Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... 21:27 - May 18 with 6047 viewsSwanjaxs

Tough shìt 👍🏻

Rock star says he can't get to boat 'because f***ing Welsh won't let me in'

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/lockdown-bernard-sumner-boat-wales

Never heard of him anyway 😄
[Post edited 18 May 2020 21:28]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

(No subject) on 10:55 - May 19 with 1174 viewschad

(No subject) on 09:24 - May 19 by johnlangy

Another arrogant pillock who can't accept that Wales is a different country and if we set laws in our country and he wants to come here he simply has to follow those laws.

Or does he think he's somehow special and should be able to travel anywhere and do just what he wants - cos he's special.

Entitled tw*t.

Rather rude, of course he needs to, and it seems is, complying with our rules, just does not like it. You can understand his frustration, if not his comments, although I have seen worse on here.

Highlights the difficulty of different rules. Although the spread of the virus does lend itself to even more flexibility in lockdown rules, than the simple borders of the UK’s component parts, as the virus moves north to south and east to West, but that is bound to cause confusion, given our massively interconnected nature.

Hopefully will not put him off buying from Wales in future.
(No subject) on 11:58 - May 19 with 1136 viewssquarebear

(No subject) on 09:28 - May 19 by thornabyswan

So which bit of the fukcing Welsh wont let me in doesnt make him sound like an entitled tw@t.
[Post edited 19 May 2020 9:30]

Sometimes people say things that are open to interpretation. We can take those words literally or we can make an educated stab at the actual sentiment behind those words (for example: maybe there's an implied irony/sarcasm in someone's words). You've taken him literally. I've not.
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:35 - May 19 with 1109 viewsFieryJack

Just as well Anne Robinson hasn't got a boat somewhere in Wales.
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:36 - May 19 with 1108 viewsTreorchyjack

The article is a bit harsh given the significant of the date for Joy Division.
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:41 - May 19 with 1100 viewsairedale

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 09:21 - May 19 by Dr_Winston

If he's going to socially distance a boat is probably the best way to do it...

Exactly, you can’t catch C19 from a flying fish.
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:47 - May 19 with 1089 viewsSwanjaxs

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:36 - May 19 by Treorchyjack

??

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:14 - May 19 with 1072 viewsSwanjaxs

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:28 - May 19 with 1057 viewsBest_loser

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:47 - May 19 by Swanjaxs

??

Ian Curtis
Login to get fewer ads

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:30 - May 19 with 1051 viewsSwanjaxs

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:28 - May 19 by Best_loser

Ian Curtis

Ahh rite o.

Had to google it.

Very sad indeed.

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:39 - May 19 with 1042 viewsGlyn1

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:30 - May 19 by Swanjaxs

Ahh rite o.

Had to google it.

Very sad indeed.

Jeez. There are some really thin-skinned people on this forum, people who are mostly old enough to know better. Lads it's what is technically known as a JOKE. Why don't people look the word up in a dictionary and take their fake outrage elsewhere.

Sheesh, really?

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:47 - May 19 with 1036 viewsSwanjaxs

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:39 - May 19 by Glyn1

Jeez. There are some really thin-skinned people on this forum, people who are mostly old enough to know better. Lads it's what is technically known as a JOKE. Why don't people look the word up in a dictionary and take their fake outrage elsewhere.

Sheesh, really?

Aye...

Just like me saying "The f****ing English should stay out of my country"

See how funny they would find that 👍🏻

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:59 - May 19 with 1021 viewsthornabyswan

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:39 - May 19 by Glyn1

Sheesh, really?

I dont think anyone is outraged nobody gives a toss really.

Just comes across as a tw@t and if its a joke it's not funny that's all.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 14:26 - May 19 with 995 viewsjack_lord

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:47 - May 19 by Swanjaxs

Aye...

Just like me saying "The f****ing English should stay out of my country"

See how funny they would find that 👍🏻

But we are not allowed to say things like that because we are second class citizens since we were annexed and subjugated to English law.

It is all societal and probably passed on in school yards and through a different educating of history but doesn't make it acceptable as it is not acceptable the other way around.

We are so lucky that we were invited to play in the Football league because us Welsh just don't deserve it ;)

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 14:30 - May 19 with 993 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done Professor Mark Drakeford, keeping Cymru safe all day and every day.

Beware of the Risen People

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 14:30 - May 19 with 992 viewsJack59

Regardless of whatever one idiot says there are far too many aggressive over-reactive comments from people on here. This is probably being hyped up deliberately by the Cardiff controlled media. They have their own political agenda, in conjunction with the Wales government, and it's well known that regional newspapers are starving to death at the moment, so they are clutching at some Nationalist fervour to rescue themselves.
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 14:31 - May 19 with 989 viewsKilkennyjack

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 14:30 - May 19 by Jack59

Regardless of whatever one idiot says there are far too many aggressive over-reactive comments from people on here. This is probably being hyped up deliberately by the Cardiff controlled media. They have their own political agenda, in conjunction with the Wales government, and it's well known that regional newspapers are starving to death at the moment, so they are clutching at some Nationalist fervour to rescue themselves.

People should check with you first before they post.

Beware of the Risen People

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 19:18 - May 19 with 913 viewsJohnw102

Asa protest take it when we return to football the "Swans will tear you apart" chant will be banned?

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 19:50 - May 19 with 903 viewstaffpunk

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:36 - May 19 by Treorchyjack

A mini bus booked from the Prince to see them supporting Buzzcocks back in the day in Cardiff, called off, gutted...

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 20:54 - May 19 with 881 viewsProfessor

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 19:50 - May 19 by taffpunk

A mini bus booked from the Prince to see them supporting Buzzcocks back in the day in Cardiff, called off, gutted...

Unknown Pleasures or Closer?
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 21:20 - May 19 with 870 viewsWxmJax

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 13:59 - May 19 by thornabyswan

I dont think anyone is outraged nobody gives a toss really.

Just comes across as a tw@t and if its a joke it's not funny that's all.

If he was a tw@t he could have just turned up and sailed it away. He's respecting the lockdown, unlike that tw@t who flew from New Zealand to Skye via LA and Heathrow before then driving up. To top it off he then gloated about it on his blog.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:29 - May 20 with 802 viewsjohnlangy

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 21:20 - May 19 by WxmJax

If he was a tw@t he could have just turned up and sailed it away. He's respecting the lockdown, unlike that tw@t who flew from New Zealand to Skye via LA and Heathrow before then driving up. To top it off he then gloated about it on his blog.

Name ?
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:42 - May 20 with 790 viewsProfessor

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:29 - May 20 by johnlangy

Name ?

Neil Gaiman

Author/Graphic novelist
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:43 - May 20 with 790 viewstaffpunk

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 20:54 - May 19 by Professor

Unknown Pleasures or Closer?

It was late 1979, so it would have been mostly 'Unknown Pleasures' tracks I guess. Rumours at the time were that it was off because of poor ticket sales!

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:59 - May 20 with 776 viewsProfessor

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:43 - May 20 by taffpunk

It was late 1979, so it would have been mostly 'Unknown Pleasures' tracks I guess. Rumours at the time were that it was off because of poor ticket sales!

I meant which do you prefer? This would have been in Sophia Gardens?
"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 12:01 - May 20 with 774 viewsNotLoyal

"The f***ing Welsh wont let me in"... on 11:43 - May 20 by taffpunk

I always had the impression punk concerts or associated bands were rammed then, obviously I’m not as old as you fckrs but it just goes to show how punk wasn’t mainstream then and hopefully in its current format never will be.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024