Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pre-season friendly announced 22:20 - Jun 6 with 16323 viewsBarryTownSwam

Barry Town United (a)
Tuesday 24th July
7.45pm KO

Sociable, friendly, welcoming, vocal and knowledgeable crowd at Barry.
Top notch social club too (£3 a pint).
Very family orientated, child friendly.

Why not have a day trip to Barry Island (Barrybados) with the game on the way home.

Well worth a visit
[Post edited 6 Jun 2018 22:23]
Pre-season friendly announced on 11:54 - Jun 10 with 3087 viewsjackatbarry

Pre-season friendly announced on 09:36 - Jun 10 by sherpajacob

A VoG swans group could be an idea. Penarth, Barry and beyond

Good idea Sherp, anyone in VoG who wants to take part just put your name on here on I will take it from there.
Pre-season friendly announced on 12:06 - Jun 10 with 3071 viewsBarryTownSwam

Start getting your arses down Jenner Park when the Barry Town games don’t clash with the Swans.
Looks as if lots of Barry matches if a Friday this coming season as more southern teams in the league this season. Also playing at home on a Sunday if C***iff are home on a Saturday. It’s enjoyable football down at Barry - more Swans fans should attend if they are close by.
Pre-season friendly announced on 12:28 - Jun 10 with 3057 viewsjackatbarry

Pre-season friendly announced on 12:06 - Jun 10 by BarryTownSwam

Start getting your arses down Jenner Park when the Barry Town games don’t clash with the Swans.
Looks as if lots of Barry matches if a Friday this coming season as more southern teams in the league this season. Also playing at home on a Sunday if C***iff are home on a Saturday. It’s enjoyable football down at Barry - more Swans fans should attend if they are close by.

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:17 - Jun 10 with 3017 viewsepaul

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:03 - Jun 10 by jackatbarry

epaul, there are a few of us in Barry, happy to keep in touch if you need anything. I catch the train to the games on saturdays if you are interested.

Yeah def will, moving down end of July

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:18 - Jun 10 with 3016 viewsepaul

Will def take a few games in

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:46 - Jun 10 with 2982 viewsbyron

Good idea, in fact Barry reminds me a bit of Swansea, bit rough around the edges but surprisingly nice beach. Clubs of similar size too🤪😜😎😂👍
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 13:46]

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 14:07 - Jun 10 with 2963 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:46 - Jun 10 by byron

Good idea, in fact Barry reminds me a bit of Swansea, bit rough around the edges but surprisingly nice beach. Clubs of similar size too🤪😜😎😂👍

Was up your gaff yesterday for the phonics gig butt, amazed at the amount of fat bald 50 something's slapping thier heads, quite funny really... but not as funny as the guy flat out on the grass by the pub outside legoland in the cardiff shirt who had obviously shit himself 🙈😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:10 - Jun 10 with 2922 viewsjackatbarry

I will definitely do that, last year I watched the Swans on a feed but probably won't get that this year so will go to Jenner (and I used to play for the town many years ago)
Login to get fewer ads

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:14 - Jun 10 with 2913 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 14:07 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Was up your gaff yesterday for the phonics gig butt, amazed at the amount of fat bald 50 something's slapping thier heads, quite funny really... but not as funny as the guy flat out on the grass by the pub outside legoland in the cardiff shirt who had obviously shit himself 🙈😂

You went to watch the phonics?? I guess bland, dull rubbish will attract a following to suit...
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 15:15]

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:45 - Jun 10 with 2895 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:14 - Jun 10 by byron

You went to watch the phonics?? I guess bland, dull rubbish will attract a following to suit...
[Post edited 10 Jun 2018 15:15]

Indeed... most in the ground were blueturds

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:59 - Jun 10 with 2888 viewsjackatbarry

I will definitely take some games, my mate was trying to get me there last season, but I was watching the Swans on a feed for away games but that won't happen next year. I will get to Jenner for sure (I used to play for them many moons ago)
Pre-season friendly announced on 16:28 - Jun 10 with 2864 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 15:45 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

Indeed... most in the ground were blueturds

Not surprising, valleys away day and the biggest club in Wales.

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:42 - Jun 10 with 2852 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:28 - Jun 10 by byron

In fairness the lad stood by the side of me was a slaphead but was a tidy bloke, got talking about Swans/Cardiff rivalry and agreed it was a load of bolloxs, he was early 20's and hopefully the way forward 👍

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:42 - Jun 10 with 2854 viewssainthelens

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:46 - Jun 10 by byron

You are without doubt a closet jack. A tortured individual who has a soul torn between trying to wind us up and wishing us well at the same time.
Bit of a cvnt if truth be told.
Pre-season friendly announced on 17:03 - Jun 10 with 2831 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:42 - Jun 10 by Swanjaxs

In fairness the lad stood by the side of me was a slaphead but was a tidy bloke, got talking about Swans/Cardiff rivalry and agreed it was a load of bolloxs, he was early 20's and hopefully the way forward 👍

I agree, it is a load of bollox, the younger gen are totally different to how people in there 40’s and 50’s are. I think this year would have been more interesting with you phuckers in the same league, but hey ho, you blew it, 3 points from last 9 games ffs. Then again, some of you are so lost to the money league, you need to come down a few pegs, or leagues.

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 17:04 - Jun 10 with 2829 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:42 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

You are without doubt a closet jack. A tortured individual who has a soul torn between trying to wind us up and wishing us well at the same time.

You tell the truth, I really do listen.

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:26 - Jun 10 with 2765 viewsLoyal

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:28 - Jun 10 by byron

More seats, lower support.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:23 - Jun 11 with 2644 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:26 - Jun 10 by Loyal

More seats, lower support.

Reckon there will be plenty of empty seats at the library next season, 3times as many fans at the ccs possibly with all the ST holders that won’t show at yours. Normal service resumed lads

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:52 - Jun 11 with 2621 viewspencoedjack

Pre-season friendly announced on 16:42 - Jun 10 by sainthelens

Remove 'bit of a' & you'd be spot on.
Pre-season friendly announced on 10:15 - Jun 11 with 2570 viewsJack_y_Jwc

Pre-season friendly announced on 18:26 - Jun 9 by Badlands

When is the summer tour happening and where?
(Have I missed the news?)
Hope it's Europe rather than USA - sorry US Jacks - I really enjoyed the Holland tour.

I've heard a rumour it'll be in Germany/Austria

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:04 - Jun 11 with 2531 viewsLoyal

Pre-season friendly announced on 10:15 - Jun 11 by Jack_y_Jwc

I've heard a rumour it'll be in Germany/Austria

Camber Sands and Minehead apparently.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:09 - Jun 11 with 2522 viewsbyron

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:52 - Jun 11 by pencoedjack

Remove 'bit of a' & you'd be spot on.

A premier league one🤪😂

Benny

Pre-season friendly announced on 13:51 - Jun 11 with 2462 viewsLoyal

Pre-season friendly announced on 08:23 - Jun 11 by byron

Reckon there will be plenty of empty seats at the library next season, 3times as many fans at the ccs possibly with all the ST holders that won’t show at yours. Normal service resumed lads

I met a guy once who committed many many crimes, all of which he convinced himself over a period of time that he didn't do them. Apparently he kept saying the same thing over and over again until he was totally convinced he was innocent.

Pre-season friendly announced on 14:10 - Jun 11 with 2444 viewssainthelens

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:09 - Jun 11 by byron

A premier league one🤪😂

Jesus wept Byron.
Grow up FFS.
Pre-season friendly announced on 14:51 - Jun 11 with 2409 viewsSwanjaxs

Pre-season friendly announced on 11:09 - Jun 11 by byron

A premier league one🤪😂

You've said many times you rarely attend Cardiff games, will you become a regular now that your team has reached the land of milk and honey?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024