong it's very very odd.

has he offered you a pic of his cock yet?
The Trust AGM on 17:02 - Nov 25 with 1286 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 16:57 - Nov 25 by swan_si

has he offered you a pic of his cock yet?

Does he do that kind of thing then?

The Trust AGM on 17:06 - Nov 25 with 1272 viewsswan_si

The Trust AGM on 17:02 - Nov 25 by Darran

Does he do that kind of thing then?

well he offered a pic to "NeiltheTaylor", maybe you're not his type.
The Trust AGM on 17:07 - Nov 25 with 1263 viewsairedale

The Trust AGM on 16:52 - Nov 25 by Darran

tv rental imo.
Login to get fewer ads

The Trust AGM on 17:07 - Nov 25 with 1261 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 17:06 - Nov 25 by swan_si

well he offered a pic to "NeiltheTaylor", maybe you're not his type.

On that right yeah I thought you'd already had one.

The Trust AGM on 17:11 - Nov 25 with 1250 viewsswan_si

The Trust AGM on 17:07 - Nov 25 by Darran

On that right yeah I thought you'd already had one.

I don't know why, but every time I see his avatar I think "cock".
The Trust AGM on 17:11 - Nov 25 with 1248 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 17:11 - Nov 25 by swan_si

I don't know why, but every time I see his avatar I think "cock".

Indeed.

The Trust AGM on 17:14 - Nov 25 with 1242 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 16:02 - Nov 25 by Shaky

Outstanding catch, notrac.

Anybody who didn't find the link themselves here it is:
http://www.supporters-direct.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/David-Little.pdf

I defy anyone reading that not to reach the objective conclusion that Little is if not directly obstructing a sale of the Trust's stake, then certainly putting up a great deal of resistance.

Objective conclusion in that situation - undoubted.

In the present - not enough evidence to satisfy the 'balance of probablity' test, let alone 'beyond reasonable doubt' one

He's the trust advisor...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust AGM on 17:43 - Nov 25 with 1187 viewsShaky

The Trust AGM on 16:42 - Nov 25 by NeiltheTaylor

Looking for validation? Yes in a way. In order to get to the bottom of things you have to ask tough questions. Sorry if that offends delicate flowers such as yourself, but it is absolutely necessary otherwise you are just pissing around.

Look at the farcically sad thread where very many perplexed people are asking what does going nuclear mean, a stock banality that has been tossed around for a ages. Nobody knows, because nobody has the wherewithal to ask serious questions.

Of course the most serious issue is does the Trust board actually understand?

I'm not interested in whether Little is a top bloke or loves the club more than life itself, just whether he is doing his job properly. If not, he needs to be replaced.

Of course alternatively you can all just carry on pissing around and flush a small fortune down the drain. In evolutionary terms that might actually be the best outcome.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Trust AGM on 00:06 - Nov 26 with 1019 viewsbarry_island

The Trust AGM on 16:16 - Nov 25 by MoscowJack

To be fair to Dai, it looks like this was written not long after Yanks v1 were chased out of town (and before Yanks v2 came along). The Trust were right not to even begin negotiations with them as they weren't credible buyers. It's a pity that HJ and LD didn't due the same due dilligence as Dai and others from the Trust did.

Yanks v2 is different, or at least it could have been had they had the chance or even speak to Yanks v2 before HJ & LD signed the deal off.

Surely the whole point is that certain people believed (or wanted to believe) that the Trust didn't want to sell, but nobody has ever said that in an official capacity. Maybe they've said something like "we would prefer not to sell" but that's just common sense as it's part of the Trust's charter.

The truth (probably!) is that it was easier to pretend that the Trust didn't want to sell so the Trust didn't have to poke their noses into the sale, as they had done (to good effect) with the previous sellers. It was a risk that those desperate for their lottery win couldn't refuse.

Didn't ALL the ex Directors sign the deal off?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust AGM on 00:59 - Nov 26 with 998 viewsHighjack

So if the Trust did want to take up the option of selling shares who would they sell them to? Can't see the Americans wanting to buy more shares in what is increasingly looking like a disastrously failing venture.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Trust AGM on 07:05 - Nov 26 with 943 viewsPURe_Evil

The Trust AGM on 00:59 - Nov 26 by Highjack

So if the Trust did want to take up the option of selling shares who would they sell them to? Can't see the Americans wanting to buy more shares in what is increasingly looking like a disastrously failing venture.

I think its a bit late now, speaking frankly, they seem worthless and I think the Trust know this hence their never ending attempts at trying to "work with the owners."
The Trust AGM on 07:44 - Nov 26 with 911 viewsMattG

The Trust AGM on 00:06 - Nov 26 by barry_island

Eventually, yes.

Presumably MJ is referring to the initial stages where HJ and LD were touting the Yanks while MM and BK preferred an alternative Chinese bid.

No reason why MM and BK couldn't have stuck to their guns. Other than greed, of course.
The Trust AGM on 09:10 - Nov 26 with 885 viewsmonmouth

The Trust AGM on 07:44 - Nov 26 by MattG

Eventually, yes.

Presumably MJ is referring to the initial stages where HJ and LD were touting the Yanks while MM and BK preferred an alternative Chinese bid.

No reason why MM and BK couldn't have stuck to their guns. Other than greed, of course.

Yes, no one had to sell, and if they believed the deal was wrong for the club and had been genuine all these years about being caring custodians for the club they wouldn't have. So bearing that in mind then cowards, liars or greedy scum, or all three, take your choice.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Trust AGM on 09:49 - Nov 26 with 858 viewsNOTRAC

The Trust AGM on 07:44 - Nov 26 by MattG

Eventually, yes.

Why do you think that the hold up to the original agreement was because Morgan and Katzen preferred the Chinese option.
I am sure that it was more about the fact that they weren't being paid in full for their shares.Instead of cash they ended up taking shares in the American holding company Swansea Football LLC. The No Rights To Preemption Agreement issued by Companies House on the 4th August more or less confirms that.
I believe that the American cash for shares was substantially reduced when they saw the extremely poor financial results for the year to 31st July 2016. This is why so many, Dineen,Jenkins, Morgan, Katzen still own unsold shares.
If I had to guess I would say that no more than £50m to £55m was used to buy shares to date.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

The Trust AGM on 09:55 - Nov 26 with 847 views3swan

The Trust AGM on 09:49 - Nov 26 by NOTRAC

Why do you think that the hold up to the original agreement was because Morgan and Katzen preferred the Chinese option.
I am sure that it was more about the fact that they weren't being paid in full for their shares.Instead of cash they ended up taking shares in the American holding company Swansea Football LLC. The No Rights To Preemption Agreement issued by Companies House on the 4th August more or less confirms that.
I believe that the American cash for shares was substantially reduced when they saw the extremely poor financial results for the year to 31st July 2016. This is why so many, Dineen,Jenkins, Morgan, Katzen still own unsold shares.
If I had to guess I would say that no more than £50m to £55m was used to buy shares to date.

Not a go at you but a general statement

"I believe that"

"If I had to guess "

That's what we all post, but to some degree people post as fact but counter the argument by stating the lack of openness .

None of us now the facts, we are all double guessing about who has done what and when. What we can see is what happens on the pitch, and an understatement to say not all is well.
The Trust AGM on 11:11 - Nov 26 with 802 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust AGM on 09:55 - Nov 26 by 3swan

Not a go at you but a general statement

"I believe that"

"If I had to guess "

That's what we all post, but to some degree people post as fact but counter the argument by stating the lack of openness .

None of us now the facts, we are all double guessing about who has done what and when. What we can see is what happens on the pitch, and an understatement to say not all is well.

I think it makes perfect sense what Notrac has said so I don't think your post was overly necessary.

Jenkins £8m
Morgan's £15m
Katzen and partner £20m
Van Zweden £5m
Dineen £5m
Davies £10m

The above approximate figures even allowing for probably more than they actually all got doesn't add up to the figure we presumed the Americans had forked out.

The worrying thing about this is it won't take a lot of transfer dealing, wage cutting and parachute payments to make that back up.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust AGM on 11:27 - Nov 26 with 783 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust AGM on 00:06 - Nov 26 by barry_island

It's quite incredible the lengths he will go to to get another holiday with Martin Morgan out in Spain

Everything Nick Rees Moscow says should be treated with the utmost scepticism and contempt.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust AGM on 11:36 - Nov 26 with 775 viewsOldjack

The Trust AGM on 09:10 - Nov 26 by monmouth

Yes, no one had to sell, and if they believed the deal was wrong for the club and had been genuine all these years about being caring custodians for the club they wouldn't have. So bearing that in mind then cowards, liars or greedy scum, or all three, take your choice.

Did you know JVZ has stated that ...he's gutted that the Yanks have not invested in the team as promised .Basically what you've said is spot on ,sell sell sell to whoever before it's to late

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust AGM on 11:46 - Nov 26 with 760 viewsMattG

The Trust AGM on 09:49 - Nov 26 by NOTRAC

At the Trust Forum, Phil stated that the day after HJ and LD told the Trust about the Yank bid, MM and BK told them about an alternative bid from a Chinese consortium which, they were led to believe, would have been part of a wider investment package into the City.

You may well be right about the rest.
The Trust AGM on 11:47 - Nov 26 with 758 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 11:36 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

Did you know JVZ has stated that ...he's gutted that the Yanks have not invested in the team as promised .Basically what you've said is spot on ,sell sell sell to whoever before it's to late

Not sure who he's said that to but one of his closest friends in Swansea told me on twitter to leave John alone because I don't know about the promises.

Tough shit in my opinion.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024