Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24 Hours in Police Custody 17:50 - Nov 29 with 4617 viewsbritferry

Anyone watch the channel 4 program last night?

If not, watch it on catch up, its shocking.

The UK justice system is broken.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 17:55 - Nov 29 with 2053 viewsScotia

I did. I honestly couldn't believe the sentences either party were given.

The chaser was a bit daft and should have given up but nevertheless it didn't seem fair at all.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 17:56 - Nov 29 with 2052 viewsraynor94

Yes I watched it, shocking how a feral pair like that escaped jail, yet a poor innocent young family man whose house was being broken into was jailed

I'd love to hear Sirjohns opinion on this case

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

24 Hours in Police Custody on 17:59 - Nov 29 with 2047 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 17:56 - Nov 29 by raynor94

Yes I watched it, shocking how a feral pair like that escaped jail, yet a poor innocent young family man whose house was being broken into was jailed

It’s simply a case we care more for criminal rights than victims .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:04 - Nov 29 with 2032 viewsbritferry

can't believe the judge spared them jail because of their injuries and then gave them community service, which means they have to do stupid jobs that could be energetic, like painting, which they would cry off of, due to their injuries

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:07 - Nov 29 with 2021 viewsSirjohnalot

Not watched It, have to be in the mood as it’s bit like a busman’s holiday. Need a break from it all sometimes
24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:12 - Nov 29 with 2013 viewsGwyn737

Was this a new episode?
24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:15 - Nov 29 with 2012 viewsFlashberryjack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:04 - Nov 29 by britferry

can't believe the judge spared them jail because of their injuries and then gave them community service, which means they have to do stupid jobs that could be energetic, like painting, which they would cry off of, due to their injuries

This is absolutely shocking.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11445567/Albanian-double-murderer-50-fa

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:17 - Nov 29 with 2000 viewsraynor94

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:07 - Nov 29 by Sirjohnalot

Not watched It, have to be in the mood as it’s bit like a busman’s holiday. Need a break from it all sometimes

Totally understandable 👍

Login to get fewer ads

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:21 - Nov 29 with 1996 viewsbritferry

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:12 - Nov 29 by Gwyn737

Was this a new episode?

yes

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:24 - Nov 29 with 1990 viewsKeithHaynes

In the USA has he shot them and killed them he would have had a brief interview and the law would have protected him.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:29 - Nov 29 with 1986 viewsWingstandwood

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:15 - Nov 29 by Flashberryjack

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11445567/Albanian-double-murderer-50-fa

This is exactly what I warned about on here on a number of previous occasions!

But yet? Despite the fact that the U.K has now become a safe-haven, safe-house and logistical hub for foreign: on-the-run murderers, bail absconders, justice escapees, narco-state drug cartels, smugglers, slave labour gangs and terrorist sleeper cells? It does in the mind of WOKE lefty loonies (their cliched words!) "offer diversity".

Throw I.D into to the sea and get a 4-5 star hotel to help kick-start the next stage of a criminal career.

Argus!

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:31 - Nov 29 with 1982 viewsWingstandwood

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:15 - Nov 29 by Flashberryjack

But yet? Despite the fact that the U.K has now become "THE" ultimate safe-haven, safe-house and logistical hub for foreign: on-the-run murderers, bail absconders, justice escapees, narco-state drug cartels, smugglers, slave labour gangs and terrorist sleeper cells? It does in the mind of WOKE lefty loonies (their cliched words!) "offer diversity".

Throw I.D into to the sea and get a 4-5 star hotel and let the government and local council help kick-start the next stage of a criminal career.

Argus!

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:36 - Nov 29 with 1971 viewsraynor94

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:29 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

But yet? Despite the fact that the U.K has now become a safe-haven, safe-house and logistical hub for foreign: on-the-run murderers, bail absconders, justice escapees, narco-state drug cartels, smugglers, slave labour gangs and terrorist sleeper cells? It does in the mind of WOKE lefty loonies (their cliched words!) "offer diversity".

Throw I.D into to the sea and get a 4-5 star hotel to help kick-start the next stage of a criminal career.

Yep, we are paying £7 million a day to house criminals like this.

Interesting item on the news yesterday these so called Asylum seekers are being housed in a hotel in Torbay!

Where on earth are we going, you reap what you sow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:43 - Nov 29 with 1963 viewsWingstandwood

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:36 - Nov 29 by raynor94

Yep, we are paying £7 million a day to house criminals like this.

Interesting item on the news yesterday these so called Asylum seekers are being housed in a hotel in Torbay!

Where on earth are we going, you reap what you sow

I find it absolutely sickening that criminals are being aided and abetted by the RNLI, coastguard, U.K government and local councils.

I find the situation utterly surreal.

Argus!

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:45 - Nov 29 with 1957 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:07 - Nov 29 by Sirjohnalot

Problem is criminals give us all the problems and the inconvenience . What I would like to do with them would shock

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:59 - Nov 29 with 1943 viewsFlashberryjack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:31 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

But yet? Despite the fact that the U.K has now become "THE" ultimate safe-haven, safe-house and logistical hub for foreign: on-the-run murderers, bail absconders, justice escapees, narco-state drug cartels, smugglers, slave labour gangs and terrorist sleeper cells? It does in the mind of WOKE lefty loonies (their cliched words!) "offer diversity".

Throw I.D into to the sea and get a 4-5 star hotel and let the government and local council help kick-start the next stage of a criminal career.

This afternoon I watched a frail 94 year old lady in a wheelchair brought out of an ambulance and into her home.

She lives on her own, on her old age pension plus her late husbands meagre pension, she should be in a nursing home, as she's fallen several times, but at the moment the social are trying to sort out the cost of her nursing home, which may take months.

Her and her husband worked all their lives, albeit not the biggest earners, but they worked.
It saddens me to see her struggle, fortunately she has good neighbours that look out for her.
It sickens me to then to hear of illegal immigrants staying in hotels, then have the nerve to moan about conditions.

Life in the UK certainly isn't fair.

Hello

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:25 - Nov 29 with 1895 viewsWingstandwood

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:59 - Nov 29 by Flashberryjack

This afternoon I watched a frail 94 year old lady in a wheelchair brought out of an ambulance and into her home.

She lives on her own, on her old age pension plus her late husbands meagre pension, she should be in a nursing home, as she's fallen several times, but at the moment the social are trying to sort out the cost of her nursing home, which may take months.

Her and her husband worked all their lives, albeit not the biggest earners, but they worked.
It saddens me to see her struggle, fortunately she has good neighbours that look out for her.
It sickens me to then to hear of illegal immigrants staying in hotels, then have the nerve to moan about conditions.

Life in the UK certainly isn't fair.

The world is ruled by idiots and many laws are made by idiots whereupon individuals can come from a country that is untouched by war and genocide, but yet exploit modern day slavery loopholes so that they can start a criminal enterprise or criminal lifestyle.

That? Ironically means laws are now being abused to contribute to the the ruination of society by providing foreign lines type gangs and others sanctuary and opportunities to break the law in the first place..... Sick hypocrisy isn't it!!!!.

And if someone claims trafficking victim status it would be glaring common sense and only natural to think that anyone who was forcefully trafficked would desperately want to go back to the original country they he/she was forced to leave? But nah the total opposite it is!

Quote: "Under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act, government agencies are required to refer potential trafficking victims to the Home Office, which then assesses their cases."

Quote:" Smuggling gangs working along the French coast are said to be advising Albanians to use the loophole to stop them from being instantly sent back to Albania."

Argus!

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:29 - Nov 29 with 1882 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:25 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

The world is ruled by idiots and many laws are made by idiots whereupon individuals can come from a country that is untouched by war and genocide, but yet exploit modern day slavery loopholes so that they can start a criminal enterprise or criminal lifestyle.

That? Ironically means laws are now being abused to contribute to the the ruination of society by providing foreign lines type gangs and others sanctuary and opportunities to break the law in the first place..... Sick hypocrisy isn't it!!!!.

And if someone claims trafficking victim status it would be glaring common sense and only natural to think that anyone who was forcefully trafficked would desperately want to go back to the original country they he/she was forced to leave? But nah the total opposite it is!

Quote: "Under the 2015 Modern Slavery Act, government agencies are required to refer potential trafficking victims to the Home Office, which then assesses their cases."

Quote:" Smuggling gangs working along the French coast are said to be advising Albanians to use the loophole to stop them from being instantly sent back to Albania."

And a whole army of lawyers waiting to plead their case ,paid for by us

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:32 - Nov 29 with 1879 viewsWingstandwood

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:29 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

I have always had the suspicion that parliaments (stuffed with lawyer M.P's) make laws to enable their own sort.

Argus!

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:45 - Nov 29 with 1862 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:32 - Nov 29 by Wingstandwood

I have always had the suspicion that parliaments (stuffed with lawyer M.P's) make laws to enable their own sort.

I think I have branched this subject before
I ll repeat at the risk of annoying jonalot.
Laws are passed by cabinet ministers who are lawyers by profession .
The wording of statutes is and always has been esoteric .
Why?
It is simply a means to an end for them. Something to discuss in camera at Court. Maybe a word or a phrase that needs “ expert” analysis

It’s also the same with police stuff.

I remember the caution being changed to the miasma it now us,guaranteed not to roll off the tongue nor the suspect understand .

It’s why I feel as I do about the profession.

24 Hours in Police Custody on 21:27 - Nov 29 with 1814 viewsFlashberryjack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:29 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

At least the lawyers are not making money out of this, most do it for free.

Hello

24 Hours in Police Custody on 22:01 - Nov 29 with 1782 viewsangryjack

The law is an ass and magistrates and most judges don't live in real world,I was jailed for 14 weeks suspended fir 18 months ,got to wear a rag fir 12 weeks all for defending myself against a neighbour who came at me with a baseball bat ,I leathered him all on a camera but magistrate said I went above and beyond self defence what is above and beyond self defence when someone swinging bat at your head..what would he do..can't stand justice system or police
24 Hours in Police Custody on 22:10 - Nov 29 with 1766 viewsScotia

What a thread this has turned in to.

I mean what on earth one Albanian immigrant has to do with this thread is beyond me.

Nobody isn't going to say that fella isn't the scum of the earth, irrespective of where he's from. But what is the relevance to someone who chased (apparently British) people who were trying to steal his motorbike?
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 22:25]
24 Hours in Police Custody on 22:23 - Nov 29 with 1747 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:45 - Nov 29 by onehunglow

I think I have branched this subject before
I ll repeat at the risk of annoying jonalot.
Laws are passed by cabinet ministers who are lawyers by profession .
The wording of statutes is and always has been esoteric .
Why?
It is simply a means to an end for them. Something to discuss in camera at Court. Maybe a word or a phrase that needs “ expert” analysis

It’s also the same with police stuff.

I remember the caution being changed to the miasma it now us,guaranteed not to roll off the tongue nor the suspect understand .

It’s why I feel as I do about the profession.

I’m not sure that’s entirely correct. The number of MPs with experience in the law sector has massively decreased over the last few decades. A lot of MPs go through the PR/activist route now. The last few governments have been rather top heavy with people from a journalistic background.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 23:07 - Nov 29 with 1707 viewsbritferry

Britain reacting in true British style:

https://www.gofundme.com/f/give-adam-white-justice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024