Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . 15:06 - Aug 22 with 36887 viewsCLAREMAN1995

A joke for the US based Rs but it might come through .QPR -2 Plymouth Argyle -0
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:28 - Aug 24 with 2924 viewspaulparker

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:24 - Aug 24 by Damo1962

Missing Anderson today.

Disagree
We are missing a real striker
How many great balls did Demble & Smyth put in and yet again no one making the run to get in the end of it

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:29 - Aug 24 with 2914 viewsstainrods_elbow

BBC showing us with 29 goal attempts! 29!!!

(10 on-target, 10 off, 9 blocked.)

I feel like eating the duvet!

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:29 - Aug 24 with 2870 viewsQPunkR

Oh just fcuk off Rangers. Running my holidays since QPR+ was invented

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:30 - Aug 24 with 2832 viewsDiscodroids

Smyth has got the touch of Jeremy Beadles right hand in front of goal.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:35]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:30 - Aug 24 with 2821 viewscorse

Tactically outplayed by Wayne bloody Rooney. Jebus. And im just about had enough of Smyth. League 2 player. Absolute shite that was.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:31]
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:31 - Aug 24 with 2769 viewskarlski

Obviously a big missed opportunity but we did fairly batter them second half, had chances, just didn't fall for us. Certainly SHOULD have won though.

Seen some negatives on Celar, I actually thought his movement to get into some goalscoring positions was very good, he stuck a few on defenders, and his touch / turn and shoot bodes well - ok skied on this occasion but I like the instinct and he will improve. Thought Frey was pretty good too. Madsen lovely but faded, not surprising, as he gains confidence I think he could be a good player.

We have some excellent players (+ Chair to come back, unless he's off), lots of new players getting to know each other and Marti. I thought we were decent second half, but stood back a bit after scoring 1st half which was the real waste.

Definitely opportunity missed, but I'm not all doom and gloom about it.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:33 - Aug 24 with 2643 viewsstainrods_elbow

I feel simimlarly to Karlski - calm down already! Their keeper scraped them the point when it was the Alamo all around him, and these games happen. Smyth was fine, and I'm not going to blame Celar. To state the obvious, we should have won, though.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:34]

Poll: How many points will we manage from our first 5 games with this squad?

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:33 - Aug 24 with 2634 viewsQPunkR

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:24 - Aug 24 by lassel

Smyth starfish diving again rather than crossing the ball…..

I've had it with him. His constant diving is fcuking ridiculous and very fkn obvious. Most especially in injury time, has the opportunity to cross the ball (miles over everyone, into the Upper Loft or straight into the first defender, admittedly) and just flops unconvincingly onto the deck. Get into the fkn sea

QPR - "shit but local"

Login to get fewer ads

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:33 - Aug 24 with 2613 viewsDamo1962

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:24 - Aug 24 by lassel

Smyth starfish diving again rather than crossing the ball…..

He really is beyond frustrating. Not good enough for this level...and never will be.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:35 - Aug 24 with 2528 viewsHooping_Mad

Have to stop sitting back when 1 up, threw away 2 points there. Passing still poor from 1 or 2, lots of balls into the box not attacked.

Good showing from Dembele and Frey, thought Cook hit that dropping ball very sweetly and was unlucky. I think if we could have moved the ball better then we could have pressed the 1/2 man advantage.

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:35 - Aug 24 with 2507 viewsBoston

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:29 - Aug 24 by stainrods_elbow

BBC showing us with 29 goal attempts! 29!!!

(10 on-target, 10 off, 9 blocked.)

I feel like eating the duvet!

Comfort(er) food.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:35 - Aug 24 with 2504 viewsDamo1962

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:27 - Aug 24 by Boston

If you didn't see the positives in that performance, seek medical attention.

Positive is we have scored in every game so far. Negative is we have conceded in every game too😉
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:36 - Aug 24 with 2477 viewsQPunkR

I was trying to give Celar time and admittedly he's still only had a handful of minutes in English football and could well still be a 10 goal a season striker but fk me he was awful today.

Frey played really well even apart from the will taken goal. Good good up play and no little skill. When he went off, so did or I chances of 3 points

QPR - "shit but local"

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:38 - Aug 24 with 2355 viewsBoston

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:35 - Aug 24 by Hooping_Mad

Have to stop sitting back when 1 up, threw away 2 points there. Passing still poor from 1 or 2, lots of balls into the box not attacked.

Good showing from Dembele and Frey, thought Cook hit that dropping ball very sweetly and was unlucky. I think if we could have moved the ball better then we could have pressed the 1/2 man advantage.

Yes, we had enough clear chances to have won easily, then again, I think Plymouth's "Player of the Season Award' is going to be handed out once they get out of the showers.

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:40 - Aug 24 with 2283 viewsDamo1962

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:27 - Aug 24 by Toast_R

Overall, very disappointing. Against 10 men for more than 45 and failed to score.

Marti needs to get his final squad resolved ASAP and get this lot training together. 2 home games p*ssed away already.

They shut up shop very effectively - along with some good fortune and shocking decision making by us. Think if they had kept everyone on the pitch...they might have won it. They were well in the ascendancy when they went down to ten. We still don't score enough when we are on top. Go two up...and I don't see them coming back.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:42 - Aug 24 with 2203 viewsDamo1962

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:36 - Aug 24 by QPunkR

I was trying to give Celar time and admittedly he's still only had a handful of minutes in English football and could well still be a 10 goal a season striker but fk me he was awful today.

Frey played really well even apart from the will taken goal. Good good up play and no little skill. When he went off, so did or I chances of 3 points

Frey is clumsy, but he looks more of a goal threat than Celar. Hopefully he will settle and show his ability.
[Post edited 24 Aug 15:01]
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:43 - Aug 24 with 2181 viewsted_hendrix

Frustrating result however having played some 270 minutes only of Championship football with what seems a new signing being introduced to the squad every game we're a long way off of what I would call a settled team.

There's not one Championship club that I wouldn't give utmost respect to either, this Is gonna be a tough season.

Let's also let Celar settle into Championship football before unfairly beating him to death.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:57]

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:43 - Aug 24 with 2161 viewsDWQPR

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:44 - Aug 24 with 2153 viewsDWQPR

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:45 - Aug 24 with 2117 viewsSpaceman_P

Its funny how a draw sometimes feels like a win (Sheff Utd) but today it felt like a loss.

Celar I think is alright, has a goal awareness. I think once he bags a couple, he'll be open sesame I think.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:49 - Aug 24 with 1952 viewsDiscodroids

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:27 - Aug 24 by Boston

If you didn't see the positives in that performance, seek medical attention.

i've been seeking medical attention since 1978 Doctor Nookey.

Yet still no potion , tincture, or medicinal compound to release me from being Hopelessly in love with Queens Park Rangers Fc

Even when she kicks me when i'm down and laughs in my face.

Even when she fails to beat 10 men at home against a promoted side. so, No medical treatment needed or indeed sought for here, simply for being in Love with a perennially wanting football club.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:51]

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:51 - Aug 24 with 1895 viewsWegerles_Stairs

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:45 - Aug 24 by Spaceman_P

Its funny how a draw sometimes feels like a win (Sheff Utd) but today it felt like a loss.

Celar I think is alright, has a goal awareness. I think once he bags a couple, he'll be open sesame I think.

I agree. I liked what I saw from him today. Just skied his shots.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:51 - Aug 24 with 1887 viewsrbee

Frustrating game for us but another point on the board. Very early in the season and very early for our newly assembled squad. Players have to settle in and Marti has to work out how to best utilise the abundance of talent at his disposal. I doubt we shall see Saito, Smyth and Dembele starting again.

I feel we need a ball winner in midfield, an Ollie type player to feed Madsen and Dembele.

Not a penalty for Plymouth according to the Sky pundits but I do wonder about the Cissoko forearm smash on Smythe, that looked very deliberate.

Onwards and upwards, I would only rest Nardi and Cook on Tuesday and get our first teamers playing together.
QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 1862 viewssdm1508

QPR V The Pilgrims Early Thanksgiving Stuffing Hopefully Match Thread . on 14:43 - Aug 24 by ted_hendrix

Frustrating result however having played some 270 minutes only of Championship football with what seems a new signing being introduced to the squad every game we're a long way off of what I would call a settled team.

There's not one Championship club that I wouldn't give utmost respect to either, this Is gonna be a tough season.

Let's also let Celar settle into Championship football before unfairly beating him to death.
[Post edited 24 Aug 14:57]

Celar just needs a goal. In the box his movement and touch will get him goals. I think most natural striker we have in terms of movement. Just needs a goals to settle down. Probably feeling the pressure and snatching at them.

Saito wanted too much time on the ball today but him and Dembele on either side of chair and rotating could be fun
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:52 - Aug 24 with 1853 viewsBoston

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:44 - Aug 24 by DWQPR

Oh boy, nothing worse than an ominous silence.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024