Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Naismith 13:33 - Jan 12 with 24839 viewsDanGom1

Rumours that he's turned down Norwich for us, would you be happy with that?
Naismith on 13:34 - Jan 12 with 10772 viewsdickythorpe

Where are these rumours?
Naismith on 13:35 - Jan 12 with 10754 viewsThornburyswan

Yes but what rumours, where & from whom?
Naismith on 13:36 - Jan 12 with 10726 viewscostalotta

Its not a rumour... Its BS!
Naismith on 13:37 - Jan 12 with 10691 viewsdickythorpe

Naismith on 13:36 - Jan 12 by costalotta

Its not a rumour... Its BS!

Bastian Schweinsteiger?
Naismith on 13:37 - Jan 12 with 10694 viewsJohnw102

Would be over the moon with that, have Bluenose friends who just cannot understand why Bobby does not give him more game time. Sort of player we need, grafter and physical. Big yes from me.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Naismith on 13:40 - Jan 12 with 10630 viewsClinton

I give no credence to the rumour, but if true I'd be happy he'd get goals for us. Bags of forward 'craft' well honed over the years.

If you can fill the unforgiving minute. With sixty seconds' worth of distance run, Yours is the Earth and everything that's in it, And - which is more - you'll be a Man, my son!

Naismith on 13:46 - Jan 12 with 10555 viewsjacabertawe

Curt is putting his foot down:
Could a player improve us?
Is the temperament right?

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-forward-search-come-admits-

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Naismith on 13:49 - Jan 12 with 10505 viewsElward

Naismith on 13:46 - Jan 12 by jacabertawe

http://www.southwales-eveningpost.co.uk/Swansea-City-forward-search-come-admits-

Which also translates to "dont get your hopes up because we will probably pocket the money and not get anyone"
Login to get fewer ads

Naismith on 13:52 - Jan 12 with 10467 viewsLandore_Jack

#backtojack

Naismith on 14:02 - Jan 12 with 10368 viewsNogginthenog

I think we need someone with his experience and graft in our current sitation. I rate him , if some on here don't.
Naismith on 14:03 - Jan 12 with 10358 viewswaynekerr55

Buzzing. Busy as Fück and will lead the line. Great business if true

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Naismith on 14:04 - Jan 12 with 10337 viewsDewi1jack

Naismith on 13:46 - Jan 12 by jacabertawe

"They have to be better than who we've got."

There are people playing disabled football who are better in front of goal than Bafe.
And they can stay onside

I really think our board are looking to hang their failures in the hiring of staff in the past, so putting us in the predicament we're in now, onto Curt.
The optimism I had prior to the start of the season has been well and truly sapped.
Still renewing the 3 STs for the family and am sort of resigned to watching Championship home and away next season.
Just hope I'm not in the position of renewing and watching L1 in a couple of seasons time. Been there, done that and with hindsight of the last few years, don't want to repeat the experience thank you very much.
Be brilliant if we can stay up, but we need the players to start stepping up and stop running cliques and strops.
Let's see how many players we have now willing to fight hard for the shirt, us and the people who pay the wages.
Won't be happy if we're relegated. But it won't be the end of the World either.
Will be really p1ssed off if we go down without a fight for every minute of the season remaining though.

I'd love the likes of De Jong and Naismith down here.
If only to kick some of our players up the 'arris and get the stroppy w**kers playing as we know they can

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Naismith on 14:06 - Jan 12 with 10312 viewspremierjack

Naismith isn't a bad player but I hope it's not the 8m that I think Norwich agreed
Naismith on 14:08 - Jan 12 with 10262 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Naismith on 14:06 - Jan 12 by premierjack

Naismith isn't a bad player but I hope it's not the 8m that I think Norwich agreed

Always pops up with goals . It's a yes from me

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Naismith on 14:10 - Jan 12 with 10223 viewstomdickharry

Gibson is a hard,physical player something we need in the PL,been injured but a pretty good player,Naismith in the same bracket I would try and get Andre Gray as well as these 2,we should be okay then.
Naismith on 14:16 - Jan 12 with 10148 viewsperchrockjack

Hope true.naismith a pain to play against. A warrior and good club man.

Gibson ,not so sure

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Naismith on 14:17 - Jan 12 with 10122 viewspremierjack

Naismith on 14:10 - Jan 12 by tomdickharry

Gibson is a hard,physical player something we need in the PL,been injured but a pretty good player,Naismith in the same bracket I would try and get Andre Gray as well as these 2,we should be okay then.

Gray has already played for 2 clubs I think so it won't be him. That story is a non starter.
Naismith on 14:21 - Jan 12 with 10059 viewsjack247

As an attacking midfielder yes, if we sign him as a striker and don't bring an actual striker in, I'd be concerned. He will probably do better than Gomis up front, his scoring record isn't much worse and he will create chances for our midfield, but I'd rather a genuine striker.

Appreciate we are selling Shelvey, but I'm a bit concerned that most of the players we are being linked to seem to be midfielders.
Naismith on 14:22 - Jan 12 with 10031 viewsJackanapes

Im waiting for a picture of shlevey in Newcastle to turn up in this thread. We have an aggressive photobot on the loose.

“The stupidest thing she knew was for people to act like they knew all about the things they knew absolutely nothing about.”

Naismith on 14:25 - Jan 12 with 9979 viewsDewi1jack

Naismith on 14:17 - Jan 12 by premierjack

Gray has already played for 2 clubs I think so it won't be him. That story is a non starter.

You're right.
Brentford and Burnley. Think he completed his move on the last day of the summer window. Maybe in the summer though.
A player can only play for 2 clubs in a season (see Scotty)

Just another of the reasons why TDH seems to get every player we're buying in the transfer window wrong.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Naismith on 14:39 - Jan 12 with 9835 viewslancasterswan

Naismith on 14:22 - Jan 12 by Jackanapes

Im waiting for a picture of shlevey in Newcastle to turn up in this thread. We have an aggressive photobot on the loose.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/10126998/newcastle-are-set-to-sign-
Naismith on 14:42 - Jan 12 with 9776 viewsbt95

Greetings.

Everton fan here.

First of all let me say I hope you lot stay up. Seem to have some rotten luck this season but don't think you've helped yourselves to an extent by getting rid of Monk, but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

Nothing from our end on either of these rumours, though I do think it could be believable.

However, the original rumour has come from somebody called fact man on twitter - so I'd say take it with a heavy pinch of salt!

Naismith would probably be ideal for you in that he really is a 110% player who always crops up with important goals, though Norwich does still seem his most likely outcome from our point of view. They have sold Grabban so are probably likely to complete that move for Naismith sooner rather than later you would think, though there is a possibility we have been delaying it due to late interest from other clubs...

As for Gibbo, he would be a very decent replacement for Shelvey I feel. He's a good player if he can string a run of games together. Back in 2012 he was our key player after his arrival from Utd, but suffered a nasty injury and never could then stay in the team long enough to re-find his best form.

If he can keep fit then I think he would be a solid player for you. He's in the last 6 months of his deal with us, so a loan move (or even cheap permanent) would suit you I guess. He still has the ability, it's just that he's become 5th choice central midfielder now (well 6th really if you include Barkley who is starting to play deeper at times).#

To sum up you could do a lot worse than go for either/both of Naismith and Gibson. Both very experienced players at the highest level and neither would be a huge risk - Gibson's injuries more-so but on a loan/cheap fee then it's kind of irrelevant I suppose. Think both would suit your style of play more than ours at the moment as well.

Also, I've noticed some have mentioned on here about Gomis leaving? Is that true and if so where to? He's one of them that looks like he can have all the quality in the world at times but just cannot be consistent enough.
Naismith on 14:46 - Jan 12 with 9711 viewsOldjack

Naismith on 14:42 - Jan 12 by bt95

Greetings.

Everton fan here.

First of all let me say I hope you lot stay up. Seem to have some rotten luck this season but don't think you've helped yourselves to an extent by getting rid of Monk, but I suppose that's a topic for another thread.

Nothing from our end on either of these rumours, though I do think it could be believable.

However, the original rumour has come from somebody called fact man on twitter - so I'd say take it with a heavy pinch of salt!

Naismith would probably be ideal for you in that he really is a 110% player who always crops up with important goals, though Norwich does still seem his most likely outcome from our point of view. They have sold Grabban so are probably likely to complete that move for Naismith sooner rather than later you would think, though there is a possibility we have been delaying it due to late interest from other clubs...

As for Gibbo, he would be a very decent replacement for Shelvey I feel. He's a good player if he can string a run of games together. Back in 2012 he was our key player after his arrival from Utd, but suffered a nasty injury and never could then stay in the team long enough to re-find his best form.

If he can keep fit then I think he would be a solid player for you. He's in the last 6 months of his deal with us, so a loan move (or even cheap permanent) would suit you I guess. He still has the ability, it's just that he's become 5th choice central midfielder now (well 6th really if you include Barkley who is starting to play deeper at times).#

To sum up you could do a lot worse than go for either/both of Naismith and Gibson. Both very experienced players at the highest level and neither would be a huge risk - Gibson's injuries more-so but on a loan/cheap fee then it's kind of irrelevant I suppose. Think both would suit your style of play more than ours at the moment as well.

Also, I've noticed some have mentioned on here about Gomis leaving? Is that true and if so where to? He's one of them that looks like he can have all the quality in the world at times but just cannot be consistent enough.

Why would you get rid of either? ,id love to see Naismith here mind

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Naismith on 14:48 - Jan 12 with 9659 viewsoldcob

I'd love it to be true about Naismith. He has a bit of nasty in him that Gomis, big as he is, lacks.
Naismith on 14:56 - Jan 12 with 9564 viewsPapaLazarou

Naismith on 14:25 - Jan 12 by Dewi1jack

You're right.
Brentford and Burnley. Think he completed his move on the last day of the summer window. Maybe in the summer though.
A player can only play for 2 clubs in a season (see Scotty)

Just another of the reasons why TDH seems to get every player we're buying in the transfer window wrong.

You can play for a 3rd club as long as it's on loan. We would have to loan him with a permanent fee already agreed for the summer.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024