Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will Smith attacks host on stage 05:51 - Mar 28 with 5229 viewsDr_Parnassus

What I find incredible is he was able to then go and sit back down and even get up to collect an award later on in the night.

There was security and police at the event that just witnessed an assault and did nothing.

Why are these people above the law? Why does the fact they are in a movie mean they are allowed to behave this way without consequence, and often with understanding and even praise.

These things hosted by comedians will pick on a random celebrity in the audience and tell a joke at their expense. If you don’t think you will react well to those jokes and be compelled to attack the comedian, just don’t go.

He should have been led away in handcuffs.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:28 - Mar 29 with 873 viewsFlynnidine_Zidownes

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 04:34 - Mar 29 by Dr_Parnassus

I’d like to have seen the reaction if it was Mel Gibson who got up on stage and assaulted the host.

He wouldn’t have been able to take his seat again before getting thrown out and we would be hearing for weeks on end what an awful person he is.

Smith gets a free pass… and an award.

Chris Rock isn’t Jewish though.
Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:42 - Mar 29 with 861 viewscontroversial_jack

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 10:11 - Mar 29 by onehunglow

As you know,a slap can be a very painful and effective tactic.
The element of surprise is key .
Rock hardly moved and didnt seem at all affected .

It's also a less "offensive" assault than a punch as many would laugh at a man slapping.

Trust me, it can really really sting and disorientate people

Any forceful blow to the side of the head or side of the jaw can knock a person out, but he didn't even flinch
Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:47 - Mar 29 with 855 viewsLorax

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:28 - Mar 29 by Flynnidine_Zidownes

Chris Rock isn’t Jewish though.

No, but he is a screaming cockwomble!
Will Smith attacks host on stage on 14:39 - Mar 29 with 810 viewstheloneranger

What did the police find when they dusted Chris Rock's Face??

Fresh Prints.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 17:21 - Mar 29 with 771 viewsonehunglow

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:42 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

Any forceful blow to the side of the head or side of the jaw can knock a person out, but he didn't even flinch

Which is what I was alluding to.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 19:26 - Mar 29 with 731 viewsshingle

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 11:42 - Mar 29 by controversial_jack

Well if a person has a good chin he should not have to much of a problem taking a slap across the face unless it from a bigger person with power who knows how to slap or punch correctly, i would imagine it stung a little and surprised him but that is about it judging by his reaction.
Will Smith attacks host on stage on 19:34 - Mar 29 with 726 viewsbritferry

Oh dear, don't you just hate it when people (not me) trawl thru the video archives

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 17:11 - Mar 30 with 634 viewsLorax

In a completely unrelated twist, Chris Rocks tour had been struggling to sell tickets but since the slap ticket sales have taken off,

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/chris-rock-tickets-135950489.html
Login to get fewer ads

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 01:07 - Mar 31 with 606 viewsDr_Parnassus

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 17:11 - Mar 30 by Lorax

In a completely unrelated twist, Chris Rocks tour had been struggling to sell tickets but since the slap ticket sales have taken off,

https://uk.style.yahoo.com/chris-rock-tickets-135950489.html

That’s nice of Will Smith to destroy a lucrative multi million dollar part of his career so Chris Rock, who he doesn’t like, can sell some £40 seats to some gigs

Will Smith attacks host on stage on 02:20 - Mar 31 with 589 viewsDr_Parnassus

A part of me really wants Donald Trump to get up and smack the next person talking about Melania.

Just so I can compare and contrast reactions from the same sources for the same incident.

Hands up who thinks there would be blanket outrage from the very same people and publications suggesting it was justified.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024