Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN 13:10 - Aug 1 with 15732 viewsrobith

[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 13:12]
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:12 - Aug 1 with 2768 viewsdaveB

Can't be true, Jamie told us all we only sign players over 30 and Austin is going to Forest
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:13 - Aug 1 with 2754 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Welcome Charles

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:14 - Aug 1 with 2747 viewsNov77

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:06 - Aug 1 by six_foot_two

Forest having a right old whinge bitter c*nts

http://www.forestforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=37568&page=61

Amazing how much stick we get when a player signs for us.
Cardiff yesterday spent £9m on a spurs reserve centre half yet no one is on their back.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:15 - Aug 1 with 2737 viewsdaveB

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 13:52 - Aug 1 by WatfordR

Spot the difference:

one of them is wearing a hat, one of them is sitting down, one picture has a blue door and they have different coloured ties on.

Do I win a prize?
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:16 - Aug 1 with 2727 viewsthemodfather

ok...28 goals last season at burnley in 40 games is very good
but he failed a medical at hull days ago, what difference in medicals then?
he always looks powerful and good with his head and we should have the supply..fingers crossed this works for us and he fires the goals we need.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:17 - Aug 1 with 2710 viewssix_foot_two

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:14 - Aug 1 by Nov77

Amazing how much stick we get when a player signs for us.
Cardiff yesterday spent £9m on a spurs reserve centre half yet no one is on their back.

I think has alot to do with Redknapp being a universal hate figure, althought I have seen Watford getting a lot of stick recently.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:18 - Aug 1 with 2706 viewsdaveB

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:17 - Aug 1 by six_foot_two

I think has alot to do with Redknapp being a universal hate figure, althought I have seen Watford getting a lot of stick recently.

we were getting stick for signings long before Redknapp came in
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:19 - Aug 1 with 2696 viewsWatfordR

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:15 - Aug 1 by daveB

one of them is wearing a hat, one of them is sitting down, one picture has a blue door and they have different coloured ties on.

Do I win a prize?

Nope.

The answer is one of them is a wheeler dealing spiv that you couldn't trust as far as you could throw him, and whose only interest is how to further line his own pocket. The other one is Arthur Daley.
Login to get fewer ads

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:20 - Aug 1 with 2691 viewsrosseeles

He may have failed the medical at Hull, but hes played 3(i think) pre season games, looked fine and scored more goals.

When he plays he scores more often than not.

Reminds me a bit of when john spencer signed, he just always used to be in the right place and score
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:21 - Aug 1 with 2683 viewsN12Hoop

It's been a while since we had a proper conventional No. 9 and so am very excited about this signing. Given the uncertainties surrounding the rest of the strike force this signing is crucial and gives us all a massive boost, just in time for the big K.O on Saturday.

Will just be praying that the injury issues are history or else we could have the most attack-minded physio bench in history..

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:23 - Aug 1 with 2655 viewsHAYESBOY

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:05 - Aug 1 by RangerJim

More to come soon...?

@IanButterworth2 45m
He didnt need much scouting/research.
..More signings soon... Or is that Very...!!
#QPR

More blood!

Smells like a trout farm in here

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:24 - Aug 1 with 2651 viewsRanger78

Very happy with this signing.. like Simpson, he is another party animal so not sure how he fits the "good lads" ethos that Harry bleats on about but I dong actually care becauselike Simpson, he is a very good player at this level.

I'm convinced he will go on to score lots of goals and am sure that after all of our transfer mistakes, we would be very happy with the medical.

I suddenly feel all positive and feel like we have a chance of having the divisions top scorer!!
[Post edited 1 Aug 2013 14:25]
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:24 - Aug 1 with 2646 viewsLoftusRdW12

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 13:24 - Aug 1 by Nov77

"Tests uncovered a problem with Austin’s knee, but this is not expected to pose any issues for QPR"

http://nonaynever.net/16401/qpr-to-sign-austin-today/?

You're probably taking this out of context.

I think it refers to Hull tests uncovering a problem.

Most excited i've been since we got rid of Boswanka!

"I still don't know who scored our first and third goals. I'll have a look tonight." Neil Warnock

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:25 - Aug 1 with 2639 viewsDieByYourSide

Very decent with his head. Finally someone to put away SWP's perfectly flighted crosses!

Poll: And it's hi ho

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:28 - Aug 1 with 2616 viewsJamie

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:12 - Aug 1 by daveB

Can't be true, Jamie told us all we only sign players over 30 and Austin is going to Forest

Forest's CEO tweeted yesterday that they had pulled out a deal due to him 'disrespecting the club'.

That we're not his first choice and his documented knee problem are of course worriers, but if he smacks in 20 goals this season we can be his 18th choice for all it matters
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:34 - Aug 1 with 2570 viewsdaveB

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:28 - Aug 1 by Jamie

Forest's CEO tweeted yesterday that they had pulled out a deal due to him 'disrespecting the club'.

That we're not his first choice and his documented knee problem are of course worriers, but if he smacks in 20 goals this season we can be his 18th choice for all it matters

So he did to Forest what Hooper did for us and held on for the deal he wanted. Great you turn this into a negative though, you have a gift
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:35 - Aug 1 with 2568 viewsWatfordR

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:28 - Aug 1 by Jamie

Who said:

"The club have been very publicly messing around for weeks chasing a fantasy target who would only come here as a last resort whilst Forest quietly snap up a player who may well have come here."
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:36 - Aug 1 with 2552 viewsJamie

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:35 - Aug 1 by WatfordR

Who said:

"The club have been very publicly messing around for weeks chasing a fantasy target who would only come here as a last resort whilst Forest quietly snap up a player who may well have come here."

Which is where he was going until Forest pulled out of the deal.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:37 - Aug 1 with 2548 views00calben

Believe me, Charlie Austin is an absolute wrong'un.....having said that, have to agree with Marsh that he will single-handedly earn up c15pts this season.

Strikers guaranteed to score goals in this League are absolute gold dust, so happy to overlook his lifestyle/attitude in this case. Just hope the bright lights of London aren't too appealing for him. Not to mention what CHARLIE's gonna spend all that extra cash on..
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:39 - Aug 1 with 2536 viewsWatfordR

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:36 - Aug 1 by Jamie

Which is where he was going until Forest pulled out of the deal.

but you said that they'd snapped him up! How did they manage to pull out of a deal you said was already done?!
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:57 - Aug 1 with 2453 viewswittle

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:39 - Aug 1 by WatfordR

but you said that they'd snapped him up! How did they manage to pull out of a deal you said was already done?!

only. you could turn the signing of austin into a negative thread about redknapp,well done
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:06 - Aug 1 with 2412 viewsBklynRanger

Great signing. Will have far more of a positive impact on the team than any of our other high earning midfield stars of yesteryear.
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:11 - Aug 1 with 2388 viewsHollowayRanger

great signing proven championship scorer and vital to our needs

hope to god he stays fit and gets those goals we so badly need

on the downside i expect we'll see remy depart for newcastle or wet spam very soon now

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:16 - Aug 1 with 2359 viewsessextaxiboy

FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 14:19 - Aug 1 by WatfordR

Nope.

The answer is one of them is a wheeler dealing spiv that you couldn't trust as far as you could throw him, and whose only interest is how to further line his own pocket. The other one is Arthur Daley.

What does he have to achieve to make you take a different view ?
FCUK YEAH CHARLIE AUSTIN on 15:18 - Aug 1 with 2347 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024