Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli 08:00 - May 28 with 15157 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/60281/swansea-city-aimin

Aim high shoot thingy’s, click above.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 15:46 - Jun 20 with 1633 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 14:50 - Jun 20 by swan_si

For that post alone, I will be giving you my vote at the end of the year.👏

Thanks I doubt others will agree,

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 13:43 - Jun 21 with 1354 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:23 - Jun 18 by sw02sea

So, Swansea City aiming high looks like it could be Michael Duff.

As has been reported by numerous people that know and we said at the time, they tried and failed.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 13:51 - Jun 21 with 1339 viewsDr_Winston

I posted a photo of Brendan half in jest when that story leaked but I still wouldn't be surprised if we had a quiet word and got turned down.

Considering the widespread opinion that we'd appoint a "cheap option" (despite paying compensation for two of our last three managers) then forking out what will probably approach £500k for Duff is still a statement of intent.
[Post edited 21 Jun 2023 13:52]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:11 - Jun 21 with 1196 viewssw02sea

So after some premature Jack elations, we’ll be up the Duff !
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:42 - Jun 21 with 1148 viewsswan_si

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:11 - Jun 21 by sw02sea

I can't believe you came up with that on your own, I reckon a nurse helped, right?🤪
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:43 - Jun 21 with 1140 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:11 - Jun 21 by sw02sea

Or it could be a case of Duff information

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 17:00 - Jun 21 with 1095 viewssw02sea

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 16:42 - Jun 21 by swan_si

I can't believe you came up with that on your own, I reckon a nurse helped, right?🤪

Yes, I went to the hospital but came early, so I missed the nurse.
Woo misses 🫣
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:05 - Jun 21 with 995 viewsyatesie3

So going back the the original post about aiming high.
Who amongst us will be delighted if it was duff?
Login to get fewer ads

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:20 - Jun 21 with 969 viewsReslovenSwan1

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:05 - Jun 21 by yatesie3

The view of the fans are of incidental interest.. The fans own the Trust and messed that job up big time. They won the pools and declined to cash in the ticket for reason unknown. They do not even blame the people involved preferring to blame the people living with the consequences of being crushed economically.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:33 - Jun 21 with 953 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:20 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

The view of the fans are of incidental interest.. The fans own the Trust and messed that job up big time. They won the pools and declined to cash in the ticket for reason unknown. They do not even blame the people involved preferring to blame the people living with the consequences of being crushed economically.

Not been here for a while for various reasons, log in to have a little look and you're still banging on about the trust, even though it's been pointed out many times that your wrong. Just looking for your sheep post now.
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 20:07 - Jun 21 with 885 viewsyatesie3

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:20 - Jun 21 by ReslovenSwan1

Sorry but that has nothing to do with my post?! lol
Seeing that we were told we would be delighted with our next appointment I ask who would be delighted if it was duff
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 21:36 - Jun 21 with 804 viewsraynor94

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 20:07 - Jun 21 by yatesie3

Seeing that we were told we would be delighted with our next appointment I ask who would be delighted if it was duff

An exciting prospect, who I'm more than happy with

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 21:43 - Jun 21 with 784 viewsvetchonian

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 20:07 - Jun 21 by yatesie3

Im happy comes with a better win percentage than Russ and got his team to the playoffs

Results forcused unlike the previous manager

I’d said to the players from the off, though, that we weren’t going to be outcome-based. We weren’t going to focus on the results

There were times, even then, when I’d get more angry winning a game if we went away from what we were trying to be, than I would be upset if we lost but stuck to what we were doing. I’m still like that now, and my players know it. I will always accept getting beat as long as they run hard and stick to what we work on

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 22:19 - Jun 21 with 748 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:05 - Jun 21 by yatesie3

The original report as Dr W sussed was at least an attempt to make something positive happen mate

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:44 - Jun 22 with 592 viewsyatesie3

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 22:19 - Jun 21 by KeithHaynes

The original report as Dr W sussed was at least an attempt to make something positive happen mate

And that's fine.
I was only asking the question.
As it happens I was unsure at first but starting to like the guy the more I look into him. Hope he hits the ground running.
We do need to get behind whoever it is that takes over as RM had a really tough time
Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:48 - Jun 22 with 588 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City aiming high to appoint their next manager ? Swans fans will be deli on 19:44 - Jun 22 by yatesie3

And that's fine.
I was only asking the question.
As it happens I was unsure at first but starting to like the guy the more I look into him. Hope he hits the ground running.
We do need to get behind whoever it is that takes over as RM had a really tough time

No issues at all mate.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024