Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread 09:29 - Sep 20 with 11301 viewsModeratorC

Michael Duff’s eight league game in charge as he goes in search of his first win.

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60914/two-managers-one-r

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60907/michael-duff-joe-a

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60915

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60921/strong-arm-tactics

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:22 - Sep 24 with 1382 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:00 - Sep 24 by angryjack

My jack Russell will work his socks off if you put the number 9 shirt on him..but he doesn't have a football brain either or can't trap a ball...or pass it..he sometimes runs it in goal by luck ...
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 11:01]

Best stick him in goal.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:40 - Sep 24 with 1357 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:09 - Sep 24 by jack247

Fair play

Thats who he reminds me of
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 11:48]
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 14:00 - Sep 24 with 1266 viewsjack247

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:40 - Sep 24 by angryjack

Thats who he reminds me of
[Post edited 24 Sep 2023 11:48]

In terms of work rate?
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:47 - Sep 24 with 1185 viewsRichardO

Sheffield Wednesday had a number of attacks that if the quality of the final ball in was better or the right option taken could have resulted in a different game especially earlier own and later in the game they did try and put pressure on us but typically like us in previous games, fell for well executed counter attack.
Their passing out from the back was just as bad as anything we saw from us last year.
Good points we countered well, looked to have a better shape with four at the back, were able to bring our forwards into the game and had some nice interplay to find the gaps left by Sheffield and good work to get the ballback.
Bad points, players getting in each others way going for the same ball, getting caught on the ball and not being aware of all or better options available to the play on the ball basically a lack of communication and understanding within the team but it did seem better than previous games.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:56 - Sep 24 with 1161 viewsunion_jack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 15:47 - Sep 24 by RichardO

Sheffield Wednesday had a number of attacks that if the quality of the final ball in was better or the right option taken could have resulted in a different game especially earlier own and later in the game they did try and put pressure on us but typically like us in previous games, fell for well executed counter attack.
Their passing out from the back was just as bad as anything we saw from us last year.
Good points we countered well, looked to have a better shape with four at the back, were able to bring our forwards into the game and had some nice interplay to find the gaps left by Sheffield and good work to get the ballback.
Bad points, players getting in each others way going for the same ball, getting caught on the ball and not being aware of all or better options available to the play on the ball basically a lack of communication and understanding within the team but it did seem better than previous games.

Excellent synopsis. I couldn’t believe the number of times we got in each others way and being caught on the ball. Hopefully as you say things will improve as they get used to eachother, the style of play and their role within that style.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:25 - Sep 24 with 1011 viewsSullutaCreturned

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:08 - Sep 24 by angryjack

He's a Tony bird imposter

I think you're the one on meth mate!

Yates is a hard worker and he has a lot more to offer than youre saying. Even so I did like Whittaker and thought he had a player in there that would have been good for us. I blames Martin for alienating him. Nothing has happened to change my mind.
Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 973 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 19:25 - Sep 24 by SullutaCreturned

I think you're the one on meth mate!

Yates is a hard worker and he has a lot more to offer than youre saying. Even so I did like Whittaker and thought he had a player in there that would have been good for us. I blames Martin for alienating him. Nothing has happened to change my mind.

Problem is you can only start with eleven,some on here want fifteen !

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 07:13 - Sep 25 with 835 viewsangryjack

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 20:10 - Sep 24 by KeithHaynes

Problem is you can only start with eleven,some on here want fifteen !

Whittacker before yeates everytime..
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 10:44 - Sep 25 with 743 viewsonehunglow

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 07:13 - Sep 25 by angryjack

Whittacker before yeates everytime..

Haven’t we got a sell on fee because this kid will be a real player ,one we try to trash.
I’m hoping he gets injured when we play Argyle

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 11:28 - Sep 25 with 709 viewsRichardO

Swansea City v Sheffield Wednesday : Match day thread on 10:44 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

Haven’t we got a sell on fee because this kid will be a real player ,one we try to trash.
I’m hoping he gets injured when we play Argyle

Wouldn't wish injury on any player(sorry take that back there are one or two) but I do hope we have players who know him well enough to nullify his threat before he uses his knowledge of our team against us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024