Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cummings 08:28 - May 23 with 95742 viewswaynekerr55

Toast, surely?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Cummings on 11:00 - May 25 with 1683 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 10:36 - May 25 by sainthelens

Not digging at all, just stating well documented facts. And to suggest I sound like Pikey has me running for a shower. All about opinions.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Facts stay facts no matter how inconvenient.

Personally I'm tired of the whole circus. I wish we had a Coronavirus that would wipe out social media and all the w*nkers that pollute it.
[Post edited 25 May 2020 11:06]

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 11:09 - May 25 with 1645 viewsWhiterockin

Cummings on 10:53 - May 25 by SgorioFruit

An Independent Wales, coming soon to us all.

Lead by Jonathan Edwards.

Lets face it all the political parties are a mess and I would not trust any politician.
Cummings on 11:23 - May 25 with 1612 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 10:55 - May 25 by sainthelens

Upon a review of the Savile enquiry, Starmer issued an apology into how it was handled, then issued reforms which turned out disastrous as it led to several "celebrities " named in false accusations.
Look, in no way should any of this be deflecting from the real issue of today...which is Cummings HAS to go.
I merely mentioned it as someone asked what was the alternative?

A razor sharp QC with a history of defending worthy causes. That’s your alternative to a lazy, lying, duplicitous, entitled cûnt with the attention span of a 5 year old gorging on blue Smarties.

Blaming him for investigations into serious allegations against “celebrities” is like blaming the chicken farmer for you dropping pieces of eggshell in your omelette.
Cummings on 11:30 - May 25 with 1598 viewsCatullus

Cummings on 08:23 - May 25 by Pegojack

The fat, lazy, lying cúnt is far from finished. This is just one step along a four and a half year road.
I suspect we are following the same trajectory as in the final John Major years. One disaster after another, until the government become a laughing stock and a landslide victory for Labour becomes inevitable. There's a lot more pain to come yet. When the economy is on its knees in 12 months' time after a no deal Brexit, this latest debacle will seem like a distant memory.

Oh get real, there will be a deep reession but it's going to happen to a large chunk of the entire planet and it's not to do with Brexit. The Covid virus and all the chaos it has brought will be to blame.
Or are you trying to blame th USA unemploymrny rate on brexit too?

The rest of it is impossible to disagree with. I reckon Bojo is happy now he has been PM and will just ride it all out, whatever happens. If Bojo is so stupid as to defend Cummings live on tv then it's just more proof that a good education doesn't mean anyone is intelligent.
Of course, Cummings could have a safe full of proof that Bojo did act improperly re the Arcuri accusations. Otherwise he is just a dimwitted buffoon, actually, even a dimwitted buffoon would be able to see that Cummings should be sacked which makes Bojo something worse. It's time the backbench Tories mustered their courage and did something but self preservation being the rule, they won't. A few will probably say something but most will stick to no comment and walk away, specially the marginals.

Obviously that is just my opinion.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 11:32 - May 25 with 1594 viewsmonmouth

Cummings on 11:09 - May 25 by Whiterockin

Lead by Jonathan Edwards.

Lets face it all the political parties are a mess and I would not trust any politician.

bollocks.

Lots of decent honest courageous politicians around, of all colours, just none are in the current cabinet or wider executive.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Cummings on 11:40 - May 25 with 1583 viewssainthelens

Cummings on 11:23 - May 25 by WarwickHunt

A razor sharp QC with a history of defending worthy causes. That’s your alternative to a lazy, lying, duplicitous, entitled cûnt with the attention span of a 5 year old gorging on blue Smarties.

Blaming him for investigations into serious allegations against “celebrities” is like blaming the chicken farmer for you dropping pieces of eggshell in your omelette.

Fair point but a fckn daft analogy.
Cummings on 11:44 - May 25 with 1570 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 11:40 - May 25 by sainthelens

Fair point but a fckn daft analogy.

😂you started the daft bit...
Cummings on 11:58 - May 25 with 1544 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Cummings on 10:53 - May 25 by SgorioFruit

An Independent Wales, coming soon to us all.

I preferred the endless posting of moonlight shadow on to random threads

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Login to get fewer ads

Cummings on 12:01 - May 25 with 1537 viewsWarwickHunt

Cummings on 11:58 - May 25 by Brynmill_Jack

I preferred the endless posting of moonlight shadow on to random threads

Don’t start him off, mun...
Cummings on 12:25 - May 25 with 1478 viewsDrGonzo

Cummings on 08:51 - May 25 by sainthelens

Impossible choice.
Boris.
Starmer....the guy who lead the Jimmy Saville enquiry but thought there wasn't enough evidence from the dozens of complaints on his desk.

Haha good one.
Cummings on 12:59 - May 25 with 1415 viewsCatullus

Impossible choice.
Boris.
Starmer....the guy who lead the Jimmy Saville enquiry but thought there wasn't enough evidence from the dozens of complaints on his desk.

Bojo v Corbyn was an impossible choice, to me anyway. Bojo v Starmer is much easier. The fact that mud is already being slung at Starmer with over 4 years until a GE is quite telling.

Starmer doesn't have to be brilliant to beat Bojo, he can be bang average and let Bojo dig his own grave which, with this Cummings malarkey, has seen him buy a new shovel.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Cummings on 13:10 - May 25 with 1387 viewsNeath_Jack

How does he get the address the nation then? A f*cking advisor?

Boris is Prime Minister in all but name, Cummings is the man running this country.

He'll be getting his own talk show next.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Cummings on 13:12 - May 25 with 1376 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 13:10 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

Boris is Prime Minister in all but name, Cummings is the man running this country.

Because he knows where the money came from.
Cummings on 13:17 - May 25 with 1362 viewsPegojack

Cummings on 11:30 - May 25 by Catullus

Oh get real, there will be a deep reession but it's going to happen to a large chunk of the entire planet and it's not to do with Brexit. The Covid virus and all the chaos it has brought will be to blame.
Or are you trying to blame th USA unemploymrny rate on brexit too?

The rest of it is impossible to disagree with. I reckon Bojo is happy now he has been PM and will just ride it all out, whatever happens. If Bojo is so stupid as to defend Cummings live on tv then it's just more proof that a good education doesn't mean anyone is intelligent.
Of course, Cummings could have a safe full of proof that Bojo did act improperly re the Arcuri accusations. Otherwise he is just a dimwitted buffoon, actually, even a dimwitted buffoon would be able to see that Cummings should be sacked which makes Bojo something worse. It's time the backbench Tories mustered their courage and did something but self preservation being the rule, they won't. A few will probably say something but most will stick to no comment and walk away, specially the marginals.

Obviously that is just my opinion.

And my opinion is that, yes, there will be a massive recession across the entire planet, but Britain's will be hugely exacerbated by the self inflicted shot in the foot of Brexit. But let's not argue, let's wait and see.
Cummings on 13:19 - May 25 with 1348 viewssherpajacob

Impossible choice.
Boris.

I bet you believed the pictures of Corbyn at Bobby Sands funeral as well.

Even the ones of him in t shirt and shorts.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cummings on 13:27 - May 25 with 1327 viewsexiledclaseboy

A civil servant addressing the nation and taking questions from the press. What a world we now live in. How is this even allowed? It breaks the civil service code in all kinds of ways, even for special advisors like Cummings.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Tory leader

Cummings on 13:30 - May 25 with 1322 viewssherpajacob

Cummings on 13:10 - May 25 by Neath_Jack

incredible Hubris from cummings

If yesterday is anything to go by, BBC and ITV will completely cock up their questions, Channel 4 will be cut off/ muted just prior asking anything important. Nobody will be allowed follow up questions.

Hello magazine, horse & hound and Woman's realm will get to ask questions, The Guardian will not.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Cummings on 13:36 - May 25 with 1298 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 13:30 - May 25 by sherpajacob

incredible Hubris from cummings

If yesterday is anything to go by, BBC and ITV will completely cock up their questions, Channel 4 will be cut off/ muted just prior asking anything important. Nobody will be allowed follow up questions.

Hello magazine, horse & hound and Woman's realm will get to ask questions, The Guardian will not.

I doubt the daily mail will be there. They are currently focusing on the story of how lady gaga has “served serious under boob”

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-8353733/Lady-Gaga-serves-underboob

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 13:37 - May 25 with 1293 viewsbonymine

‘Blaming him for investigations into serious allegations against “celebrities” is like blaming the chicken farmer for you dropping pieces of eggshell in your omelette.’

Fair play made me laugh that Warwick 👏👏😂😂

Poll: Why is this site so quiet these days ?

Cummings on 13:40 - May 25 with 1282 viewsLeonWasGod

Cummings on 13:12 - May 25 by londonlisa2001

Because he knows where the money came from.

And he's the one whose engineered Johnson into power. I'm not suire which of those two points are the greater motivator; I suspect it more about the power angle but could well be a bit of both.
Cummings on 13:40 - May 25 with 1282 viewstheloneranger

Police Commissioner has asked Durham police to investigate Cummings movements after he arrived in Durham.

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Cummings on 13:52 - May 25 with 1260 viewskarnataka

JKR puts Culture Minister nicely in his place.

Cummings on 14:09 - May 25 with 1232 viewsHighjack

Cummings on 13:52 - May 25 by karnataka

JKR puts Culture Minister nicely in his place.

The ending to Harry Potter was shit though. One expelliarmus and Voldemort just drops dead. Then nineteen years later they’ve all got kids. The end.

I mean it’s hardly the scouring of the shire followed by a tearful goodbye on the shores of middle earth as they sunder their fellowship and sail west into the undying lands now is it?
[Post edited 25 May 2020 14:13]

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Cummings on 14:10 - May 25 with 1226 viewslondonlisa2001

Cummings on 13:40 - May 25 by LeonWasGod

And he's the one whose engineered Johnson into power. I'm not suire which of those two points are the greater motivator; I suspect it more about the power angle but could well be a bit of both.

The question is where the £8m came from. That’s at the root of everything that’s happened.
Cummings on 14:11 - May 25 with 1223 viewswaynekerr55

Cummings on 13:27 - May 25 by exiledclaseboy

A civil servant addressing the nation and taking questions from the press. What a world we now live in. How is this even allowed? It breaks the civil service code in all kinds of ways, even for special advisors like Cummings.

This post has been edited by an administrator

So what *can be done about this, Clase? Is there literally no way of holding these cúnts to account?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024