Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? 19:44 - Feb 13 with 3258 viewsbarry_island

I fear there will be a few more occasions where we lie down like we did for Stoke, Bournemouth, Leicester and today. Even Villa and Norwich seem more up for it and must be looking forward to their trips to South Wales.

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 22:31 - Feb 13 with 940 viewsKilkennyjack

I think we should play 4:2:3:1 with two wingers at home. Have to get wins.

Beware of the Risen People

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 22:39 - Feb 13 with 931 viewsblaine_scfc

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 22:31 - Feb 13 by Kilkennyjack

I think we should play 4:2:3:1 with two wingers at home. Have to get wins.

Guido said on his arrival that he likes his teams to play in a "pragmatic" style. We are never going to go out and have a go.

I despise how negative we are, it cost us against West Brom and Palace and now again today. Play our attacking players, atleast if we go down, we will go down with a fight.

We can't rely on clean sheets to keep us in this league, we are pathetic at defending set pieces, each player in our back four apart from Ash has an absolute howler in them at any moment.
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 23:05 - Feb 13 with 901 viewsLeonisGod

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 20:02 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Take the rose tinted glasses off for Montero - he does not unlock a defence a couple of times a game

Couple of times a season maybe

In terms of end product, he's proven it and therefore is still streets ahead of Barrow. And he tracks back no worse than Ayew. Fk knows what he's done.
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 23:11 - Feb 13 with 887 viewsPhil_S

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 21:53 - Feb 13 by blaine_scfc

That one trick, is one more than the rest of this lot have apart from Barrow, who funnily enough also isn't starting.

I like to be honest, and my opinion is that you talk absolute sh*t when it comes to football, apologies about it not being constructive enough for you.

Blaine the fact that you think I talk shit gives me a very high level of satisfaction about the track that I am taking.

I shall continue
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 00:12 - Feb 14 with 859 viewslovejuicejack

Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 23:11 - Feb 13 by Phil_S

Blaine the fact that you think I talk shit gives me a very high level of satisfaction about the track that I am taking.

I shall continue

Apart from the first few games Monty had been fairly gash this season fact.
Remaining home games this season Fortress Liberty or Mattress Liberty? on 00:20 - Feb 14 with 850 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The seasons down fall is coaching , we have a decent squad , they have been coached , trained , set up dreadfully .

There is no pace in the team ,no width , no guile & no flair .

We'll huff & puff to the finishing line .

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024