Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? 19:44 - Feb 13 with 3245 viewsbarry_island

I fear there will be a few more occasions where we lie down like we did for Stoke, Bournemouth, Leicester and today. Even Villa and Norwich seem more up for it and must be looking forward to their trips to South Wales.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 19:58 - Feb 13 with 2294 viewsOldjack

You do realize Southampton have the meanest defense in the whole of the four divisions ,[ i think] We were never gonna break them down, much better teams have tried and failed . What really disappointed me was the total disappearance of a winger named Jeff ,who on his day can unlock a defense time and time again and at worst will unlock it a couple of times per game .
The futures grim i'm afraid

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:02 - Feb 13 with 2276 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 19:58 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

You do realize Southampton have the meanest defense in the whole of the four divisions ,[ i think] We were never gonna break them down, much better teams have tried and failed . What really disappointed me was the total disappearance of a winger named Jeff ,who on his day can unlock a defense time and time again and at worst will unlock it a couple of times per game .

Take the rose tinted glasses off for Montero - he does not unlock a defence a couple of times a game

Couple of times a season maybe
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:10 - Feb 13 with 2247 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:02 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Take the rose tinted glasses off for Montero - he does not unlock a defence a couple of times a game

rubbish , He's our only hope of doing it right now, especially if he gets help off a fullback, Do you think he'll play against Chelsea ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:13 - Feb 13 with 2230 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:10 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

rubbish , He's our only hope of doing it right now, especially if he gets help off a fullback, Do you think he'll play against Chelsea ?

Ah so you have fallen into the trap of remembering his excellent performance on the opening day of the season against CHelsea.

Well done
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:19 - Feb 13 with 2197 viewsskacrazy

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:10 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

The guy was found out very quickly and disappointingly today I saw exactly the same signs with Barrow.
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:24 - Feb 13 with 2180 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:13 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Ah so you have fallen into the trap of remembering his excellent performance on the opening day of the season against CHelsea.

Well done

It's in his locker ,as he showed on a good few occasions ,he needs help now, it's not hard to work out even for you , Too ignore that fact would be foolish ,right now we've got no one who can open teams up ,what's there to lose ?

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 2174 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:24 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

It's in his locker ,as he showed on a good few occasions ,he needs help now, it's not hard to work out even for you , Too ignore that fact would be foolish ,right now we've got no one who can open teams up ,what's there to lose ?

Theres nothing to lose granted but you make it sound like we are missing out on someone week in week out who puts in 10/10 performances

And we arent, we are missing out on someone on who is day is a good player. Which in fairness most of our squad are

Oh and by the way you could do it without the patronising stuff too, you can be better than that too...
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:26 - Feb 13 with 2171 viewsblaine_scfc

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:02 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Couple of times a season.. talking absolute sh*t
Login to get fewer ads

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:27 - Feb 13 with 2167 viewsVetchitBack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:19 - Feb 13 by skacrazy

The guy was found out very quickly and disappointingly today I saw exactly the same signs with Barrow.

To be fair because of our allergies to quick counter attacks and our generous tactic of allowing the opposing team to regroup means our wingers have to beat around three players just to get a cross in.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:29 - Feb 13 with 2160 viewsjacabertawe

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:26 - Feb 13 by blaine_scfc

Montero is a one-trick pony. Performed successfully a couple of times so far.

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:32 - Feb 13 with 2133 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:26 - Feb 13 by blaine_scfc

Constructive. Well done. Have another go when you are able to hold a debate in an adult fashion eh?

This post has been edited by an administrator
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:34 - Feb 13 with 2122 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:29 - Feb 13 by jacabertawe

Blaine says you are talking absolute sh*t

You can have the badge I am wearing
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:39 - Feb 13 with 2098 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:26 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Theres nothing to lose granted but you make it sound like we are missing out on someone week in week out who puts in 10/10 performances

And we arent, we are missing out on someone on who is day is a good player. Which in fairness most of our squad are

Oh and by the way you could do it without the patronising stuff too, you can be better than that too...

this is Patronizing of the highest order , Quote ,Ah so you have fallen into the trap of remembering his excellent performance on the opening day of the season against CHelsea.

Well done

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:41 - Feb 13 with 2091 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:29 - Feb 13 by jacabertawe

He had a crap time after it went tits up for Garry as did the rest of them

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:43 - Feb 13 with 2077 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:39 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

this is Patronizing of the highest order , Quote ,Ah so you have fallen into the trap of remembering his excellent performance on the opening day of the season against CHelsea.

Well done

Is that all you have left?
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:47 - Feb 13 with 2058 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:43 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Is that all you have left?

I'm wasting my time here ,we're in the shyte we have a glimmer of an outlet and you blank it ,enough said ,Pahhhhhhhh

Poor Jeff didn't even make the bench ,warra a waste

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:06 - Feb 13 with 2018 viewswaynekerr55

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:27 - Feb 13 by VetchitBack

To be fair because of our allergies to quick counter attacks and our generous tactic of allowing the opposing team to regroup means our wingers have to beat around three players just to get a cross in.

Yes. A novel idea - we're at out best when we move the ball forward quickly and...duhduhduhhhhh actuallybhave midfielders running beyond the centre forward.

May also be nice if the wingers time their runs to come into the back post rather than all going to the front post. Just a suggestion...

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:08 - Feb 13 with 2006 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:47 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

I'm wasting my time here ,we're in the shyte we have a glimmer of an outlet and you blank it ,enough said ,Pahhhhhhhh

Poor Jeff didn't even make the bench ,warra a waste

Who banked what? Follow the debate and take your finger off the keyboard
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:36 - Feb 13 with 1928 viewsAngelRangelQS

Incredibly I do agree with Oldjack to an extent.

Whilst I do think that Montero is a player who blows hot and cold... Maybe even more cold than hot, surely there's a place for him in our match day squad? How many league minutes has he had since the middle of December?
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:44 - Feb 13 with 1889 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:36 - Feb 13 by AngelRangelQS

Incredibly I do agree with Oldjack to an extent.

Whilst I do think that Montero is a player who blows hot and cold... Maybe even more cold than hot, surely there's a place for him in our match day squad? How many league minutes has he had since the middle of December?

Im not disagreeing with him that he should be in the squad though

I was disagreeing with him on the statement that at worst he creates a couple of clear cut chances a game

Because he doesnt

That said he is more creative than Routledge, Taylor, Rangel and Naughton put together but then again so was Tony Hart
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:47 - Feb 13 with 1876 viewsmax936

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 19:58 - Feb 13 by Oldjack

We're fuked OJ, other teams got numerous options yet we've got fukall.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:51 - Feb 13 with 1832 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Spurs and Arsenal have meaner defences than Southampton.

Who do we play next?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:53 - Feb 13 with 1827 viewsblaine_scfc

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:34 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Blaine says you are talking absolute sh*t

You can have the badge I am wearing

That one trick, is one more than the rest of this lot have apart from Barrow, who funnily enough also isn't starting.

I like to be honest, and my opinion is that you talk absolute sh*t when it comes to football, apologies about it not being constructive enough for you.
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:57 - Feb 13 with 1802 viewsOldjack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:47 - Feb 13 by max936

We're fuked OJ, other teams got numerous options yet we've got fukall.

I'm at a loss why Jeff is not even in the squad

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 22:28 - Feb 13 with 1741 viewsLoyal

The board have fckd it. We are trying to survive on the cheap. WBA had more strikers on their bench last week than we have at the club.

We will pay the price for this.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024