Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Pardew 16:31 - Mar 1 with 12840 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently just headbutted one of Hull's players. Definite intent (according to SSN) if not much contact.

Poll: Tory leader

Alan Pardew on 09:27 - Mar 2 with 1333 viewsKingBony

Alan Pardew on 09:24 - Mar 2 by Oldjack

Life time touchline ban coming for him

He'll be out in 2 old timer.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 9:27]

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Alan Pardew on 09:28 - Mar 2 with 1325 viewsraynor94

Really hope you are right, the man has serious anger management problems that need addressing

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Alan Pardew on 09:32 - Mar 2 with 1314 viewsjacksinceever

Alan Pardew on 09:28 - Mar 2 by raynor94

Really hope you are right, the man has serious anger management problems that need addressing

Seem to remember some players having to attend anger management classes. This guy should do the same at the very minimum. How can players (and fans come to that) be expected to behave when they see a top flight manager behaving like this ?
Alan Pardew on 10:05 - Mar 2 with 1285 viewspansypants

"Sine die" mate.

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Alan Pardew on 10:38 - Mar 2 with 1254 viewsquiff

As bad as I think the incident was, did anyone else feel the MOTD analysis was a bit ott last night? It was more like a magazine gossip show than a bloody football show mun! show it, rightly call it disgusting and bad for the game and let the FA deal with it, Savage acting like butter wouldn't melt didn't help either.

On the Charlie Adam point, I think people almost expect off the ball and career-ending tackles from him these days, and just live in the vein hope he will get his comeuppance without hurting someone too badly.

As a side point, I do love how every Planet Swans footie thread are heading for ametur legal discussions and advice sessions at the moment!
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 10:54]

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Alan Pardew on 11:06 - Mar 2 with 1214 viewsymaohyd

Personally I haven't got much of a problem with it all. Football is a passionate environment, shouldn't have done it and will be punished fittingly. Accept his punishment and move on.

I have a problem with the likes of Anelka making an anti semetic gesture as a show of friendship for a man who had a history of such vile humour. Fans making 'monkey chants' towards black players and the said club receiving an obscenely low financial fine and the said club denying it happened.

In American sport, players/coaches sometimes go toe to toe and get on with it.

I had an issue with OGS's assessment of Bellamy, that it was a coming together! FFS.

Hold your hand up, apologise and get on with it.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Alan Pardew on 11:14 - Mar 2 with 1195 viewspansypants

Alan Pardew on 11:06 - Mar 2 by ymaohyd

Personally I haven't got much of a problem with it all. Football is a passionate environment, shouldn't have done it and will be punished fittingly. Accept his punishment and move on.

I have a problem with the likes of Anelka making an anti semetic gesture as a show of friendship for a man who had a history of such vile humour. Fans making 'monkey chants' towards black players and the said club receiving an obscenely low financial fine and the said club denying it happened.

In American sport, players/coaches sometimes go toe to toe and get on with it.

I had an issue with OGS's assessment of Bellamy, that it was a coming together! FFS.

Hold your hand up, apologise and get on with it.

I reckon if hooliganism was as rife as it was in the past, Pardew's actions and the Hull prick's would have spilled over into the stands and outside the ground.
Passion is one thing violence is another. You have to control your aggression - the prisons are full of people who wish they could have

Alan Pardew on 11:22 - Mar 2 with 1184 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I think Pardew is having some kind of mental melt down. He has form for this and he spoke disgustingly to Pellegrini, whose abilities as a manager are far greater than his. Like also heard a rumour that he's been shagging players wives too. He truly is a c*nt of the highest order

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Pardew on 11:36 - Mar 2 with 1170 viewsymaohyd

Alan Pardew on 11:14 - Mar 2 by pansypants

I reckon if hooliganism was as rife as it was in the past, Pardew's actions and the Hull prick's would have spilled over into the stands and outside the ground.
Passion is one thing violence is another. You have to control your aggression - the prisons are full of people who wish they could have

I agree. Equally though for me going to a football match is like going to the theatre. We as the audience sit back and watch the players to the mangers and coaching staff acting out the performance.

Whatever happens on the field of play shouldn't be reflected in the stands.

Blog: World Cup Performance = Transfer Speculation?

Alan Pardew on 11:37 - Mar 2 with 1166 viewsepaul

Some people need to get real, at most the FA can ban him from the touchline and fine him, they have no right to stop any other interaction between manager and players outside of the 90 minutes of bthe game

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Pardew on 11:59 - Mar 2 with 1132 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Alan Pardew on 11:37 - Mar 2 by epaul

Some people need to get real, at most the FA can ban him from the touchline and fine him, they have no right to stop any other interaction between manager and players outside of the 90 minutes of bthe game

Indeed .

Players have been punching lumps out if each other for decades .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Alan Pardew on 12:08 - Mar 2 with 1112 viewspansypants

What happens if a member of the crowd reported him to the police?

I think it has happened before in both soccer and other sports.

Alan Pardew on 12:10 - Mar 2 with 1113 viewsDarran

But that's just plain daft Paul the current punishment and that of other managers allows him to be with the players before the game,allows him to be with the players and make decisions at half time and allows him to make all tactical decisions and substitutions throughout the 90 minutes whilst being in constant contact with the bench.

That's not punishment the rules clearly need changing.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Pardew on 12:17 - Mar 2 with 1102 viewsperchrockjack

That was NOT a headbutt. It was ,like on many similar occasions a posturing which is as bad for a manager to do.
Zidane knew how to headbutt and Ive nutted a few in my time but stopped doing it when I nearly got knocked out cold. You got to pick your timer and get it in just right or it hurts.

Dick Richardson old Welsh heavyweight knew how to do it as did Brian London although the latter just waited for ALl to hit him ,go down and pick up his purse.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alan Pardew on 12:19 - Mar 2 with 1096 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Alan Pardew on 12:17 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

That was NOT a headbutt. It was ,like on many similar occasions a posturing which is as bad for a manager to do.
Zidane knew how to headbutt and Ive nutted a few in my time but stopped doing it when I nearly got knocked out cold. You got to pick your timer and get it in just right or it hurts.

Dick Richardson old Welsh heavyweight knew how to do it as did Brian London although the latter just waited for ALl to hit him ,go down and pick up his purse.

You stopped the head butting because even the Merseyside police thought it was a bit extreme

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Alan Pardew on 12:19 - Mar 2 with 1096 viewsDarran

You used to go around butting people?
That's interesting.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Pardew on 12:23 - Mar 2 with 1080 viewsOldjack

It was a head butt ,just not a very good one

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Alan Pardew on 12:52 - Mar 2 with 1047 viewsperchrockjack

Very rarely done it in job mainly because its not what the British like as its deemed to be a foreign thing. Only in the most dangerous circs did I act as such ;pure self defence. If your life is threatened then funnily enough the rulebook or parameters go out of the window . Its only when you are in these situations that you realise your base instinct takes over.

The point about Pardew is there was no discernible contact but the posturing was as bad as can be. Pitiful; cretin
I did other jobs btw and in my adolescent days was a bit of a tawate. Sorry about that and all that.
Has Liberty (the organisation) taken over this Board.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Alan Pardew on 12:56 - Mar 2 with 1037 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 12:52 - Mar 2 by perchrockjack

Very rarely done it in job mainly because its not what the British like as its deemed to be a foreign thing. Only in the most dangerous circs did I act as such ;pure self defence. If your life is threatened then funnily enough the rulebook or parameters go out of the window . Its only when you are in these situations that you realise your base instinct takes over.

The point about Pardew is there was no discernible contact but the posturing was as bad as can be. Pitiful; cretin
I did other jobs btw and in my adolescent days was a bit of a tawate. Sorry about that and all that.
Has Liberty (the organisation) taken over this Board.

Always stay at arms length from the aggressor unless you think you'll need to get in first. A headbutt can put you at an immediate disadvantage due to debilitating eye running and broken nose.

A swift stamp on the outside of Pardews' knee would have rendered him useless and one could go about their daily business.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Pardew on 13:00 - Mar 2 with 1028 viewsCaptain_Sham

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26405290
Maybe they will introduce a 'ringed off' area in neutral territory for the settling of differences.

Its just a ride.

Alan Pardew on 13:04 - Mar 2 with 1024 viewsStarsky

Alan Pardew on 12:10 - Mar 2 by Darran

But that's just plain daft Paul the current punishment and that of other managers allows him to be with the players before the game,allows him to be with the players and make decisions at half time and allows him to make all tactical decisions and substitutions throughout the 90 minutes whilst being in constant contact with the bench.

That's not punishment the rules clearly need changing.

This an unprecedented manager offence, and not his first.
It requires an unprecedented punishment.
Not a ban from the touchline but a ban from the stadium for the remainder of the season.
If he does it again then he must be made to become Cardiff city's new manager next season in the championship.

It's just the internet, init.

Alan Pardew on 13:04 - Mar 2 with 1023 viewsJackfath

Being serious, I am not sure why managers and their sidekicks aren't up in the stands. Surely if they were higher up they would get a better perspective on the match and be able to control things better. Have all the subs and the physios and a trainer or two in the dug out.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Alan Pardew on 13:05 - Mar 2 with 1022 viewsSgorioFruit

wasnt even a headbutt
was more like a girly rub of the forehead
pathetic

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Alan Pardew on 13:08 - Mar 2 with 1009 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 13:05 - Mar 2 by SgorioFruit

wasnt even a headbutt
was more like a girly rub of the forehead
pathetic

Maybe so, but clearly the intent was there. He is out of control.

Alan Pardew on 13:09 - Mar 2 with 1006 viewsC_jack

If Gary Johnson wasn't such a dwarf then would he have been banned for squaring up to Iriekpen all those years ago?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024