Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer rumours 2024 19:24 - Apr 28 with 718201 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Started already since we thumped the Yorkshire Massive so going early.

Apparently we are linked with Bosun Lawal. Celtic, on loan at Fleetwood, centre midfield or centre back. 20 years old, Irish apparently.

Feel free to add as they come in !
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:40 - Aug 23 with 6901 viewsBAWHoops

This thread has motored through the pages last couple of days. So did we sign Lewis Wing or not?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:45 - Aug 23 with 6825 viewsrbee

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:40 - Aug 23 by BAWHoops

This thread has motored through the pages last couple of days. So did we sign Lewis Wing or not?

[Post edited 23 Aug 14:53]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:55 - Aug 23 with 6683 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

I'd love to see EDB get a League One loan and start 35+ games. He definitely has talent but also needs to progress his game and gain confidence.

Dieng, Eze and Chair all had really good loan spells before they made a real dent in our first team and when all three returned we pretty much knew they would be regulars from then on. Even if it doesn't make them fundamentally better players it's a way of getting a huge chunk of their first 50 league games to see whether they sink or swim.

I wonder if we have a 12 month option on the EDB contract this summer? Pretty sure WLS talked about it as a one year extension. Anyone fancy a quick debate about whether we as fans should be told these types of details?!
[Post edited 23 Aug 9:55]
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 23 with 6520 viewsqprninja

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:55 - Aug 23 by Padulas_Shampoo

I'd love to see EDB get a League One loan and start 35+ games. He definitely has talent but also needs to progress his game and gain confidence.

Dieng, Eze and Chair all had really good loan spells before they made a real dent in our first team and when all three returned we pretty much knew they would be regulars from then on. Even if it doesn't make them fundamentally better players it's a way of getting a huge chunk of their first 50 league games to see whether they sink or swim.

I wonder if we have a 12 month option on the EDB contract this summer? Pretty sure WLS talked about it as a one year extension. Anyone fancy a quick debate about whether we as fans should be told these types of details?!
[Post edited 23 Aug 9:55]

He's a funny one, clearly has talent, but seems a bit "premier league academy" most of the time, not really influencing a game. A touch of the Andre Dozzells about him in terms of only noticing he's on the pitch about an hour into the game.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:11 - Aug 23 with 6500 viewsFDC

Madsen move happening according to WLS

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-set-to-complete-madsen-deal-as-clubs-eye
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:12 - Aug 23 with 6482 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:10 - Aug 23 by qprninja

He's a funny one, clearly has talent, but seems a bit "premier league academy" most of the time, not really influencing a game. A touch of the Andre Dozzells about him in terms of only noticing he's on the pitch about an hour into the game.

I was disappointed with him at Cambridge. I've been one of his biggest supporters on here because he gets on the ball, turns and moves it forward, which none of our midfielders ever do. Then against a League One side he started getting all flicky and tricky, Prem League academy like you say, and missed several chances through pissing about with it.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:23 - Aug 23 with 6301 viewsGloucs_R

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:12 - Aug 23 by Northernr

I was disappointed with him at Cambridge. I've been one of his biggest supporters on here because he gets on the ball, turns and moves it forward, which none of our midfielders ever do. Then against a League One side he started getting all flicky and tricky, Prem League academy like you say, and missed several chances through pissing about with it.

His shooting was appalling against Cambridge. Cocky or just nerves? Not sure.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:27 - Aug 23 with 6268 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:23 - Aug 23 by Gloucs_R

His shooting was appalling against Cambridge. Cocky or just nerves? Not sure.

Could just be that he hasn't scored and is overthinking it, trying to place it, do too much, instead of just hitting the bloody thing.
Login to get fewer ads

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 5965 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:11 - Aug 23 by FDC

Madsen move happening according to WLS

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qpr-set-to-complete-madsen-deal-as-clubs-eye

So, we buying a Dane from Brussels. Who's six foot four and full of muscles. I suppose he speaks Nourry's language? Bet Marti's smiling, cause we got our number 8 bitch.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - Aug 23 with 5990 viewsdaveB

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:12 - Aug 23 by Northernr

he wasn't great in that game but more established players than him like Field were atrocious on the night and despite some poor finishing he was getting in those positions to miss them which you don;t often get with our midfield players

I quite like him but think a loan till Christmas would be ideal for him, get him playing regularly
Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:53 - Aug 23 with 5949 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - Aug 23 by daveB

he wasn't great in that game but more established players than him like Field were atrocious on the night and despite some poor finishing he was getting in those positions to miss them which you don;t often get with our midfield players

I quite like him but think a loan till Christmas would be ideal for him, get him playing regularly

Agree.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:12 - Aug 23 with 5705 viewsHooparoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - Aug 23 by PlanetHonneywood

So, we buying a Dane from Brussels. Who's six foot four and full of muscles. I suppose he speaks Nourry's language? Bet Marti's smiling, cause we got our number 8 bitch.

I said do you speaka my language,
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:21 - Aug 23 with 5558 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:12 - Aug 23 by Hooparoo

I said do you speaka my language,
He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

Still time for the algorithm to source a pacy defence capable and attack minded LB from Bombay!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:29 - Aug 23 with 5428 viewsHoopsie

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:29 - Aug 23 by rbee

West London Sport

QPR are today (Friday) expected to finalise the signing of Danish midfielder Nicolas Madsen from Belgian club Westerlo.

Will be pleased to see this get over the line, I thought Coventry might beat us to his signature as there are players there that Madsen previously played with.

All for EDB going out loan but with a recall clause should we be hit with injuries and suspensions.

But we have the Danish Jesus here don’t we, surely that will convert Madsen?

Poll: Isaac Hayden - Yes or No?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:54 - Aug 23 with 5162 viewsjohnhoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:21 - Aug 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Still time for the algorithm to source a pacy defence capable and attack minded LB from Bombay!

Or Liverpool, or has that ship sailed?
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:19 - Aug 23 with 4764 viewsdmm

Transfer rumours 2024 on 11:54 - Aug 23 by johnhoop

Or Liverpool, or has that ship sailed?

No, it's still moored at the Royal Albert Docks. Let's hope it sails south.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:38 - Aug 23 with 4482 viewskensalriser

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:51 - Aug 23 by daveB

Dixon-Bonner needs to get a shift on. 24 in four months and he has a grand total of 25 appearances, nearly all of them subbed on. Ideally you'd already have racked up 50-100 league starts at that age. That's a lot of missed experience.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:42 - Aug 23 with 4393 viewsNorthernr

Transfer rumours 2024 on 12:38 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

Dixon-Bonner needs to get a shift on. 24 in four months and he has a grand total of 25 appearances, nearly all of them subbed on. Ideally you'd already have racked up 50-100 league starts at that age. That's a lot of missed experience.

Premier League puppy farms strike again.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:18 - Aug 23 with 3456 viewsArcticHoop

Transfer rumours 2024 on 10:27 - Aug 23 by Northernr

Could just be that he hasn't scored and is overthinking it, trying to place it, do too much, instead of just hitting the bloody thing.

it seems to me that he freezes when he has a chance to score. Happened few time last season too
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:21 - Aug 23 with 3362 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Transfer rumours 2024 on 09:00 - Aug 23 by dmm

I'm hoping we'll see at least one or two of the youngsters who were included in the first team's preseason get loans out. Alfie Lloyd, Daniel Bennie, Harry Murphy, Lorent Talla and Alfie Tuck would all benefit from regular first team football. Matteo Salamon unfortunately broke a finger and won't be back in action for a few months.

See thats the difference between 2024 new AI generated stuff and back in the good old days there dmm.
A broken finger would be set in a splint at half time and the old warrior would be out for the second half.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:31 - Aug 23 with 3186 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:21 - Aug 23 by CLAREMAN1995

See thats the difference between 2024 new AI generated stuff and back in the good old days there dmm.
A broken finger would be set in a splint at half time and the old warrior would be out for the second half.

You're aware Salamon is a goalkeeper?!
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:36 - Aug 23 with 3083 viewsDraytonR

Have we signed this big Danish bitch yet ? This is going on forever
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:49 - Aug 23 with 2804 viewsmikeyhg

If we can just get more 15 year olds and grown men with nothing better to do, to tweet the club saying 'just announce Madsen', then I'm sure Nourry and the social media team will cave to the appeals.
Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:58 - Aug 23 with 2627 viewskensalriser

If he does sign, I might persistently call him Madson just to piss off all the people that have been pissing me off because they can't get Andersen right.

Hmm, on second thoughts, flawed strategy. They probably won't notice.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Transfer rumours 2024 on 15:03 - Aug 23 with 2553 viewsPadulas_Shampoo

Transfer rumours 2024 on 14:58 - Aug 23 by kensalriser

If he does sign, I might persistently call him Madson just to piss off all the people that have been pissing me off because they can't get Andersen right.

Hmm, on second thoughts, flawed strategy. They probably won't notice.

Bit pedentic mate.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024