Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM 09:06 - Sep 15 with 32162 viewsconnell10

2-1 Rangers Frey and Anderson ...Eze obviously for them.
[Post edited 16 Sep 8:31]

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 1650 viewsBeckenhamhoop

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 21:44 - Sep 17 by Wilkinswatercarrier

Good second half, says a lot that Palace were time wasting at the end.
Very impressed with Varane.

I was shocked by how poor Varane was in his first game but fair do’s he’s got better every time Ive seen him. Let’s hope his rate of improvement continues.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:12 - Sep 17 with 1650 viewsBurnleyhoop

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 21:53 - Sep 17 by strikerace

I'm not seeing it. I'd much rather play an U21 and give him time, or even try Alfie there. Celar offers less than nothing

No doubting Alfie is showing far more promise than Celar at the moment. Celar looks even slower than Frey, which is frankly embarrassing.

Whatever Celar’s attributes are, he needs to start showing something and soon otherwise he will start to cop for some flak.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM (n/t) (n/t) on 22:32 - Sep 17 with 1384 viewsLoft1979

[Post edited 17 Sep 22:47]
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:34 - Sep 17 with 1360 viewsLoft1979

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 19:46 - Sep 17 by charmr

Commentator just mentioned that it’s a cracking atmosphere.
Not if you’re watching it on paramount+ in the US of A. Turned the crowd off.
Can’t believe it’s on tv here to be honest.
The days of listening for the results on the world service or getting a paper in the week a distant age.

same here
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:42 - Sep 17 with 1289 viewsJuzzie

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:11 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

Preston triumph 16-15, the longest league cup penalty shoot-out ever.

Conversely, Stoke win 2-1 on pens and with 6 being missed/saved has to be one of the lowest?
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:07 - Sep 17 with 1102 viewsnix

I thought Varanne was really good today. Our best player. Saito I thought was very busy and not afraid of a scrap with the defender who tried to break him in half a couple of times and somehow managed to get the free kick.

We certainly took the game to them in the second half. Walsh did his best to get the ball up to their end.

We need to be able to hold onto possession better though, we just handed the ball back to them too often. I think overall Marti will be pleased with the performance but not with EDB who really didn't show enough energy and fighting spirit. I wasn't at all surprised to see him off at half time.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:48 - Sep 17 with 908 viewsnumptydumpty

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:07 - Sep 17 by nix

I thought Varanne was really good today. Our best player. Saito I thought was very busy and not afraid of a scrap with the defender who tried to break him in half a couple of times and somehow managed to get the free kick.

We certainly took the game to them in the second half. Walsh did his best to get the ball up to their end.

We need to be able to hold onto possession better though, we just handed the ball back to them too often. I think overall Marti will be pleased with the performance but not with EDB who really didn't show enough energy and fighting spirit. I wasn't at all surprised to see him off at half time.

Good assessment Nix.

Agree with all you said there.

I think Ashby showed some promise and certainly has pace.

And Madsen for me is improving game on game.

And never ever forget Mr Ever Ready - Sam Field.

He was meant to have a dodgy injury record when he came here - he is the Johann Barbet of this team - always impressed by his efforts.
[Post edited 17 Sep 23:49]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:51 - Sep 17 with 887 viewsBoston

Queens Park Ranger Reserves 1 Crystal Palace 2.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 23:52 - Sep 17 with 875 viewsFredManRave

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 22:11 - Sep 17 by R_from_afar

Preston triumph 16-15, the longest league cup penalty shoot-out ever.

Ironically, penalties matching the number of respective fans at the game.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 00:27 - Sep 18 with 791 viewsstevec

Impressed considering we only fielded half the first team.

Varane is interesting. Looked like he really enjoyed playing against midfielders who are good enough to play football. Somehow someone persuaded him to have a crack at the Championship, a league of heavy breathers, when he could have been in umpteen European leagues looking particularly good. I hope he breaks through.

Masden is another one. Still doing that disappearing trick but with the ability to change a game with the kind of cross Smyth could only dream of making.

Saito getting better with each game, Ashby a bit wayward with his passing but looked a real asset for championship football.

Enjoyable watch all round.
Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 00:35 - Sep 18 with 759 viewsFredManRave

No offence Numpty, but can we change Match Thread sponsor?!

What are Blue Star Garages doing these days?!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 00:40 - Sep 18 with 736 viewsnumptydumpty

Crystal Palaeze Cup Match Thread Sponsored by NUMPTY LTD.COM on 00:35 - Sep 18 by FredManRave

No offence Numpty, but can we change Match Thread sponsor?!

What are Blue Star Garages doing these days?!

Crack on FredManRave

This one's on me !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024