Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread 01:31 - Dec 9 with 22664 viewsjackharris

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/25180626

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:53 - Dec 10 with 1130 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 23:44 - Dec 9 by WarwickHunt

Ah, so that's what it was!

I thought he was just being a c*nt...

at least he managed to find out how to unlock his CAPS LOCK

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 06:53 - Dec 10 with 1043 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:00 - Dec 10 by monmouth

Awful performance, point gladly pocketed. Shyte journey all round and up at 5.30 tomorrow morning. You owe us a performance at home next boys...play like that and Everton will dry hump us to Carmarthen and back.

No reason to assume we will play like that again rather than play as we did against Noocastle though, but I bet that's what all the doom mongers on here will do, or probably have done - can't be arsed to look. At one point I just laughed (I think it was Tiandalli's throw in) as we could do nothing right. Not one player had a semblance of a decent game by their standards. Forget it, move on.

Night all.

"No reason to assume we will play like that again"

Other than the other times we've played like that this season. We were just as bad against Cardiff and not a whole lot better against West Ham or Valencia.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 08:52 - Dec 10 with 961 viewsSgorioFruit

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 22:09 - Dec 9 by KeyserSoze

JINGLE BELLS JINGLE BELLS
JINGLES AT THE LIBERTY
WE WOULD HAVE LOST
IF IT WASN'T FOR JOHN JO SHELVEY

Haha keep it coming

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 09:57 - Dec 10 with 911 viewslovejuicejack

The Official Swansea City v Hull City Matchday/night Thread on 00:08 - Dec 10 by Liam12345

hull fans moaning about the referee... how the fk they can moan when the appauling referees we have had just because he missed 1 handball.

They were singing "Swansea`s a sh1t hole, I wanna go home" rich coming from Hull!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024