Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Pardew 16:31 - Mar 1 with 12839 viewsexiledclaseboy

Apparently just headbutted one of Hull's players. Definite intent (according to SSN) if not much contact.

Poll: Tory leader

Alan Pardew on 19:11 - Mar 1 with 1730 viewsepaul

18:26:

Pardew reaction

FA chairman Greg Dyke, speaking to BBC Sport in Zurich, believes the Alan Pardew headbutt incident earlier today during Newcastle United's game against Hull City is 'serious' and the FA 'will investigate'.

He says: "Well I've only just seen the clip and clearly it looks serious and we will investigate it but I can't really say anything else at this stage."

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Alan Pardew on 19:13 - Mar 1 with 1723 viewsjajes

Its football. Lot of emotions. Stuff happens. I am really not that outraged. 8 days ban and back to work.
Alan Pardew on 19:15 - Mar 1 with 1709 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 19:13 - Mar 1 by jajes

Its football. Lot of emotions. Stuff happens. I am really not that outraged. 8 days ban and back to work.

Why should their profession be any different to the man in the street who pays to go and watch them? If you or I did that in work, as has been already said, we'd be sacked for gross misconduct.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 with 1687 viewsPrivate_Partz

Football, rugby, ice hocky. all contact sports and very different from day in work or a stroll in the street.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 with 1687 viewsSwansNZ

Alan Pardew on 19:13 - Mar 1 by jajes

It might be football (which If I'm correct, does not allow headbutting), but Pardew is not a footballer.

As someone stated earlier, what would be the point of a touchline ban. A player is banned, he can not influence on the game one bit, a manager sits in the stand, it does nothing - certainly would not have affected ML in any way.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Alan Pardew on 19:24 - Mar 1 with 1677 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

Football, rugby, ice hocky. all contact sports and very different from day in work or a stroll in the street.

Are you saying its ok for managers of teams to headbutt opposition players?

If this was an isolated incident then maybe, maybe he could get away with a few game ban. But its not the first time. He assaulted a linesman, he was seen to call man city manager an old c u nt and now this. He's out of control.

He is bad for the game.

He needs to go.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

Alan Pardew on 19:28 - Mar 1 with 1666 viewsSpratty

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 by SwansNZ

It might be football (which If I'm correct, does not allow headbutting), but Pardew is not a footballer.

As someone stated earlier, what would be the point of a touchline ban. A player is banned, he can not influence on the game one bit, a manager sits in the stand, it does nothing - certainly would not have affected ML in any way.

Wae'aye man just a Geordie caress
Alan Pardew on 19:29 - Mar 1 with 1658 viewspansypants

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 by Private_Partz

Wrong. It's the example that these millionaires set

Poll: Sick of the media love in with Brazil?

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Pardew on 19:44 - Mar 1 with 1594 viewsA_Fans_Dad

How about fine him a season's wages?
Alan Pardew on 19:45 - Mar 1 with 1588 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 19:44 - Mar 1 by A_Fans_Dad

How about fine him a season's wages?

That's nothing to him. He's a multi millionaire.

Alan Pardew on 19:52 - Mar 1 with 1564 viewsDyfnant

As the 'staff' have previous, the club need a suspended points deduction

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Pardew on 19:54 - Mar 1 with 1556 viewsEvanski

Alan Pardew on 17:41 - Mar 1 by NeathJack

https://t.co/ETBsKsddNd

Wow...just wow! Never liked Pardew but this is a new low. Fair play to Meyler, I'd have decked the prick!

Jacs y Canolbarth - Cangen Aberystwyth / Mid Wales Jacks - Aberystwyth Branch

Alan Pardew on 20:00 - Mar 1 with 1529 viewsjajes

Alan Pardew on 19:15 - Mar 1 by Jackfath

Why should their profession be any different to the man in the street who pays to go and watch them? If you or I did that in work, as has been already said, we'd be sacked for gross misconduct.

I see football as different to other proffesions with a lot more of emotions, closecontact and players getting into heated situations. I am not saying that I find it okay to headbut or that Pardew didnt do anything wrong. I am just not espacialy outrage by this. It happens in football
Alan Pardew on 20:04 - Mar 1 with 1502 viewsDarran

Alan Pardew on 20:00 - Mar 1 by jajes

I see football as different to other proffesions with a lot more of emotions, closecontact and players getting into heated situations. I am not saying that I find it okay to headbut or that Pardew didnt do anything wrong. I am just not espacialy outrage by this. It happens in football

How many times have you seen a manager nutting an opposition player then?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Alan Pardew on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 1500 viewsDavillin

Slightly off the topic, but this is the kind of attention Swansea have been getting lately. Whew! Thanks, goddess of football! [And, no, I'm not ashamed to pass the attention off to Pardew and Newcastle.]

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Alan Pardew on 20:05 - Mar 1 with 1500 viewssomersetsimon

Alan Pardew on 19:21 - Mar 1 by SwansNZ

If Laudrup had done this, the FA would have had to punish him by forcing him to stand up every game and wave his arms around.
Alan Pardew on 20:11 - Mar 1 with 1480 viewslegoman

This incident is a terrible example to all involved in the game. There is so much money washing around that a fine is utterly worthless. It would really hurt clubs if points were deducted for incidents of serious misconduct such as the Suarez biting saga. It would punish those clubs who have large squads who are currently able to substitute one multi million pound player for another who is suspended.

"M'sieur, you said your dog did not bite!" "That's not my dog"

Alan Pardew on 20:12 - Mar 1 with 1475 viewsquiff

Horrible cu*t, a born whinger and got previous before, he'll get what he deserves.

Poll: Is now the time for a Coordinated Fan protest?

Alan Pardew on 20:43 - Mar 1 with 1398 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Any one who hasn't played the game won't understand the passion on the touch line .
He was man handled.
Good on pardew I say .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Alan Pardew on 20:47 - Mar 1 with 1384 viewsSwansNZ

Alan Pardew on 20:43 - Mar 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

Any one who hasn't played the game won't understand the passion on the touch line .
He was man handled.
Good on pardew I say .

Great attitude

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Alan Pardew on 21:10 - Mar 1 with 1347 viewsScoobyWho

Alan Pardew on 17:37 - Mar 1 by epaul

Immediate jail!, how about nicked, charged, bailed to court date

Thought so paul, yes, and a three year ban !

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Alan Pardew on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 1330 viewsjajes

Alan Pardew on 20:04 - Mar 1 by Darran

One time
Alan Pardew on 21:14 - Mar 1 with 1330 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Alan Pardew on 20:04 - Mar 1 by Darran

About 5-6 times at least .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Alan Pardew on 21:15 - Mar 1 with 1322 viewsJackfath

Alan Pardew on 21:14 - Mar 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

About 5-6 times at least .

In a professional match?

Alan Pardew on 21:16 - Mar 1 with 1323 viewsScoobyWho

Alan Pardew on 20:43 - Mar 1 by oh_tommy_tommy

He was man handled.
Good on pardew I say .

So that excuses the behaviour ?
That wasn't self defence though surely ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024