Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . 15:06 - Aug 22 with 36788 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A joke for the US based Rs but it might come through .QPR -2 Plymouth Argyle -0
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:29 - Aug 23 with 4928 viewsWegerles_Stairs

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 17:03 - Aug 22 by bosh67

We mock Rooney at our expense I reckon. I actually think this may be the right type of team for him to prove himself. As Sam Field said, Plymouth were very good against us last year and they are going to be a tough challenge. Anyone who thinks we'll roll them over needs to think.

Rooney wasn't their manager last season though.

Rangers 5 Pilgrims 0
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:30 - Aug 23 with 4935 viewsDannyPaddox

With the new signings this feels like the first game of the season take#2 but it’s important to keep expectations in check.

QPR 6-0 WRPA
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:45 - Aug 23 with 4825 viewsstainrods_elbow

We need to keep the back door locked, sure, but really go for the throat in this one, especially after the damp squib of WBA. From what we've seen already, Saito and Dembele are going to really frighten a lot of teams in this league, and they need to be our off-the-leash attack dogs. If one or preferably both of Dykes and Celar can hit double figures (optimistic, maybe, but why not, if well-serviced?), I see no reason why we can't have a tilt at the playoffs, especially if we can add Madsen and somehow retain Chair.

I'll go for a lie-down and summon my nurse!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 15:57 - Aug 23 with 4811 viewsBklynRanger

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 07:05 - Aug 23 by Northernr

The weather forecast for tomorrow is end of days stuff.

Not on the day when I've moved seats to the paddocks, and am bringing the wife to yell at Rooney it won't. Impossible.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:19 - Aug 23 with 4741 viewsderbyhoop

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:30 - Aug 23 by CLAREMAN1995

Watch the sun come out at 3pm and a lovely afternoon follow .
Those 1230 games are cruel and unusual punishment for the Rs fans around the world as well as the season ticketholders in England
630 am Chicago . 430 am LA . 730am Boston and NY .
Not sure about Australia and NZ because they appear to be a day ahead normally .
Even we need the 3pm kickoff which means a nice relaxed breakfast watching Brian type like a lunatic, some Russian girls trying to seduce me on a dodgy box or the official QPR feed
Fcuk Sky

My QPR+ subscription is looking worse value every week.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:33 - Aug 23 with 4702 viewsDorse

I predict that Marti's trousers will have to be pixilated during the coverage.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:40 - Aug 23 with 4665 viewsdmm

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:33 - Aug 23 by Dorse

I predict that Marti's trousers will have to be pixilated during the coverage.

I listened to a lot of Pixilated Trousers in the 70s.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:58 - Aug 23 with 4624 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

No Chair, Anderson or the new midfielder. Might be tougher than some expecting and wouldn't be surprised if it ended 1-1.
Login to get fewer ads

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 20:26 - Aug 23 with 4432 viewscolinallcars

I've checked the regional weather forecast.

In Goring it'll be pouring
In Wapping it'll be sopping

I missed the forecast for Lissingdown.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 23:05 - Aug 23 with 4327 viewsDannyPaddox

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 16:40 - Aug 23 by dmm

I listened to a lot of Pixilated Trousers in the 70s.

Pixelated Trousers aka Jorts!

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 08:10 - Aug 24 with 4078 viewsSpaceman_P

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 23:05 - Aug 23 by DannyPaddox

Pixelated Trousers aka Jorts!

speaking of which, whatever happened to Pat Sharp the ex-tv presenter.?

about the game, we have a home advantage at least.... I will sadly be unable to watch the game as I have my father-in-law around for lunch, so hopefully it'll be quick and no more than an hour then I can tune it.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 08:46 - Aug 24 with 4043 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

All the Australian sections getting together across Brisbane, Perth, Melbourne Adelaide and Sydney. I’m on a ferry from the eastern suburbs of Brisbane into town for a few beers at Felons and then the short walk to the Pig n Whistle pub to meet up with the Brisbane gang led by Dave Basset (no, not the other Dave Basset). Should be about 15 of us. Kick off 930pm for us all except Perth 730pm.

DonnieR

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:01 - Aug 24 with 3799 viewsDamo1962

I know we aren't firing on all cylinders at the moment, but if we aren't confident of victory today...when will be. Narrow win for me.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:34 - Aug 24 with 3563 viewsSteveCookFanAccount

Well Madsen starts. While I'm an over-optimistic and easily excited fan this lineup is very exciting and fills me with hope.

0-4 to Plymouth incoming to bring me back down to Earth.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:37 - Aug 24 with 3421 viewsHoopsie

Starting XI

NARDI
DUNNE
COOK
CLARKE-SALTER
PAAL
FIELD
MADSEN
SMYTH
DEMBELE
SAITO
FREY

WALSH / MORRISON / SANTOS / DIXON-BONNER / VARANE / TALLA / KOLLI / LLOYD / CELAR

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:41 - Aug 24 with 3301 viewsHAYESBOY

No Dykes???

Smells like a trout farm in here

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:41 - Aug 24 with 3278 viewsAntti_Heinola

No Dykes at all.
Got a knock, or…?

Don’t like the look of our three behind Frey, very tiny (although very fast) and pitching Madsen straight in seems like a massive risk after maybe just one training session? Maybe two?
Very, very nervous.

Bare bones.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:41 - Aug 24 with 3266 viewsloftus77

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:37 - Aug 24 by Hoopsie

Starting XI

NARDI
DUNNE
COOK
CLARKE-SALTER
PAAL
FIELD
MADSEN
SMYTH
DEMBELE
SAITO
FREY

WALSH / MORRISON / SANTOS / DIXON-BONNER / VARANE / TALLA / KOLLI / LLOYD / CELAR

Dykes injured? Surprising.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:43 - Aug 24 with 3211 viewsOakR

Exciting going forwards, Field is going to have to be on his game and more, lot of responsibility on him today.

Poll: Will we stay up?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:45 - Aug 24 with 3115 viewslosethedrum

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:41 - Aug 24 by HAYESBOY

No Dykes???

Think Brum want him .
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:02 - Aug 24 with 2482 viewsSonofpugwash

Easy 3-0 win.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:03 - Aug 24 with 2415 viewsFredManRave

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:02 - Aug 24 by Sonofpugwash

Easy 3-0 win.

Gonna need a team name.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:17 - Aug 24 with 2140 viewsmonners1969

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 11:41 - Aug 24 by loftus77

Dykes injured? Surprising.

Dykes off?? Let’s hope Frey and celar step up 🤔
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:21 - Aug 24 with 1996 viewsBristolR

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:17 - Aug 24 by monners1969

Dykes off?? Let’s hope Frey and celar step up 🤔

Watching on Sky, he’s at the ground. New cornrowed (if that’s a word?) barnet, looking for all the world like he’s just back from Green Man
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:22 - Aug 24 with 1960 viewsBristolR

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 12:21 - Aug 24 by BristolR

Watching on Sky, he’s at the ground. New cornrowed (if that’s a word?) barnet, looking for all the world like he’s just back from Green Man

Maybe they’re just braids…any hairstylists on?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024