Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22665 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:13 - Dec 9 with 2096 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:05 - Dec 9 by SwansNZ

Swansea City FC ‏@SwansOfficial
#SWANS: Tremmel, Tiendalli, Chico, Williams (c), Davies, Canas, de Guzman, Shelvey, Dyer, Hernandez, Michu.

Subs: Zabret, Amat, Taylor, Lamah, Routledge, Pozuelo, Donnelly.

Tremmel is the only one that worries me, given his recent poor form, but seems that Vorm might be injured since he's out of the squad. The 6 midfielders look quite tasty, with Pozuelo to come off the bench if needed. I think we can run the slightly portly Huddlestone around the park tonight and get a few goals and a good win :>)

Come on the Swans !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:13 - Dec 9 with 2096 viewsLiam12345

strong team shame vorm isn't playing though

Poll: Will we stay up? (if you think not why?)

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:14 - Dec 9 with 2084 viewsLiam12345

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:13 - Dec 9 by hammy

Tremmel is the only one that worries me, given his recent poor form, but seems that Vorm might be injured since he's out of the squad. The 6 midfielders look quite tasty, with Pozuelo to come off the bench if needed. I think we can run the slightly portly Huddlestone around the park tonight and get a few goals and a good win :>)

Come on the Swans !

5 niller or less?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 2073 viewsLaudrup

Posted a minute ago:

Easy to promise gifts when he's not even in the squad.

I hate signatures

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 2073 viewsOdgaard

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:10 - Dec 9 by JonnyTheJack

I haven't seen much of Hull this season. Do they always play 3 at the back?

Ill guess, Michu will get 60 min. - If all goes right :) I think that Vorms back problem is still nagging, So hope that tremmel does it better than he did against Man City!
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:16 - Dec 9 with 2058 viewshammy

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:14 - Dec 9 by Liam12345

5 niller or less?

3-1 (DG to score his first goal as a consolation)

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:27 - Dec 9 with 1946 viewswaynekerr55

Is it the Man Utd show on Sky tonight?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:38 - Dec 9 with 1856 viewssomersetsimon

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:16 - Dec 9 by Odgaard

Ill guess, Michu will get 60 min. - If all goes right :) I think that Vorms back problem is still nagging, So hope that tremmel does it better than he did against Man City!

Hopefully we'll have the game secured by then and we can give Donnelly a run out
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:42 - Dec 9 with 1821 viewsHubert

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:14 - Dec 9 by Liam12345

5 niller or less?

Hope the 5 nil comment doesnt bite us on the arse...
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:51 - Dec 9 with 1751 views2face

We haven't yet been really dangerous with Michu on top. I hope this changes tonight.
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 19:57 - Dec 9 with 1695 viewsmikecph

Good luck Swans. Will be watching on tele so won't be online much during game. Think Tremmel will do good tonight - more worried by Hernandez - last season it took him 6 months until he peaked - hopefully he will get there sooner coming back from injury now - but then again we all know he is capable of one or two moments of brilliance in a game even though he seems out of it :)
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:00 - Dec 9 with 1662 viewsmikecph

Oh, by the way. MICHU IS BAAAAACK YAAAAAY!!!!! :D
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:02 - Dec 9 with 1655 viewsharemscarem

Go Swansea!

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:06 - Dec 9 with 1631 viewsharemscarem

Nice attack and a lot of possession in the beginning.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 1589 viewsBanosswan

F*ck

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:09 - Dec 9 with 1550 viewsPlasticman

I guess that's our luck isn't it?

I wonder how Ash is going to excuse that sloppy pass :-/

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 1523 viewsharemscarem

This is so stupid. Swansea controls the game, but one big fail pass and we are one down...

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Dec 9 with 1494 viewsC_jack

I popped out of the room for 30 seconds, what the f**k happened for Danny Graham score?

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:11 - Dec 9 with 1448 viewsLiam12345

davies and williams the poor 2 at the moment

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:11 - Dec 9 with 1446 viewsTheFranchise

Is it bad that I actually laughed?
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 1437 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Dec 9 by C_jack

I popped out of the room for 30 seconds, what the f**k happened for Danny Graham score?

sloppy passing from defence by ash happened

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:12 - Dec 9 with 1425 viewsBanosswan

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:10 - Dec 9 by C_jack

Slack pass gives Elmohamady possession and he puts in a delicious cross for Graham to volley home.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:13 - Dec 9 with 1387 viewsmidswan

and a half arsed challenge fom Pablo....
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:14 - Dec 9 with 1374 viewsalphonseM

Daaaaannyyy Graham... oh...

Oh, well... only good. This will ignite them...
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 20:15 - Dec 9 with 1337 viewsPlasticman

players seem unfocused :-/

Plastic since 2012

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024