Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does anyone care about international football ? 10:02 - Oct 13 with 2810 viewsKeithHaynes

Personally I enjoy the games, but not he international breaks. Especially this one going back in to a real tough game, probably the hardest at home this season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:08 - Oct 13 with 1894 viewsbuilthjack

Love it. Love watching and supporting Wales. Passionately.
Same with the Swans.
A lot on this site have English blood, so they are not so passionate about Wales, which is understandable.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:16 - Oct 13 with 1886 viewsonehunglow

I care about anything Wales is involved in but football internationals do not involve my soul as they did.
Reason,Anfield 77
Then that debacle on the night Stein died

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:16 - Oct 13 with 1893 viewsWhiterockin

I would rather the football season went straight through and finished earlier with internationals played then. This summer you qualify for next summer.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:21 - Oct 13 with 1881 viewsonehunglow

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:16 - Oct 13 by Whiterockin

I would rather the football season went straight through and finished earlier with internationals played then. This summer you qualify for next summer.

Indeed.
I am very much a club man and just that .

Does anyone care about international football ? on 16:35 - Oct 13 with 1766 viewspencoedjack

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:08 - Oct 13 by builthjack

Love it. Love watching and supporting Wales. Passionately.
Same with the Swans.
A lot on this site have English blood, so they are not so passionate about Wales, which is understandable.

I have no English blood but I am not passionate about international football.

Done Wales home/away in the late 80s, 90's & early 2000's when it wasn't as fashionable as it these days.

Except for the French Euro's I believe my last game watching Wales live was the game played at Croke Park.

Except for the closing stages of competitions it bores me senseless.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 17:15 - Oct 13 with 1735 viewsDr_Winston

My primary concern on International breaks is that every Swans player comes back fit and uninjured. Personally I'd be very happy if none of them ever got called up again for any country, but I don't doubt I'm in a minority on that.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Does anyone care about international football ? on 18:54 - Oct 13 with 1692 viewsReslovenSwan1

Wales have talented players but very poor managers and coaches. Just watching Wales u21 extremely slack passing all around.Continually trying to force it instead of making the ball do the work and not playing the obvious forward ball into space .Just not concentrated enough.

Josh Thomas one on one and panics. Hits the keeper at arm height. Wales have to introduce new skills and methods. Matt Jones pulls his best player off again with 10 to go.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Does anyone care about international football ? on 19:44 - Oct 13 with 1658 viewsSgorioFruit

I lost all interest when I got home from the pub after watching the Iran game and to my shock I found out that they hadn't sacked Page.

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Login to get fewer ads

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:33 - Oct 13 with 1631 viewsonehunglow

Does anyone care about international football ? on 16:35 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

I have no English blood but I am not passionate about international football.

Done Wales home/away in the late 80s, 90's & early 2000's when it wasn't as fashionable as it these days.

Except for the French Euro's I believe my last game watching Wales live was the game played at Croke Park.

Except for the closing stages of competitions it bores me senseless.

English blood,
My God, what a staggeringly insulting comment.
HTF is that allowed

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:51 - Oct 13 with 1619 viewsRhonddaSwans

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:33 - Oct 13 by onehunglow

English blood,
HTF is that allowed

What 🤯 he was responding to Builthy?

Come on lets not become twitter where hurt feelings stifle free speech.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 20:54]

Poll: Will you be at the swd sunday?

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:58 - Oct 13 with 1611 viewspencoedjack

English blood,
HTF is that allowed

I was replying to Builth they hate anything English down that way.

Seems you have to check your ancestors blood line to be a true Welshman, it is a bit bizarre as a large number of Welsh players these days were born in England.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 21:01 - Oct 13 with 1609 viewsBoundy

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:51 - Oct 13 by RhonddaSwans

What 🤯 he was responding to Builthy?

Come on lets not become twitter where hurt feelings stifle free speech.
[Post edited 13 Oct 2023 20:54]

A sweeping statement not backed up by facts I'm afraid

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Does anyone care about international football ? on 21:18 - Oct 13 with 1601 viewsFireboy2

Read what builthy said, it wasn't derisory, he said there are a few who have english blood so therefore wouldn't support wales, which is understandable, why is that statement wrong?

Bloody hell there are some soft loves on here who are easily upset, bless.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 21:31 - Oct 13 with 1590 viewsReslovenSwan1

Does anyone care about international football ? on 20:58 - Oct 13 by pencoedjack

I was replying to Builth they hate anything English down that way.

Seems you have to check your ancestors blood line to be a true Welshman, it is a bit bizarre as a large number of Welsh players these days were born in England.

I have never heard anyone talk bout a "true Welshman". It is a open church. The only one talking about 'trues Welshman' are those who are professional reluctant Welshman.

Wales is a truly great example to others of local pride and positive outlook and respect for neighbours. With all the trouble in the world Wales and inter ethnic relations is a gold standard for stability and fairness.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Does anyone care about international football ? on 22:14 - Oct 13 with 1574 viewsjasper_T

Does anyone care about international football ? on 18:54 - Oct 13 by ReslovenSwan1

Wales have talented players but very poor managers and coaches. Just watching Wales u21 extremely slack passing all around.Continually trying to force it instead of making the ball do the work and not playing the obvious forward ball into space .Just not concentrated enough.

Josh Thomas one on one and panics. Hits the keeper at arm height. Wales have to introduce new skills and methods. Matt Jones pulls his best player off again with 10 to go.

I'd have hooked Rubin earlier, he was having no effect on the game. Tough first half especially carrying two luxury midfielders against a very strong Czech Rep. team who were experts and finding space for one another between the lines.

The u21s have been getting some great results with a pretty average crop of players. We used to lose every away game in the Page/Bodin days, and they had more talent to work with. This group have to make up for technical deficiencies with last ditch, bodies on the line defending, and some outright filthy play that should have seen two sent off (Beck's leg breaker and Ashworth standing on a lad's head... naturally both whinged and moaned as if they'd been wronged by the situations).

Their keeper made some great saves but Josh will have to be disappointed with his effort.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 22:24 - Oct 13 with 1568 viewsbuilthjack

English blood,
HTF is that allowed

Keep up in the corner at the back.
If someone has a English parent they have English blood in them.
Tell me what’s wrong with saying that ?
You can’t. You are bitter and twisted about things. Age perhaps.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Does anyone care about international football ? on 00:58 - Oct 14 with 1538 viewsRobbie

Realised yesterday Wales had played Gibraltar in a friendly , no idea of this game .
Result was a Welsh win 4 -0 I have read reports , well done to them .

Cannot be bothered to follow up highlights of the match on tele , no interest .

Hats off to the die hard supporters of our National Team who attended though .
Does anyone care about international football ? on 07:46 - Oct 14 with 1499 viewsjack247

Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:16 - Oct 13 by Whiterockin

This is probably the answer for me. A shorter league season with no breaks, then a period set aside for either qualifying or the WC/Euros, with enough gap either side for players to recover and recharge.

I do enjoy the games, but hate our season being disrupted.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 07:50 - Oct 14 with 1499 viewsThurrockJack92

Does anyone care about international football ? on 22:24 - Oct 13 by builthjack

I am English and didn't take issue with the comment, maybe I am missing some subtext though.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:02 - Oct 14 with 1443 viewsmajorraglan

I really enjoy following Wales and go to nearly all the home games. Traveled to the WC and France in 2016 for a match but I don’t travel away.

I appreciate he doesn’t have Bale and Allen, but I’ve got real concerns about Page and think we’re going backwards tbh.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 10:39 - Oct 14 with 1416 viewsKeithHaynes

Does anyone care about international football ? on 22:24 - Oct 13 by builthjack

I have predominantly Irish blood with a smattering of Welsh.
Unlike our American friends I have little desire to follow the Republic, nor claim some form of descendency or a passport which I could easily do.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:08 - Oct 14 with 1346 viewsjasper_T

u19s 0-0 at half time. England now have Jobe Bellingham and Archie Gray on the pitch, both Championship regulars. Ben Lloyd our best player again.

Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:17 - Oct 14 with 1338 viewsWhiterockin

Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:08 - Oct 14 by jasper_T

u19s 0-0 at half time. England now have Jobe Bellingham and Archie Gray on the pitch, both Championship regulars. Ben Lloyd our best player again.

Is he good enough to step up for us.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:21 - Oct 14 with 1320 viewsWhiterockin

Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:17 - Oct 14 by Whiterockin

Well he's just scored 1-0.
Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:22 - Oct 14 with 1312 viewsjasper_T

Does anyone care about international football ? on 15:17 - Oct 14 by Whiterockin

He's just scored. Athletically still questions, I think he'll be a later bloomer like DJ/Roberts/Cooper were. Technically good all-rounder, sees the picture, puts a shift in. There's a lot to like.

Love seeing dual-qualified Lewis Koumas celebrating so passionately. No secret England have been trying to get him and Charlie Crew for themselves. Luke Harris was the same yesterday for the u21s, they're make to feel a part of a group and hopefully it makes a difference down the line.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024