Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea 09:23 - Mar 10 with 50004 viewsDWQPR

Just been sanctioned by the UK government. Now I assume that any follower of the filth buying tickets or anything associated with that lot will be breaking the law?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 19:34 - Mar 10 with 3441 viewszicoshoops

I would just like to add.

It’s my birthday today……..more than I care to remember, but…..

This is the best birthday present I’ve ever had in my life. 😂😂😂

Maybe there is a God.

What’s going on?

We should be told

Sort it out
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 19:53 - Mar 10 with 3296 viewsrrrspricey

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 21:16 - Mar 10 with 2991 viewsslmrstid

If we though Derby fans persecution complex with the EFL over the past 12-18 months has been annoying and bad...

Its gonna be nothing compared to Chelsea fans persecution complexes that the entire British government is against them.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 21:33 - Mar 10 with 2925 viewsstowmarketrange

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 21:16 - Mar 10 by slmrstid

If we though Derby fans persecution complex with the EFL over the past 12-18 months has been annoying and bad...

Its gonna be nothing compared to Chelsea fans persecution complexes that the entire British government is against them.

Maybe they don’t know that its probably the majority of the British public who dislike them,not just the government.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 21:39 - Mar 10 with 2896 viewsStanisgod

Apparently chanting Abros name at the Norwich game.... Once a c#nt......

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 22:08 - Mar 10 with 2746 viewsswitchingcode

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 21:39 - Mar 10 by Stanisgod

Apparently chanting Abros name at the Norwich game.... Once a c#nt......

No surprise there.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 22:44 - Mar 10 with 2627 viewsBucksRanger

Chelsea could go bust in WEEKS: Historic club is on the brink after government hit Oligarch owner Roman Abramovich with sanctions leaving them unable to sell tickets or merchandise, with £40m shirt deal AXED and staff being laid off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Chelsea may NOT finish the season as club chiefs propose amendments to the licence issued to allow them to operate - with club in disarray following the sanctioning of owner Roman Abramovich... and Nike could be next to axe their £900m deal!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10599949/Chelsea-NOT-finish
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 22:53]
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 23:03 - Mar 10 with 2551 viewsSydneyRs

Haven't had this much fun since Glasgow Rangers got liquidated and their pathetic attempts since to claim it is still the same club.
Login to get fewer ads

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 23:10 - Mar 10 with 2528 viewsRs_Holy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 22:44 - Mar 10 by BucksRanger

Chelsea could go bust in WEEKS: Historic club is on the brink after government hit Oligarch owner Roman Abramovich with sanctions leaving them unable to sell tickets or merchandise, with £40m shirt deal AXED and staff being laid off

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Chelsea may NOT finish the season as club chiefs propose amendments to the licence issued to allow them to operate - with club in disarray following the sanctioning of owner Roman Abramovich... and Nike could be next to axe their £900m deal!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sportsnews/article-10599949/Chelsea-NOT-finish
[Post edited 10 Mar 2022 22:53]

oh come on... cant see it! They are in line to get into the Champions League again next season... Even if it means letting the players go who's contracts run out in the summer they will be fine. I'm still perplexed as to the £1.5 Billion they owed Abramovich... I assume that will get written off. Unfortunately I reckon it will be business as usual in a few weeks time.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 00:07 - Mar 11 with 2415 viewsgobbles

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 23:10 - Mar 10 by Rs_Holy

oh come on... cant see it! They are in line to get into the Champions League again next season... Even if it means letting the players go who's contracts run out in the summer they will be fine. I'm still perplexed as to the £1.5 Billion they owed Abramovich... I assume that will get written off. Unfortunately I reckon it will be business as usual in a few weeks time.

They seem to be hoping that he will agree to just give away the club and write off the £3 billion he was asking. Can't see that happening.
Their other big problem is that Abramovich was using as a vanity project. All these Americans are looking to make a profit, not lose £10m per month. Chelsea have never made a profit. The club has commitments way beyond its means. No one with any financial sense is going to jump into that, just as no one would pay £2-3 billion to buy a business without spending months looking over the books, let along one that does not even own the pitch they play on.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 0:20]
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 00:33 - Mar 11 with 2356 viewsMiss_Terraces

I can't stand the scum as much as anyone on here. I'm ecstatic with how things are going with them but I feel totally uneasy with the power the government has over them. If they can do this to them, they can do far far worse to us the people.
I am heartbroken with the situation in Ukraine but I can't see any difference with the situation in Yemen. If you can, I'm all ears because I'm no expert

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:02 - Mar 11 with 2317 viewskensalriser

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 00:33 - Mar 11 by Miss_Terraces

I can't stand the scum as much as anyone on here. I'm ecstatic with how things are going with them but I feel totally uneasy with the power the government has over them. If they can do this to them, they can do far far worse to us the people.
I am heartbroken with the situation in Ukraine but I can't see any difference with the situation in Yemen. If you can, I'm all ears because I'm no expert

You’re not looking hard enough if you can’t see the difference. Saudi has intervened in a civil war in a neighbouring country, essentially backing the Sunni government against the Iranian backed Shia insurgents. Russia has directly invaded a peaceful neighbour and is deliberately bombing civilian targets.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:08 - Mar 11 with 2309 viewsessextaxiboy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 00:33 - Mar 11 by Miss_Terraces

What do you mean by " far far worse " ?
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:11 - Mar 11 with 2305 viewsMiss_Terraces

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:02 - Mar 11 by kensalriser

You’re not looking hard enough if you can’t see the difference. Saudi has intervened in a civil war in a neighbouring country, essentially backing the Sunni government against the Iranian backed Shia insurgents. Russia has directly invaded a peaceful neighbour and is deliberately bombing civilian targets.

Like I said I'm not an expert. I'm really struggling to know the truth when so many lies are coming from all sides.
Thank you for your response

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:19 - Mar 11 with 2298 viewsMiss_Terraces

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:08 - Mar 11 by essextaxiboy

What do you mean by " far far worse " ?

Tbh, I don't know. Like many I'm seriously worried about the state of this world right now. I'm probably one of the last people on here that could give you an answer.
My post was me asking questions rather than giving answers because I have plenty of questions but no answers

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:43 - Mar 11 with 2275 viewsessextaxiboy

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:19 - Mar 11 by Miss_Terraces

Tbh, I don't know. Like many I'm seriously worried about the state of this world right now. I'm probably one of the last people on here that could give you an answer.
My post was me asking questions rather than giving answers because I have plenty of questions but no answers

Well we are lucky enough to live in a country with a free press .Our government are accountable in law. We have free and fair elections and scrutiny of public figures . Our parliament is open for anyone to attend and view and we have protocols
n place refined over centuries .
IMO what the world is suffering from is a shortage of decent leadership choices Johnson,Corbyn,Trump,Biden ,Macron ,Shulz ...a bunch of idiots ,nut jobs and inexperienced lightweights ....no wonder Putin feels emboldened .
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 04:57 - Mar 11 with 2155 viewsdixiedean

Sorry, but I have no sympathy with any of their employees losing their jobs , right down to the programme sellers . Every last one of them is living off dirty money: players , manager, tea lady . They are all tainted . They’re not the only company ( or football club ) this applies to obvs, but how sweet this has come home to roost at that filth . The Schadenfreude is off the scale and the rest of the country can piss itself laughing at them for weeks as day after day their sponsors will disassociate themselves from a tainted brand ( much as I loathe football clubs being called brands). How apt that # 26 racist bellend tweeted his photo with RA to say what a great bloke he is . May they all slide back into the cesspit they crawled out of . Fcûk em , every last one of them . The sad thing is that innocent people and children are still being bombed and displaced every day , so let’s bear that in mind when the bloke in the scum club shop cries about losing his job .
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 06:49 - Mar 11 with 2052 viewspaulparker

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 11:17 - Mar 10 by CamberleyR

£40m per year sponsorship with 3 'under review'

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 07:19 - Mar 11 with 1979 viewsKonk

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 06:49 - Mar 11 by paulparker

It’s Chelsea, the spawniest club in the world; they’ll be fine. Matthew Harding extravagantly bankrolled the club, died, they owed £100m - which was huge back then - everyone agreed they were screwed, but then some Russian bloke most of us had never heard of took over and spent £2bn winning them countless trophies for the next two decades. That poxy club are like a fuc king cockroach surviving nuclear war.

Zero sympathy for anyone related to the club as they’ve all knowingly enjoyed the benefits of money plundered from the Russian people. I’d love to think this will end badly for Chelsea, but if past form is anything to go by, those cu nts will probably win the Champions League now.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 07:19 - Mar 11 with 1979 viewsdmm

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 01:02 - Mar 11 by kensalriser

Yes, Ukraine and Yemen are different in the way you describe but, as with all modern wars, the outcomes are the same; huge numbers of civilian casualties. Civilian deaths far outweigh military deaths in modern war. The idea that 'precision weapons' would reduce civilian deaths is just a lie.

Further, Britain has deep connections to both wars. Yemen - this country has made and continues to make, billions selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, including illegal cluster bombs. Ukraine - the Tories have received large amounts of Russian money in the past and are clearly badly compromised in their pathetic attempts to bring in sanctions.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 07:39 - Mar 11 with 1929 viewsstowmarketrange

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 07:19 - Mar 11 by Konk

It’s Chelsea, the spawniest club in the world; they’ll be fine. Matthew Harding extravagantly bankrolled the club, died, they owed £100m - which was huge back then - everyone agreed they were screwed, but then some Russian bloke most of us had never heard of took over and spent £2bn winning them countless trophies for the next two decades. That poxy club are like a fuc king cockroach surviving nuclear war.

Zero sympathy for anyone related to the club as they’ve all knowingly enjoyed the benefits of money plundered from the Russian people. I’d love to think this will end badly for Chelsea, but if past form is anything to go by, those cu nts will probably win the Champions League now.

He was going to buy spurs instead until they lost to Liverpool and missed out on 4th place in that years premier league.As much as I dislike spurs,I don’t despise them half as much as I do the filth from east SW6.
Or was it Liverpool until they got beaten by spurs?Sorry my memory isn’t what it was.
[Post edited 11 Mar 2022 8:04]
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 08:23 - Mar 11 with 1799 viewskropotkin41

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:17 - Mar 10 by BrianMcCarthy

I agree. It's only all a show.

You bet it's all a show, just like the Economic Crime Bill is a show. The UK, and particularly London, and this Government is all in far too deep with Russian money for it to be anything but a show at this stage. For it not to be a show there'd have to be a great deal of short term pain for everyone, and on some level that's all of us, connected to Russian money. Half of Russia's wealth is held outside of their country, and of the laundering of their wealth, a huge amount of it goes through London.

Interesting that this should be published yesterday: https://www.waterstones.com/book/butler-to-the-world/oliver-bullough/29283770819

It's arguable that Putin's regime and his oligarch mates wouldn't have been able to do all they have done without UK money laundering, and that includes the invasion of Ukraine. Chelsea is built on theft and corruption; football is full of it in general, and the UK is the most corrupt country in the world, bar none.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 08:34 - Mar 11 with 1734 viewsBAWHoops

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 18:36 - Mar 10 by Lanhoop

There are no profits. They'll be building more debt until the end of the season and then the situation will be reviewed unless there is a solution for a sale that does not profit the ruski.

In the real world administration at the end of the season would be the right answer.

I agree, that's sort of the point of my post.
They need to get their affairs in order and become a self sustaining club ASAP.
If that means that Mount, Lukaku, Havertz etc etc need to be sold this summer then so be it.

This pathetic closing of the club shop and not selling tickets helps absolutely nobody

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 08:35 - Mar 11 with 1731 viewsloftus77

A simple question(s). In amongst all this, why won't Chelsea be docked points at any stage?

I know its not a direct comparison but weren't our opponents this weekend docked 40 points over 2 years or something, as a result of seriously dodgy ownership? And various other examples. One rule for one...

A simple way out is to deduct 80pts from them this season, 100pts in 2022/23 and 100 pts in 23/24. Then let's call it quits and we can all be mates.
The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 08:37 - Mar 11 with 2960 viewskropotkin41

The Russian Bloke at North Battersea on 07:19 - Mar 11 by dmm

Yes, Ukraine and Yemen are different in the way you describe but, as with all modern wars, the outcomes are the same; huge numbers of civilian casualties. Civilian deaths far outweigh military deaths in modern war. The idea that 'precision weapons' would reduce civilian deaths is just a lie.

Further, Britain has deep connections to both wars. Yemen - this country has made and continues to make, billions selling weapons to Saudi Arabia, including illegal cluster bombs. Ukraine - the Tories have received large amounts of Russian money in the past and are clearly badly compromised in their pathetic attempts to bring in sanctions.

Absolutely. The UK and its allies are in no way exempt from the shame of making war on civilians. There's loads of sympathy for Ukrainians at the moment, quite rightly, but I'd like to see us remembering Chechens, Yemenis and so the list could go on. In fact, whilst we're on the subject, Abramovich has been linked financially to the Israeli far right and settler groups. Let's have some sympathy for Palestine and be happy that, at least for today, someone supporting genocide and apartheid in Palestine is slightly discomfited.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024