Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lower Loft Renewals... 14:17 - May 22 with 28712 viewsSouthend_Rss

My mate sits in NL and has had an email saying that he has to move unless he has a child with him next year. It's to do with making it a new family stand.. Anyone else sit in the lower loft and had an email from the club?? That's gonna cause problems trying to relocate surely..
Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:26 - May 22 with 1768 viewsconnell10

give over a part of the south africa road stand, lets be honest that lot never create any atmos at the best of times or would the club lose to much money given over the dearest seats to the kiddywinks! mmmmmmm

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:39 - May 22 with 1747 viewsBasingstokeR

I saw Tony Fernandes sitting in the Lower Loft against Everton...he didn't have any under 16's with him! :D
Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:46 - May 22 with 1738 viewssmegma

Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:05 - May 22 by Harlesdon

What a thankless task being the Chairman of a football club is!

Surely we can think of a reasonable way to get a point across to TF rather than chucking abuse and throwing toys out of the pram?

First the kit and now this

There is a more reasonable way. Its called a Fans Forum whereby the club can gauge a cross section of opinions not just those who 'follow' on tw@tter.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:51 - May 22 with 1727 viewsGloucs_R

For all of you moaning about not bening able to sit with the people you have sat with for the past 10 years....if you are all that close why not just text them and suggest you all move to the same section in the upper loft?

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:04 - May 22 with 1703 viewshamptonhillhoop

Lower Loft Renewals... on 21:51 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

For all of you moaning about not bening able to sit with the people you have sat with for the past 10 years....if you are all that close why not just text them and suggest you all move to the same section in the upper loft?

Where do you sit?
Just so I can avoid it
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:04 - May 22 with 1702 viewsBasingstokeR

Stop moaning about people you think are moaning!
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:04 - May 22 with 1698 viewssmegma

Why don't you stop trying to wind people up on here ?? I know it doesn't affect you, its that obvious , but show some feeling for fans who have been going a lot longer than you not just when we reach the PL.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:05 - May 22 with 1696 viewsWatford_Ranger

I got ousted from what is now Platinum and lost the crowd I was in as I didn't know them outside football. Not the end of the world of course but it was a nice part of going to Rangers. There are people at football who you can speak to every other week for 20 years and not know their last name.

I still see no reason for not just moving it to the West Paddocks and moving those currently sat there to the East Paddock, Lower Loft or wherever. Whatever is done someone will be put out but it's close to the pitch, players warming up, mascots etc. and should be comfortably enough.
Login to get fewer ads

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:08 - May 22 with 1688 viewsBasingstokeR

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:05 - May 22 by Watford_Ranger

I got ousted from what is now Platinum and lost the crowd I was in as I didn't know them outside football. Not the end of the world of course but it was a nice part of going to Rangers. There are people at football who you can speak to every other week for 20 years and not know their last name.

I still see no reason for not just moving it to the West Paddocks and moving those currently sat there to the East Paddock, Lower Loft or wherever. Whatever is done someone will be put out but it's close to the pitch, players warming up, mascots etc. and should be comfortably enough.

Not if they used the Lower School End somehow...
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:13 - May 22 with 1678 viewsGloucs_R

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:04 - May 22 by smegma

Why don't you stop trying to wind people up on here ?? I know it doesn't affect you, its that obvious , but show some feeling for fans who have been going a lot longer than you not just when we reach the PL.

Classic.

Yes, I have been attending for one season only. Even though I have been posting on this site or previous related sites for 12 years!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:14 - May 22 with 1677 viewsted_hendrix

I've solved the problem by adopting Shaun Wright-Phillips.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:17 - May 22 with 1663 viewsNorthernr

As ever on such occasions, there's a degree of "I'm alright Jack" about some of the replies here. If it doesn't affect you then great, but I don't see why you'd come on here digging out people it does. If they kicked me out of my seat I'd be mortified - the LFW lot I sit with at away games all sit together in Ellerslie Road but I won't move because I sat in my seat with Stuart for years and it means something to still sit there. There will be loads of stories like that.

On the practical side of it I don't see how we can afford to make such a big section of the ground available only to those with under 8s - not just kids, under 8s. It's going to result in lots of people getting season tickets for kids with no intention of them ever turning up. It's also going to result in many empty seats behind the goal for games that are apparently sold out. And what about midweek games that finish at 10pm?

It's a worthy idea but they've gone overboard. It should be under 16s and it should only be half the tier IMO.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:21 - May 22 with 1659 viewsdaveB

because i don't want to pay gold prices, i know it's silver for one year but then it's an extra few hundred quid after that
Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:28 - May 22 with 1641 viewsted_hendrix

A simple e-mail to ST holders in the lower loft about a Month ago stating the clubs plans and asking for our thoughts would have helped.

To get home from work tonight after a shit day to find out I've got to move is an arsehole, It's not a MOAN It's an arsehole.

Those of you who don't understand that then sit comfortable in You're seats next season, I hope the fcking LEG ROOM don't cripple you.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:42 - May 22 with 1615 viewsEastR

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:17 - May 22 by Northernr

As ever on such occasions, there's a degree of "I'm alright Jack" about some of the replies here. If it doesn't affect you then great, but I don't see why you'd come on here digging out people it does. If they kicked me out of my seat I'd be mortified - the LFW lot I sit with at away games all sit together in Ellerslie Road but I won't move because I sat in my seat with Stuart for years and it means something to still sit there. There will be loads of stories like that.

On the practical side of it I don't see how we can afford to make such a big section of the ground available only to those with under 8s - not just kids, under 8s. It's going to result in lots of people getting season tickets for kids with no intention of them ever turning up. It's also going to result in many empty seats behind the goal for games that are apparently sold out. And what about midweek games that finish at 10pm?

It's a worthy idea but they've gone overboard. It should be under 16s and it should only be half the tier IMO.

"On the practical side of it I don't see how we can afford to make such a big section of the ground available only to those with under 8s - not just kids, under 8s"

I've read this in a few posts today, but can someone point me in the direction of where it says this is the explicit criteria for the family area i.e. does not include kids up to 16?

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:55 - May 22 with 1593 viewsandygg

One of the paddocks would have been ideal as the family stand. It is an absolute no-brainer.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:03 - May 22 with 1582 viewsSharpy

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:55 - May 22 by andygg

One of the paddocks would have been ideal as the family stand. It is an absolute no-brainer.

As long as it has a roof.

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:04 - May 22 with 1579 viewsBasingstokeR

Lower Loft Renewals... on 22:17 - May 22 by Northernr

Completely agree with this post North!

Club haven't followed their own Customer Charter published on their own website here.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:10 - May 22 with 1571 viewsandygg

Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:03 - May 22 by Sharpy

As long as it has a roof.

Tell the kids to wear their waterproofs, no big deal.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:26 - May 22 with 1547 viewssuperhooper1972

If it aint broke dont fix it, seems thats been forgotten here by the club, we are known as a family club, so why does a family club need a family stand, surely the family atmosphere should be encouraged around the whole stadium, not just one section, for me anyway being exposed to the passion and emotions of fans when your a kid is character building, even though i aint been in the lower loft for donkeys ousting people who have been there for donkeys dont seem right, loftus road is famed for its traditional atmosphere, why are the club trying to jeopardise that?
Lower Loft Renewals... on 23:54 - May 22 with 1528 viewsjo_qpr63

Lower Loft Renewals... on 17:37 - May 22 by daveB

we haven't got a new stadium so it's a pointless argument.

I'm looking forward to Chelsea next year now when the kids stay away and we have an empty lower loft

Maybe thats the point, so the kids dont stay away
Lower Loft Renewals... on 01:11 - May 23 with 1500 viewsRangersAreBack

Lower Loft Renewals... on 20:49 - May 22 by hamptonhillhoop

No, but I've paid for it for the last seventeen years. Are we not entitled to an opinion?

No. Buy the club then by all means dictate the seating policy.
Lower Loft Renewals... on 01:21 - May 23 with 1493 viewsSharpy

What part of the ground do you sit in ?

Once you`ve had black, you never go back !

Lower Loft Renewals... on 04:02 - May 23 with 1477 viewsqprmick

Lower Loft Renewals... on 16:03 - May 22 by Gloucs_R

I sit in G. Apart from the sun in my eyes its a great seat. Good atmosphere too.

Sun in your eyes??That's great, ask Brad Friedl.

Qprmick

Lower Loft Renewals... on 06:30 - May 23 with 1460 viewshamptonhillhoop

Lower Loft Renewals... on 01:11 - May 23 by RangersAreBack

No. Buy the club then by all means dictate the seating policy.

Oh right cheers. Sorry about that sir. I'll doff my cap and do as I'm told
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024