Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN 13:10 - Aug 1 with 15733 viewsrobith

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 13:12]
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:19 - Aug 1 with 2148 viewswittle

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:16 - Aug 1 by essextaxiboy

What does he have to achieve to make you take a different view ?

he is digging his heels in as he was the only one on here that backed hughes right to the bitter end yet he refuses to even give redknapp a chance.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:34 - Aug 1 with 2096 viewskensalriser

I'm starting to think about contemplating the notion we might stay up.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:38 - Aug 1 with 2067 viewsblacky200

Looking at the picture he has half a leg missing. Is this what Hull picked up in the medical and we missed?
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:39 - Aug 1 with 2054 viewswittle

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:38 - Aug 1 by blacky200

Looking at the picture he has half a leg missing. Is this what Hull picked up in the medical and we missed?

he would still be more mobile than zamora,even with one leg.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:44 - Aug 1 with 2039 viewsessextaxiboy

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:19 - Aug 1 by wittle

he is digging his heels in as he was the only one on here that backed hughes right to the bitter end yet he refuses to even give redknapp a chance.

Just trying to find the point where the humble pie comes out.... champions? promotion? playoffs , avoiding relegation ... there has to be a point where it gets served up ?
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:49 - Aug 1 with 1991 viewsdaveB

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:19 - Aug 1 by WatfordR

Nope.

The answer is one of them is a wheeler dealing spiv that you couldn't trust as far as you could throw him, and whose only interest is how to further line his own pocket. The other one is Arthur Daley.

That's a difference in personalities rather than a difference in the pictures, you need to make it clear when setting a quiz. I feel so stupid now
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 16:44 - Aug 1 with 1840 viewsJigsore

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:49 - Aug 1 by daveB

That's a difference in personalities rather than a difference in the pictures, you need to make it clear when setting a quiz. I feel so stupid now

lets hope he's fit

I say 16 league goals...

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 19:53 - Aug 1 with 1709 viewscjc

If he has knee problems ,he needs to cut out his goal celebrations, have a look at them, you will see what i mean. He'll be fecked in a few years.

Good signing, good luck to the lad.

Whats happening with Remy.
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 19:58]

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Login to get fewer ads

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 20:16 - Aug 1 with 1683 viewsTW_R

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:17 - Aug 1 by six_foot_two

I think has alot to do with Redknapp being a universal hate figure, althought I have seen Watford getting a lot of stick recently.

".....although I have seen Watford getting a lot of stick recently"

Well, just look at his posts on this thread. What do you expect?
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 20:51 - Aug 1 with 1647 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Charlie Austin
Footballer
Charles "Charlie" Austin is an English footballer who plays as a striker for Championship side Queens Park Rangers Wikipedia
Born: July 5, 1989 (age 24), Hungerford, United Kingdom
Height: 1.88 m
Weight: 84 kg
Composite: Largely made of plasticine, knees Meccano, shoulder pipe-cleaners

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 22:20 - Aug 1 with 1555 viewsKiwi76

Like the title of this thread and think we need to keep the capture of our 20 goal striker ahead of cow attacks woman!
Will need to win ugly this season and Austin can make a big difference turning 1pt into 3 Great news!
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 22:54 - Aug 1 with 1495 viewsGetMeRangers

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 13:56 - Aug 1 by simmo

OK, in serious comment mode, this is potentially a brilliant signing. He is as prolific as they come in this league and already on the cusp of breaking into a higher level where he would be anyway if not for Hull's medical team. Whilst that could be something to look at in hindsight as an obvious reason for us to steer clearn, the Stoke/Demba Ba situation didnt work out too well for the former and RVP went to United with lollipop sticks held together with chewing gum for tendons and he is still going strong. The basics are all there, good age, English, you would expect with his lower league journey (a bricklayer until he was 20), that he has the work rate and humility to be close to the 'right sort' and if we go up he is a player that can theoretically make the move with us. It is also a step up as far as he is concerned, which is the antithesis of the likes of Park and Bosignwa of recent seasons.

Of course it doesnt address the underlying problem that we have no clear creative player that links midfield to attack so even Falcao would struggle to ge double figures with our level of service, but it is definitely a step in the right direction and if we can address that issue and manage him well on the medical side, we could have a player capable of getting the goals we need to turn losses into draws and draws into wins. Good move QPR and I can now tentatively include the actual game in the reasons I am looking forward to Saturday.

BULLY!

"The basics are all there, good age, English, you would expect with his lower league journey (a bricklayer until he was 20), that he has the work rate and humility to be close to the 'right sort' and if we go up he is a player that can theoretically make the move with us."

You are confusing him with Ian Wright... at least a very similar story
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024