Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
24 Hours in Police Custody 17:50 - Nov 29 with 4919 viewsbritferry

Anyone watch the channel 4 program last night?

If not, watch it on catch up, its shocking.

The UK justice system is broken.

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 06:57 - Nov 30 with 2004 viewsGwyn737

I feel really sorry for the White’s. Their lives have been changed for ever. I’m also glad the go fund me page will pay for their legal costs.

If Adam White had caught them in his property and leathered the bells out of them, I’d say quite right and they deserve it. It would be just.

However he didn’t. They’d left the scene and White drove some distance, in a clearly unsafe way that could have caused injury to innocent people. You just can’t do that IMO.

Nothing I’ve posted above has any bearing on those two wastes of skins. They are career criminals who I have no sympathy for.

Doesn’t change the law around White, though.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:23 - Nov 30 with 1948 viewsBest_loser

I'm surprised he was found guilty by a jury , if I was on the jury I would have not wanted to send him to prison , the jury probably thought they had to follow the law and judges instructions despite having sympathy for him , one of two burglars actually claimed robbing houses was just his job and providing for his kids , unbelievable , apparently they are suing him for their injuries now
24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:28 - Nov 30 with 1940 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:23 - Nov 30 by Best_loser

I'm surprised he was found guilty by a jury , if I was on the jury I would have not wanted to send him to prison , the jury probably thought they had to follow the law and judges instructions despite having sympathy for him , one of two burglars actually claimed robbing houses was just his job and providing for his kids , unbelievable , apparently they are suing him for their injuries now

Judges.

This fella was at peace in his home before it was intruded.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:40 - Nov 30 with 1929 viewscontroversial_jack

The CPS, decided it was in the public interest to prosecute. It was a message from them not to take the law into your own hands.It's quite simple to understand. It was believed that he deliberately ran them off the road. While i sympathies with him, he shouldn't have done that. However, those scumbags basically got away with it. I guess the judge decided their injuries were punishment enough
24 Hours in Police Custody on 19:58 - Nov 30 with 1848 viewspencoedjack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:40 - Nov 30 by controversial_jack

The CPS, decided it was in the public interest to prosecute. It was a message from them not to take the law into your own hands.It's quite simple to understand. It was believed that he deliberately ran them off the road. While i sympathies with him, he shouldn't have done that. However, those scumbags basically got away with it. I guess the judge decided their injuries were punishment enough

They were back out driver in an illegal vehicle as soon as they were out of hospital.

Always said if anyone hurt my kids or grandkids I’d happily do time for taking the law into my own hands.

& I wouldn’t regret it for a minute.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:00 - Nov 30 with 1838 viewsKeithHaynes

24 Hours in Police Custody on 19:58 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

They were back out driver in an illegal vehicle as soon as they were out of hospital.

Always said if anyone hurt my kids or grandkids I’d happily do time for taking the law into my own hands.

Absolutely, any attack on family gets the full treatment.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:06 - Nov 30 with 1824 viewsbritferry

fund me page over £100k

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:14 - Nov 30 with 1816 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 19:58 - Nov 30 by pencoedjack

CPS .Now your're talking. A real collection of cretins to be sure.
In the public interest?

Protecting family is fundamental . Nothing in life more basic.If you go ,what is een by some to be OTT,then tough. Nobody asks to be burgled. You take whatever faces you as a shitehouse burglar

Login to get fewer ads

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:26 - Nov 30 with 1793 viewsbritferry

the burglars want to sue him too

Brazen burglars who broke into family home sue dad who chased them off down road

Taylor Benford and Ryan Paul are said to be suing electrician Adam White after he sped after them in his Mercedes 4x4 as they fled from his house armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brazen-burglars-who-broke-family-28585443

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:37 - Nov 30 with 1776 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:26 - Nov 30 by britferry

the burglars want to sue him too

Brazen burglars who broke into family home sue dad who chased them off down road

Taylor Benford and Ryan Paul are said to be suing electrician Adam White after he sped after them in his Mercedes 4x4 as they fled from his house armed with a crowbar and bolt cutters

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/brazen-burglars-who-broke-family-28585443

And they will have a legal team to do what they can from them

24 Hours in Police Custody on 21:15 - Nov 30 with 1753 viewsFireboy2

I feel a little bad for saying this but I hope something bad happens to those two pieces of s!@#
24 Hours in Police Custody on 22:01 - Nov 30 with 1724 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 21:15 - Nov 30 by Fireboy2

I feel a little bad for saying this but I hope something bad happens to those two pieces of s!@#

Good post

Sadly,the truth is you are in a job when you are tasked to save scum like that

Note my views on the London Fire Brigade thread

24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:59 - Dec 1 with 1645 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:14 - Nov 30 by onehunglow

CPS .Now your're talking. A real collection of cretins to be sure.
In the public interest?

Protecting family is fundamental . Nothing in life more basic.If you go ,what is een by some to be OTT,then tough. Nobody asks to be burgled. You take whatever faces you as a shitehouse burglar

I agree, but that's not how the law would look at it. The threat had gone, they had left his property. It wasn't self defence, but retribution.

The CPS was right to prosecute. Can't take the law into our own hands, it's a simple concept to understand. However, he shouldn't have had a jail sentence.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 10:15 - Dec 1 with 1639 viewsfelixstowe_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 09:59 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

I agree, but that's not how the law would look at it. The threat had gone, they had left his property. It wasn't self defence, but retribution.

The CPS was right to prosecute. Can't take the law into our own hands, it's a simple concept to understand. However, he shouldn't have had a jail sentence.

Wish the law applied to Russia who invaded a sovereign country murdered thousands of women and children caused mass destruction of civilians infrastructure and retreated like cowards from the Ukrainian army.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

24 Hours in Police Custody on 10:33 - Dec 1 with 1629 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 10:15 - Dec 1 by felixstowe_jack

Wish the law applied to Russia who invaded a sovereign country murdered thousands of women and children caused mass destruction of civilians infrastructure and retreated like cowards from the Ukrainian army.

Is this the same international law the US hasn't signed up to?
24 Hours in Police Custody on 14:20 - Dec 1 with 1570 viewsfelixstowe_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 10:33 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

Is this the same international law the US hasn't signed up to?

Yes the same United Nations that both Russia and USA have signed up to.

Why do you try to blame Russian war crimes on everyone else accept Russia ?

24 Hours in Police Custody on 15:33 - Dec 1 with 1546 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 14:20 - Dec 1 by felixstowe_jack

Yes the same United Nations that both Russia and USA have signed up to.

Why do you try to blame Russian war crimes on everyone else accept Russia ?

The US hasn't signed up to the International justice system, so can't be taken to the Hague.I thought you would have known this by now.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 13:26 - Dec 2 with 1450 viewsfelixstowe_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 15:33 - Dec 1 by controversial_jack

The US hasn't signed up to the International justice system, so can't be taken to the Hague.I thought you would have known this by now.

Still trying to justify Russian war crimes.

Latest idiotic speech from Putin. Russian won't hold peace talks until the West recognises Russia's illegal anexation of four Ukrainian regions sound like his hero Hitler after the Nazi anexation of several parts of France, Poland, Austria etc.

24 Hours in Police Custody on 14:34 - Dec 2 with 1424 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 13:26 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

Still trying to justify Russian war crimes.

Latest idiotic speech from Putin. Russian won't hold peace talks until the West recognises Russia's illegal anexation of four Ukrainian regions sound like his hero Hitler after the Nazi anexation of several parts of France, Poland, Austria etc.

Talks won't happen. If they do, Zelensky would probably get bumped off by the NAZIS or nationalists in his country. If Ukraine loses, he will have to go into hiding for the rest of his life.
24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:18 - Dec 2 with 1392 viewsfelixstowe_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 14:34 - Dec 2 by controversial_jack

Talks won't happen. If they do, Zelensky would probably get bumped off by the NAZIS or nationalists in his country. If Ukraine loses, he will have to go into hiding for the rest of his life.

The only Nazi are in Russia. PUtin is just a smaller Hitler invading countries, getting his armies to murder women and children and putting any opponents in his concentration camps aka Gulags.

I do wish you would stop polluting posts with your Russia properganda.

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:25 - Dec 2 with 1356 viewsonehunglow

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:18 - Dec 2 by felixstowe_jack

The only Nazi are in Russia. PUtin is just a smaller Hitler invading countries, getting his armies to murder women and children and putting any opponents in his concentration camps aka Gulags.

I do wish you would stop polluting posts with your Russia properganda.

Ukrainians did have nazi sympathisers . It’s why he believes they deserve butchering and theurvwomen raped.
I read Russian soldiers wives encourage them to rate. Hard to believe but they are masters at it.
Speak to or look up stories of a German women as Red Animals approached Berlin .
Theyre good on revenge
Putin loves it

24 Hours in Police Custody on 13:46 - Dec 3 with 1283 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 20:25 - Dec 2 by onehunglow

Ukrainians did have nazi sympathisers . It’s why he believes they deserve butchering and theurvwomen raped.
I read Russian soldiers wives encourage them to rate. Hard to believe but they are masters at it.
Speak to or look up stories of a German women as Red Animals approached Berlin .
Theyre good on revenge
Putin loves it

See what you did there? They are good at revenge!

The Azov , and the Svoboda battalions are still active on the side of the Ukrainians. The Svoboda are surrounded in this latest battle too
24 Hours in Police Custody on 11:48 - Dec 5 with 1157 viewsfelixstowe_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 13:46 - Dec 3 by controversial_jack

See what you did there? They are good at revenge!

The Azov , and the Svoboda battalions are still active on the side of the Ukrainians. The Svoboda are surrounded in this latest battle too

Mysterious explosions reported at two Russian airbase both deep in Russian well out of range of anything the Ukrainians posses.

24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:30 - Dec 5 with 1103 viewscontroversial_jack

24 Hours in Police Custody on 11:48 - Dec 5 by felixstowe_jack

Mysterious explosions reported at two Russian airbase both deep in Russian well out of range of anything the Ukrainians posses.

Reported by who?
24 Hours in Police Custody on 18:37 - Dec 5 with 1099 viewsSirjohnalot

Just watching this now. Will give my non personal legal opinion later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024