Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Players going on holidays.... 00:03 - Feb 14 with 13665 viewsyogibear_412

Little birdie told me that Taylor and his missus was off to Dubai after the game today till Thursday.

I don't have a problem with players getting family time but FFS not now when the team is struggling.
Players going on holidays.... on 23:47 - Feb 16 with 1428 viewsBanosswan

Players going on holidays.... on 23:43 - Feb 16 by Darran

Greet post knob chops.

Like it then you rat.

I thrive on up arrows

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Players going on holidays.... on 23:52 - Feb 16 with 1419 viewsDarran

Players going on holidays.... on 23:47 - Feb 16 by Banosswan

Like it then you rat.

I thrive on up arrows

Ok.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Players going on holidays.... on 08:04 - Feb 17 with 1381 viewsAngelRangelQS

Players going on holidays.... on 23:41 - Feb 16 by Banosswan

Hmmm, a lot of hysteria on this thread. Leicester have the week off, if they don't win the league this'll be the reason, if they do, this'll have helped.

Sometimes, especially when you're in the deep doodoo, a break away from certain individuals will help. It would be ridiculous for us to assume everyone on the payroll (players and staff) get on like a house on fire, but a rest with family and friends can reset your tolerance levels. Hell, maybe even dwelling on the 'new' tactics in a relaxing environment will allow players to come to terms and understand the meanings behind them.

But it's all make believe.

In a relaxed environment a few thousand miles away?

Time off training etc is fine and I can see the benefits of that. Going for a city break in Europe, I can see the benefits of that too. Travelling half the way around the world though...
Players going on holidays.... on 09:08 - Feb 17 with 1358 viewsjasper_T

Players going on holidays.... on 08:04 - Feb 17 by AngelRangelQS

In a relaxed environment a few thousand miles away?

Time off training etc is fine and I can see the benefits of that. Going for a city break in Europe, I can see the benefits of that too. Travelling half the way around the world though...

Have to go a long way for some decent sun in February.

Further away from this weather the better.
Players going on holidays.... on 10:07 - Feb 17 with 1327 viewsJack_Power

I'd suggest he misses to return flight!. play the Scottish Kid for the rest of the season, at least he shows some menace and intent- seen him play for the under21's..what have got to lose leaving Taylor out!?
Players going on holidays.... on 10:12 - Feb 17 with 1319 viewsjasper_T

Players going on holidays.... on 10:07 - Feb 17 by Jack_Power

I'd suggest he misses to return flight!. play the Scottish Kid for the rest of the season, at least he shows some menace and intent- seen him play for the under21's..what have got to lose leaving Taylor out!?

A good defender who is doing his best in a role he's not suited for. Also a relegation battle.
Players going on holidays.... on 11:01 - Feb 17 with 1298 viewsjasper_T

“In my opinion it [training] is less important in England. Here everyone trains with great intensity, there’s competitive spirit even when doing sprinting exercises. And the games are always hard fought. My idea is that first of all the players need to recover and then to train."

http://www.90min.com/posts/2938726-claudio-ranieri-reveals-how-he-made-a-title-c
Players going on holidays.... on 08:18 - Feb 19 with 1165 viewsDevz00

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/swansea-city-stick-fai

So it seems that some players were allowed 'short breaks' abroad but back in training yesterday.

Norwich are in Abu Dhabi, Sunderland are in Dubai and Newcastle are in Spain for warm weather training while the Swans stayed home.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Login to get fewer ads

Players going on holidays.... on 18:32 - Feb 19 with 1067 viewsEdmundo

Norwich/Newcastle/Sunderland are all doing warm weather training.....hopefully our ploy of having more time together with the manager, which provides more time working on his game plans.

👍

Swansea City-Officially the best football team in Wales-FACT

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024