Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-season friendly announced 22:20 - Jun 6 with 16324 viewsBarryTownSwam

Barry Town United (a)
Tuesday 24th July
7.45pm KO

Sociable, friendly, welcoming, vocal and knowledgeable crowd at Barry.
Top notch social club too (£3 a pint).
Very family orientated, child friendly.

Why not have a day trip to Barry Island (Barrybados) with the game on the way home.

Well worth a visit
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 22:23]
Pre-season friendly announced on 16:22 - Jun 11 with 3325 viewsCheddarjack

Pre-season friendly announced on 10:15 - Jun 11 by Jack_y_Jwc

I've heard a rumour it'll be in Germany/Austria

Hopefully it’ll be Grassau again then,brilliant trip that was.
Pre-season friendly announced on 18:28 - Jun 11 with 3255 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 14:51 - Jun 11 by Swanjaxs

You've said many times you rarely attend Cardiff games, will you become a regular now that your team has reached the land of milk and honey?

Not at all, I just know it must do yer nuts in that you ain’t the be all and end all league anymore, what’s more Cardiff city are. That’s tough. No I won’t be going.

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:35 - Jun 11 with 3246 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 14:10 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Jesus wept Byron.
Grow up FFS.

Christ, can’t you take a joke.....

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:39 - Jun 11 with 3247 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:28 - Jun 11 by byron

Not at all, I just know it must do yer nuts in that you ain’t the be all and end all league anymore, what’s more Cardiff city are. That’s tough. No I won’t be going.

Not doing my nut in at all my friend, as much as I love my team I can also differentiate between my love of all things SCFC and life in general, it really is only a game in the grand scheme of things, not life or death and I'll survive relegation just fine 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pre-season friendly announced on 19:08 - Jun 11 with 3224 viewssainthelens

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:35 - Jun 11 by byron

Christ, can’t you take a joke.....

Yawn yawn
Come and chat in November when your bottom of the league.
We'll see how many gags your cracking then.
Pre-season friendly announced on 21:30 - Jun 11 with 3151 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 19:08 - Jun 11 by sainthelens

Yawn yawn
Come and chat in November when your bottom of the league.
We'll see how many gags your cracking then.

Yep probably, but still 23 places above your meltdown

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 21:46 - Jun 11 with 3134 viewssainthelens

Pre-season friendly announced on 21:30 - Jun 11 by byron

Yep probably, but still 23 places above your meltdown

If only you could see all your resentment and bitterness that's built up in you over the years coming to the surface. You and all the other turds coming on here throwing all your jizz at us. It's quite something.
Pre-season friendly announced on 21:46 - Jun 11 with 3131 viewsQJumpingJack

Is Dan Altman still picking players from New York for us?
Login to get fewer ads

Pre-season friendly announced on 21:48 - Jun 11 with 3128 viewsNeath_Jack

Pre-season friendly announced on 21:46 - Jun 11 by QJumpingJack

Is Dan Altman still picking players from New York for us?

I'm not sure, what do The Trust say about it? Were they consulted?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:18 - Jul 24 with 2874 viewssherpajacob

OK guys who is going?
[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 11:19]

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:27 - Jul 24 with 2850 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:18 - Jul 24 by sherpajacob

OK guys who is going?

Me.....free drink to every jack on here who introduces oneself....😜👍

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 17:20 - Jul 24 with 2722 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:18 - Jul 24 by sherpajacob

OK guys who is going?

Looks like loads, as ever.....the Barry badlands a step to far eh?

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 20:33 - Jul 24 with 2628 viewsAndy1300

Pre-season friendly announced on 17:20 - Jul 24 by byron

[Post edited 24 Jul 2018 20:35]

Number 1 team in Wales

Pre-season friendly announced on 21:45 - Jul 24 with 2543 viewsLoyal

Swansea are in Austria, but you carry on being a chunt.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pre-season friendly announced on 23:14 - Jul 24 with 2458 viewsBillyChong

Why would many bother with a trip to that hole on a Tuesday night to watch an under strength kids team? More fool you for bothering you daft tit.
Pre-season friendly announced on 23:33 - Jul 24 with 2427 viewsSmellyplumz

I really don't think I could ever bring myself to move to Cardiff and live there, going for a couple of hours was bad enough.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Pre-season friendly announced on 01:04 - Jul 25 with 2376 viewsBarryTownSwam

I am a happy Barry Town fan tonight. An entertaining win and a few quid spent by visiting Swans fans over our bar. Thanks one and all. Hope you enjoyed your visit to Jenner Park and feel the urge to come back some day soon.

Final score was Barry Town 2 Swans U23’s 0.

Fairly entertaining game to be fair but Swans no match for the Barry team who looked like a team who have been together a few seasons now and had just too much ‘know how’ for the Swans youngsters. Good splattering of Swans in clubhouse before and afterwards (nice to meet a few of you). Some notable performances amongst the Swans Youngsters who played some wonderful passing football at times. Just not enough for the Barry Boys though ! Maybe the Welsh Premier is a step too far for the Swans lads.
[Post edited 25 Jul 2018 1:08]
Pre-season friendly announced on 11:12 - Jul 25 with 2260 viewsLoyal

Pre-season friendly announced on 01:04 - Jul 25 by BarryTownSwam

I am a happy Barry Town fan tonight. An entertaining win and a few quid spent by visiting Swans fans over our bar. Thanks one and all. Hope you enjoyed your visit to Jenner Park and feel the urge to come back some day soon.

Fairly entertaining game to be fair but Swans no match for the Barry team who looked like a team who have been together a few seasons now and had just too much ‘know how’ for the Swans youngsters. Good splattering of Swans in clubhouse before and afterwards (nice to meet a few of you). Some notable performances amongst the Swans Youngsters who played some wonderful passing football at times. Just not enough for the Barry Boys though ! Maybe the Welsh Premier is a step too far for the Swans lads.

Ah, but where was the fantasist Byron ?

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:15 - Jul 25 with 2249 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:12 - Jul 25 by Loyal

Ah, but where was the fantasist Byron ?

He cant be arsed to go and watch his beloved slapheads never mind turn up in Barry to watch our U18's play a pre-season friendly 😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:19 - Jul 25 with 2230 viewsLoyal

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:15 - Jul 25 by Swanjaxs

He cant be arsed to go and watch his beloved slapheads never mind turn up in Barry to watch our U18's play a pre-season friendly 😂

A number of Barry and llantwit jacks there, one I know would love to meet the made up character that is Bygone.

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:47 - Jul 25 with 2171 viewssherpajacob

couldn't make it unfortunately.

I've a lot of time for barry town and jenner park as my lad has played mini football there many times and always a good welcome.
They were mascots for a game a couple of years ago and loved the experience.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Pre-season friendly announced on 22:46 - Jul 25 with 2009 views34dfgdf54

If the Welsh Prem is a step too far for our young lads then that tells you all you need to know about how strong the u23 league is.

With all due respect to the welsh premier by the way, but these guys are full time professionals.
Pre-season friendly announced on 10:25 - Jul 27 with 1884 viewsBadlands

Pre-season friendly announced on 22:46 - Jul 25 by 34dfgdf54

If the Welsh Prem is a step too far for our young lads then that tells you all you need to know about how strong the u23 league is.

With all due respect to the welsh premier by the way, but these guys are full time professionals.

TBF half a dozen or more are with the senior team.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:32 - Aug 16 with 1696 viewsbuilthjack

Pre-season friendly announced on 00:51 - Jun 10 by epaul

Kayne McLaggon, a lovely lad

My sources tell me that he is about to receive an offer from Hereford

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024