Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread 09:29 - Sep 20 with 11298 viewsModeratorC

Michael Duff’s eight league game in charge as he goes in search of his first win.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60914/two-managers-one-r

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60907/michael-duff-joe-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60915

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60921/strong-arm-tactics

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:24 - Sep 23 with 2073 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:18 - Sep 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

Swans TV not working again for us international saps who subscribe.

I’ve tried moving around the world but it’s the same everywhere. I’ve reported it but not hopeful!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:25 - Sep 23 with 2080 viewsTummer_from_Texas

At least they acknowledged it this time

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:33 - Sep 23 with 2001 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:25 - Sep 23 by Tummer_from_Texas

At least they acknowledged it this time

We’re one up apparently. Lowe penalty

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:47 - Sep 23 with 1927 viewsswan65split

another poor ref...going to cost us a couple of injuries i think, also spoiling the game., blame him anyway.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:05 - Sep 23 with 1810 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:33 - Sep 23 by union_jack

We’re one up apparently. Lowe penalty

Lowe is back mate!
1st of his 20 goals this year 🤞

Poll: Should Montenegro 🇲🇪 get fined because of they’re pitch?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:13 - Sep 23 with 1764 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:05 - Sep 23 by RhonddaSwans

Lowe is back mate!
1st of his 20 goals this year 🤞

It won't be if we are still playing Duffball, two absolutely woeful sides out there today. Both will be well in the mix for the drop.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:45 - Sep 23 with 1593 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:13 - Sep 23 by BryanSwan

It won't be if we are still playing Duffball, two absolutely woeful sides out there today. Both will be well in the mix for the drop.

Mate I am with you with not winning hurts.
It affects every aspect of my life , we lose I am down for days.

Give duff some credit today.

3 goals only chances they have had is off set pieces.
We can work on that!

All the lads are busting a gut today and I am proud of them all.

Duff is a winner we give russ time , look at his Southampton team absolutely shit.
We survived russy.

Dare I say MICHAEL DUFFS BLACK AND WHITE ARMY!

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:49 - Sep 23 with 1562 viewsRhonddaSwans

1-2-3

Lowe
YEATES
PATTTEEE

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:01 - Sep 23 with 1521 viewsRhonddaSwans

WE DONE IT!!!!!!!!

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:02 - Sep 23 with 1519 viewsjeza739

This sounds awful and I'll accept the abuse, but I've never been disappointed to see us win 3/0.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:06 - Sep 23 with 1484 viewsBryanSwan

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:45 - Sep 23 by RhonddaSwans

We can work on that!

Duff is a winner we give russ time , look at his Southampton team absolutely shit.
We survived russy.

Sorry but the football is absolute garbage. Give him time whatever, but that is not something i want to watch.
1st half 1 shot, that was the pen. We only got all over them after they had well and truely given up, wont get many freebies like that this season as we have already seen.
Just my opinion of course, but I'd still have him gone.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:10 - Sep 23 with 1462 viewsraynor94

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:06 - Sep 23 by BryanSwan

Sorry but the football is absolute garbage. Give him time whatever, but that is not something i want to watch.
1st half 1 shot, that was the pen. We only got all over them after they had well and truely given up, wont get many freebies like that this season as we have already seen.

Couldn't agree more, one swallow doesn't make a Summer

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:30 - Sep 23 with 1389 viewsKeithHaynes

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60921

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:41 - Sep 23 with 1330 viewsRhonddaSwans

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:06 - Sep 23 by BryanSwan

remember forest in the prem last season team full of strangers?
Thats what we got now.
5 - 10 games down the line we will be ruthless and leathal.
We are progressing under duff.
This 1st win is a welcome milestone, I dont care if we play hoof ball aslong as we win!

Remember duff is temporary THE SWANS ARE PERMANENT!
We played well today

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:51 - Sep 23 with 1287 viewsWhiterockin

We were the better of two poor teams. You can only beat what is in front of you but Wednesday were rubbish. A better side would have put us to the sword but I'm really pleased we won with a comfortable scoreline.They could have equalised at 1-0 but they didn't and we grew in confidence when the second went in. Hopefully we can kick on from here but the fixtures are very difficult. I thought Patterson was excellent today and linked the forwards and midfield well. Nice of Duff to come over to the East stand at the end of the game and give the fist pumps. All is not forgiven though, yet.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:59 - Sep 23 with 1245 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 21:17 - Sep 22 by builthjack

3-0.

Well played sir!!

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:05 - Sep 23 with 1209 viewslifelong

Poor first half.

Better second half where we played some good football, still far from being well organised.

Lowe had a good game.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:06 - Sep 23 with 1203 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 16:45 - Sep 23 by RhonddaSwans

We can work on that!

We survived russy.

Duff was on a hiding to nothing today, can’t really give him credit or otherwise for that.

Wednesday were that bad, any team in the division and I’m sure many in league one would have beaten them. I’d be surprised if they don’t sack their manager this week.

If we get a result at Milwall, I’ll certainly give him credit.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:09 - Sep 23 with 1187 viewsshingle

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 17:41 - Sep 23 by RhonddaSwans

remember forest in the prem last season team full of strangers?
Thats what we got now.
5 - 10 games down the line we will be ruthless and leathal.
We are progressing under duff.
This 1st win is a welcome milestone, I dont care if we play hoof ball aslong as we win!

Remember duff is temporary THE SWANS ARE PERMANENT!
We played well today

Positive, Won 3-0 albeit against absolute garbage
Negative, Having to read comments from the clueless like yourself.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:18 - Sep 23 with 1144 viewsJust_Dave

Happy with the win of course. Yes Wednesday were poor but we have suffered against poor teams in the past. Liked our shape today especially defensively. Ginelly looked dangerous until his injury. Is Duff learning? Hopefully. Question is how much mcan he improve this team and are the players prepared to work for him.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:47 - Sep 23 with 1052 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:18 - Sep 23 by Just_Dave

Happy with the win of course. Yes Wednesday were poor but we have suffered against poor teams in the past. Liked our shape today especially defensively. Ginelly looked dangerous until his injury. Is Duff learning? Hopefully. Question is how much mcan he improve this team and are the players prepared to work for him.

Thing is, they played Russell Martin football with league one players. They were that bad, it was almost impossible to judge us.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:02 - Sep 23 with 1000 viewsswan65split

glad for the win
glad for the goals
and glad/pleased to see the players stick at it, despite some ragged bits

but don't let us get carried away. still a bit to do.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:09 - Sep 23 with 979 viewsJust_Dave

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:47 - Sep 23 by jack247

Thing is, they played Russell Martin football with league one players. They were that bad, it was almost impossible to judge us.

I get that and even after the 3rd went in I said to my mates we could still loose this but we didn't. Massive weight off the players shoulders and the managers. Clean sheet too. Lots to improve on but it's a start
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:12 - Sep 23 with 969 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:09 - Sep 23 by Just_Dave

I get that and even after the 3rd went in I said to my mates we could still loose this but we didn't. Massive weight off the players shoulders and the managers. Clean sheet too. Lots to improve on but it's a start

It’s a confidence builder for sure.

I just don’t see it as anything more than that. Not Duff or the players fault, you can only play what’s in front of you.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:25 - Sep 23 with 931 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 18:47 - Sep 23 by jack247

Down arrowed by mistake, meant to press the up arrow.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024