Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest 15:38 - Sep 24 with 1664 viewswood_hoop

IMO, one of the best films I have ever seen.

R.I.P Louise Fletcher
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 15:51 - Sep 24 with 1612 viewsDiscodroids

Not only one of the best films but also one of the best books . The Boat Charter scene always gets me.

IMO Louise Fletcher crossed the great divide of brutality and beauty as Nurse Ratched. She was a cyclone. Savage and wonderous to behold.

RIP.

".... You are the... Duke of New York... You're A-Number One!".

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 16:31 - Sep 24 with 1559 viewsted_hendrix

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 15:51 - Sep 24 by Discodroids

Not only one of the best films but also one of the best books . The Boat Charter scene always gets me.

IMO Louise Fletcher crossed the great divide of brutality and beauty as Nurse Ratched. She was a cyclone. Savage and wonderous to behold.

RIP.

Her battles with Jack Nicholson in 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' was acting and script writing at It's best.

Iv'e watched 'One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest' countless times and never tire of It.

Louise Fletcher was beautiful.

RIP.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 18:30 - Sep 24 with 1487 viewsdmm

She gave an astonishing performance in One who flew over the cuckoo's nest. She got a well deserved Oscar for it and in her acceptance speech thanked people for hating her character.

It's the only film I've seen at a cinema when the audience applauded at the end. However, agree with Disco and feel the book is even better than the film!
[Post edited 24 Sep 2022 18:31]
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 18:49 - Sep 24 with 1473 viewsnix

The first film I went to see that I felt really shaken as well as entertained by. Glorious film and wonderful black humour.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 20:00 - Sep 24 with 1424 viewsJuzzie

I always thought her character was called Nurse Rachet

RIP.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 00:02 - Sep 25 with 1312 viewsBoston

Interesting bird is the cuckoo and its nest....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 07:36 - Sep 25 with 1228 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Have to admit I've never watched the film the whole way through, though did see it at the theatre in the West End with Christian Slater in the Nicholson role.
I was surprised many years back when I discovered that Louis Fletcher was in Cuckoo's Nest as I only knew her from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. Shameful.
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 09:34 - Sep 25 with 1191 viewsPaddyhoops

RIP .
A brutal moving film . The famous scene where Nicholson’s character RP Mcmurphy was asked by the governor of his opinion of Nurse Rachet . He said “ I get the feeling she’s somewhat of a c**t”
Brilliant!!
Login to get fewer ads

One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest on 10:11 - Sep 25 with 1166 viewsPunteR

Gonna have to rewatch this film again. Had this on video and i watched it loads of times. Great film.
Produced by Michael Douglas wasn't it?

RIP Louise Fletcher
[Post edited 25 Sep 2022 10:14]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024