Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM 09:06 - Sep 15 with 31861 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers Frey and Anderson ...Eze obviously for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:31]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 12:33 - Sep 15 with 10316 viewsconnell10

See as much interest in this thread as the the match tickets!!

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 15 with 10188 viewsstainrods_elbow

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 12:33 - Sep 15 by connell10

Think this will be comfy for Palace - 1-3. Eze with a worldie.

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 14:51 - Sep 15 with 10193 viewspaulparker

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 12:33 - Sep 15 by connell10

QPR 1 -Palace 6 , Eze will score all six for them as he is the worlds greatest player

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Sep 15 with 10082 viewsDorse

We will lose 9-0 but, as Eze scores a hat-trick of hat-tricks, QPR will receive an £82m pay out as this was a very specific add-on buried in the small print (3 × 3 goals in the 3rd round of the 3rd most important competition). Once again, Eze saves the Rs. And Evil Les's pact with Baphomet pays off.

Pure class, that man. Eze, not Baphomet.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 18:28 - Sep 15 with 9939 viewsjonath1

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 17:26 - Sep 15 by Dorse

We will lose 9-0 but, as Eze scores a hat-trick of hat-tricks, QPR will receive an £82m pay out as this was a very specific add-on buried in the small print (3 × 3 goals in the 3rd round of the 3rd most important competition). Once again, Eze saves the Rs. And Evil Les's pact with Baphomet pays off.

Pure class, that man. Eze, not Baphomet.

Mammon (greed), Lucifer (pride), or even Belphegor (sloth), but surely not Baphomet (Templer balance).
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:06 - Sep 16 with 9499 viewsnumptydumpty

What if Palace don't pick Eze and rest him for the league campaign.

That would be strange.

Remember Connell we are in this Carabao Cup together.

It's worked so far !!!

Wembley glory awaits......

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:33 - Sep 16 with 9458 viewsconnell10

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:06 - Sep 16 by numptydumpty

What if Palace don't pick Eze and rest him for the league campaign.

That would be strange.

Remember Connell we are in this Carabao Cup together.

It's worked so far !!!

Wembley glory awaits......

Yep your now sponsoring it again!

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:40 - Sep 16 with 9419 viewsnumptydumpty

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:33 - Sep 16 by connell10

Yep your now sponsoring it again!

Cheers man.

I want some of the glory too.

Who needs Nourry and Marti, when dream team is in action again !!!

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 16 with 9242 viewsconnell10

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 08:40 - Sep 16 by numptydumpty

Cheers man.

I want some of the glory too.

Who needs Nourry and Marti, when dream team is in action again !!!

As Luke Skywalker once pondered....."I got a bad feeling about this !!"

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 09:56 - Sep 16 with 9219 viewsdaveB

They should win by at least 2 goals but if we can score first it will be interesting
[Post edited 16 Sep 9:56]
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:11 - Sep 16 with 9137 viewsAndybrat

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 09:56 - Sep 16 by daveB

They should win by at least 2 goals but if we can score first it will be interesting
[Post edited 16 Sep 9:56]

Totally agree, with 2 centre backs left standing and Kenneth Paal having played every minute in every game and a big match Saturday, who does he risk playing at the back. It’s suddenly gone from feast to famine back there. Expect to see Walsh, new right back, Celar, Santo and Varane start . Hoping Eze comes on for last 10 minutes to minimise the damage he can do to us. Going 1-3 btw
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:15 - Sep 16 with 9094 viewsBluce_Ree

If Eze has an erection and no QPR fans are around to put it in their gobs, did it really happen?

Head says 4-0 to Palace. Heart says QPR to scab it on penalties with Eze as a late, late sub to miss his.

Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. Stefan Moore, Stefan Moore running down the wing. He runs like a cheetah, his crosses couldn't be sweeter. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore. Stefan Moore.

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 15:06 - Sep 16 with 8875 viewsnumptydumpty

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 11:15 - Sep 16 by Bluce_Ree

If Eze has an erection and no QPR fans are around to put it in their gobs, did it really happen?

Head says 4-0 to Palace. Heart says QPR to scab it on penalties with Eze as a late, late sub to miss his.

Not a predicted vision of loveliness I really want to be entertaining.

But many thanks for creating that beautiful picture for my tiny brain to process..

Much Appreciated !!!!
[Post edited 16 Sep 15:08]

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 15:07 - Sep 16 with 8871 viewsnumptydumpty

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread on 09:55 - Sep 16 by connell10

As Luke Skywalker once pondered....."I got a bad feeling about this !!"

But if the unthinkable happens - jobs for life !! 🤣
[Post edited 16 Sep 15:08]

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 15:12 - Sep 16 with 8852 viewsHantsR

Eze too preoccupied lapping up the adoration of the LR faithful misses a sitter! Crowd chant ironically, " you should have stayed at Rangers!"
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:50 - Sep 16 with 8560 viewsLoft1979

WHO is assigned to Eze? Dunne or Field
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 21:29 - Sep 16 with 8459 viewsVancouverHoop

Who's still with the R's when Eze was here?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:13 - Sep 16 with 8265 viewsDorse

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:50 - Sep 16 by Loft1979

WHO is assigned to Eze? Dunne or Field

The whole stadium is assigned to Eze.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 01:07 - Sep 17 with 8193 viewsLoft1979

I never do this, but I cant resist joining the festives.
1.-JCS . Day off Sat..Liam Morison ready for a run out too. . Ashby at RB is rested.
Field only had a half game Sat.

Considerate of rest (and the obvious Marti rotation policy), team
Walsh, Ashby/Dunne, JCS Cook/Morrison Paal, Madsen, Field, Varane, Dembele Smythe Saito.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 07:36 - Sep 17 with 8009 viewsdmm

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 21:29 - Sep 16 by VancouverHoop

Who's still with the R's when Eze was here?

I think it's only Chair which will mean no QPR players tonight will have played with Eze during his time with us.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 08:16 - Sep 17 with 7875 viewsDannyPaddox

(Un) Official Match Thread Programme Cover
[Post edited 17 Sep 8:17]
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 08:58 - Sep 17 with 7705 viewsdmm

Malcolm Alison must have liked it down our way. While he was Palace's manager I used to spot him in an after hours West Indian reggae 'blues' club in Ladbroke Grove off his head and with a lovely looking girl on his shoulder.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 09:18 - Sep 17 with 7629 viewsDannyPaddox

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 08:58 - Sep 17 by dmm

Malcolm Alison must have liked it down our way. While he was Palace's manager I used to spot him in an after hours West Indian reggae 'blues' club in Ladbroke Grove off his head and with a lovely looking girl on his shoulder.

More of these stories please Mr. M.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 09:39 - Sep 17 with 7534 viewsSuperhoops2808

Have looked at the ties this morning and whilst we could have had Fleetwood, L Orient, or Barnsley I think to be honest its better to have someone like Palarse.

You may wonder why I think this, but had we lost against one of those 3 it would have been a complete meltdown, probably damaged the confidence of the squad and hindered us for Saturday. By playing Palarse, we have minimal expectations, get to see Eze play at HQ albeit for the oppo side and anything is a bonus.

As long as the side gives a good showing and push them I dont really care about the outcome, not like I would if we were playing the scum or Wet Spam.

So for me, a draw and penalties (especially the way we took the pens in the last round) or a win or a loss by one goal will be good enough for me.

I have several Palarse supporting mates and many believe they will put out a strong side, so lets see what we can do.

Connell has predicted the scoreline in the last 2 rounds so I am gonna go with him, 2-1 however with Celar breaking his duck
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 10:05 - Sep 17 with 7436 viewsfrancisbowles

Andy Sinton presenting EZE with a framed hoops shirt before the game, at about 7.30. Might be worth leaving the pub a few minutes early.🤔😁
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024