Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plaid the party that supports the poor 19:13 - May 18 with 5173 viewstrampie

Plaid the party that supports the poor
But unfortunately the poor does not support Plaid

Talking to a UKIP voter the other day, he said something along the lines of, Labour and the Conservatives are for the rich, Liberals, Plaid and the Greens want the rich to pay towards the poor and that UKIP is for the poor people.

He said Plaid supporters were living in a different world, that they don't live next to people living on benefits who are not working but do somehow have money for smart phones, computers, drink, fags and satellite tv [although he did admit there are some genuine cases out there that deserve all the benefits they get].

He described Plaid and Green supporters as well meaning do gooders that by and large don't live next to people sponging off the state, people working and sharing the same estate as the scroungers are all voting UKIP he told me, what's wrong with the image of Farage as a bloke down the pub with a pint in his hand he said.

UKIP have came along at the wrong time for Plaid, just as people are slowly starting to realise that Labour are a Tory party and at that point you would expect Plaid to finally start picking up votes in the poorer parts of South Wales, UKIP come in and they start picking up the 'poor white vote'.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:56 - May 18 with 1871 viewsDarran

Have a w*nk Tramp Juice.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:56 - May 18 with 1869 viewstrampie

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:52 - May 18 by LeonisGod

Shows how dozy ukip voters are if they think the party that sprung out of the Tories, have big farmer landowners amongst their MPs/MEPs and are led by an ex city boy are for the poor!

Yes I agree LeonisGod, its sad but there you go.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:02 - May 18 with 1843 viewsHighjack

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:56 - May 18 by Darran

Have a w*nk Tramp Juice.

I'd get a free kick up and down over them no problem.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:08 - May 18 with 1830 viewsLeonisGod

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:56 - May 18 by trampie

Yes I agree LeonisGod, its sad but there you go.

Being English I'm obviously coming from a different place, but I've a lot of sympathy for those trying to raise the profile of Welsh nationality, culture, language... I work with someone born and bred Llanelli who "doesn't see themself as Welsh" and thinks the Welsh language is a waste of time. Wtf?! I'd love to see the Welsh rally together in the same way the Scots have but can't see it happening any time soon.
Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:16 - May 18 with 1811 viewstrampie

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:08 - May 18 by LeonisGod

Being English I'm obviously coming from a different place, but I've a lot of sympathy for those trying to raise the profile of Welsh nationality, culture, language... I work with someone born and bred Llanelli who "doesn't see themself as Welsh" and thinks the Welsh language is a waste of time. Wtf?! I'd love to see the Welsh rally together in the same way the Scots have but can't see it happening any time soon.

Yes I agree with your sentiments LeonisGod, the Welsh culturally had a lot to offer the world, as regards laws, equality, womens rights etc, but its been overrun by Britishness values of survival of the fittest, son and heir, right of conquest etc

Its a pity that some of the old values are lost and even unknown to the masses.

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:23 - May 18 with 1800 viewsLohengrin

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:56 - May 18 by Darran

Have a w*nk Tramp Juice.

Look at the state of their shoes; the Soviet era cut of their suits!

February people in August surroundings!

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:34 - May 18 with 1782 viewstrampie

Seems like May weather in May surroundings to me, month of the international workers day so I hear.
[Post edited 18 May 2015 21:40]

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 21:58 - May 18 with 1745 viewsKilkennyjack

Working class people only voted ukip because labour did not earn their vote by fighting the Tories. Red Ed fighting the SNP was an error of judgement of huge proportions. Fight the Tories and win votes - look at the SNP landslide.

Perch - you have embarrassed yourself again. Why not give up posting your mind numbingly boring drivel and go do something useful with your life instead. You boring tw@t.

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 08:46 - May 19 with 1686 viewslibertine

working class people, I thought that meant people who needed to work to exist i'm sure it does not mean people who work.

middle classes, who the hell is middle class and goes out to work ?

have the demographics terms been adjusted again?

The witch will be smiling in her grave shes now got 3 tory parties red tory blue tory and the purple tories, what a win win win situation to be in.

Welsh people are not as enlightened as our Scottish brothers, we are generally a stupid easily fooled bunch of suckers, I can understand why people who live in England mock our lovely Leanne but Welsh people thick tw@s laughing at how she speaks ffs get real that's how the English view us, I've heard people from up the ill laughing at her accent, I mean get real people.

Trampie and anyone else who has a brain sit down and watch the film on here watch it in bits as its long but watch it

zeitgist

it is a really shocking thought provoking piece of work,
its about war/religion/politics/economy there are 3 films about the subject matter and a new one later this year.
Plaid the party that supports the poor on 09:15 - May 19 with 1674 viewsfather_jack

the election has been and gone mun.

DRINK, FECK, GIRRRRLLSSS!

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 09:54 - May 19 with 1655 viewsperchrockjack

Killkennyy

My fenian chum

You have posted the most mundane nationalistic bile along with trampie for months and your pitiful narrow minded hate filled shuite has staggered all of us with a brain.

im assuming you re serious in what you post; I thought you were just jesting as I often do but to think as you do shows intellectual ignorance on a massive scale

Go back to fighting the old country s cause and save your indignation for Cromwell and the Plantation.

Its no wonder Ireland is /was so divided with attitudes like yours.

So in a word, gofeck yourself son .

End

*bad post*

This post has been edited by an administrator

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 09:54 - May 19 with 1655 viewsdickythorpe

Trampie - "The Plaid Piper"

What was that Steve Martin film? "Dead men dont vote Plaid"
Plaid the party that supports the poor on 10:03 - May 19 with 1645 viewsperchrockjack

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Theresa+May+Shoes&qpvt=Theresa+May+Shoes&qpv

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 10:10 - May 19 with 1641 viewsdgt73

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:59 - May 18 by Highjack

So if someone is out of work on benefits and can buy fags and alcohol, live rent free and go on a nice holiday every year and have all the free time in the world to do what they want. Which category would you put them in?

Or someone working 60 hours a week with a mortgage struggling to pay bills and can't afford luxuries?

That's a great post... Well done. Where I used to live in Swansea I know one particular person, who has done 1 weeks work in 25 hrs....but he still has a Decent home, car.....sat TV etc. what is poor and what is rich......?
[Post edited 19 May 2015 10:13]

Poll: Have Swansea got some of the most negative w@nkers following them

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 11:00 - May 19 with 1623 viewsperchrockjack

So if a family pays its bills, runs a car, has continental holidays, a few quid in the bank for rainy days, some pension provision they are rich?

I tell you, if people ,anyone believes that, they are on another planet

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 14:55 - May 19 with 1584 viewsskippyjack

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:59 - May 18 by Highjack

So if someone is out of work on benefits and can buy fags and alcohol, live rent free and go on a nice holiday every year and have all the free time in the world to do what they want. Which category would you put them in?

Or someone working 60 hours a week with a mortgage struggling to pay bills and can't afford luxuries?

The 'unlucky' category.. Which I guess I'm a part of.. Imagine Highjack.. You woke up with the early onset of dementia.. Unable to think 'clearly' and rationally to make correction decisions.. Not because they're thick.. They just haven't got the intelligence or ability to think beyond a certain 'boundary' because they're not fully developed like as you would consider 'normal'.. But I certainly disagree with this.. They haven't been educated in the correct manner.. They haven't been educated properly since the onset of Adolescence.. They haven't been structured correctly.. I know the exact reason why they're not structured correctly.. Because the Country is structured in a certain way for a reason.. They get certain benefits because the Govt know their system has let them down.. So they compensate by receiving certain benefits.. People are unaware of this so ridicule.. I've been let down by the system.. Much more than you think..

Some people just go through School, Leave, Go to College, get a part time job, go to University, Graduate, find a job, work and wonder why that alcoholic gets paid more than me.. Unaware. Except for a certain number of people who get it.. I disagree with some of it.. But for some individual cases I understand why they get the amounts they receive. It's not the World you think it is.. Everyone has different outlooks.. Many see things differently.. Some people see various things.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 17:13 - May 19 with 1544 viewswaynekerr55

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 10:10 - May 19 by dgt73

That's a great post... Well done. Where I used to live in Swansea I know one particular person, who has done 1 weeks work in 25 hrs....but he still has a Decent home, car.....sat TV etc. what is poor and what is rich......?

A weeks work in 25 hours? How did he do that, in a tardis?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 18:29 - May 19 with 1522 viewsdickythorpe

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 14:55 - May 19 by skippyjack

The 'unlucky' category.. Which I guess I'm a part of.. Imagine Highjack.. You woke up with the early onset of dementia.. Unable to think 'clearly' and rationally to make correction decisions.. Not because they're thick.. They just haven't got the intelligence or ability to think beyond a certain 'boundary' because they're not fully developed like as you would consider 'normal'.. But I certainly disagree with this.. They haven't been educated in the correct manner.. They haven't been educated properly since the onset of Adolescence.. They haven't been structured correctly.. I know the exact reason why they're not structured correctly.. Because the Country is structured in a certain way for a reason.. They get certain benefits because the Govt know their system has let them down.. So they compensate by receiving certain benefits.. People are unaware of this so ridicule.. I've been let down by the system.. Much more than you think..

Some people just go through School, Leave, Go to College, get a part time job, go to University, Graduate, find a job, work and wonder why that alcoholic gets paid more than me.. Unaware. Except for a certain number of people who get it.. I disagree with some of it.. But for some individual cases I understand why they get the amounts they receive. It's not the World you think it is.. Everyone has different outlooks.. Many see things differently.. Some people see various things.

Feck me you paint a depressing picture
Plaid the party that supports the poor on 18:32 - May 19 with 1517 viewsWarwickHunt

If he can do a week's work in 25 hours he deserves to be rich.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 18:33]
Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:12 - May 19 with 1488 viewsPrivate_Partz

And scrounges should be brought to book. No one can argue with that. The suggestion that the country is overrun with these people though is quite ridiculous. I hope the govt will use the same gusto in tracking these people down when they take on the Corporates and their tax avoidance. That is where he real savings will be made.

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:17 - May 19 with 1480 viewsKilkennyjack

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 09:54 - May 19 by perchrockjack

Killkennyy

My fenian chum

You have posted the most mundane nationalistic bile along with trampie for months and your pitiful narrow minded hate filled shuite has staggered all of us with a brain.

im assuming you re serious in what you post; I thought you were just jesting as I often do but to think as you do shows intellectual ignorance on a massive scale

Go back to fighting the old country s cause and save your indignation for Cromwell and the Plantation.

Its no wonder Ireland is /was so divided with attitudes like yours.

So in a word, gofeck yourself son .

End

*bad post*

This post has been edited by an administrator

You are not my chum - and simply stating that you have a brain does not make that a fact. I think you sound like a right divo to be honest...... A real funny guy in your own mind only. Happy to provide you with the feedback.

Beware of the Risen People

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:58 - May 19 with 1464 viewsperchrockjack

It's diva Kilkenny.

You want brain .... Ok then.

Plantation. Right or wrong.

United Ireland's, yes or no

Marty and Gerry freedom fighters or murdering scum.

Over to you, paddy me old mucker

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:30 - May 19 with 1443 viewstrampie

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 19:58 - May 19 by perchrockjack

It's diva Kilkenny.

You want brain .... Ok then.

Plantation. Right or wrong.

United Ireland's, yes or no

Marty and Gerry freedom fighters or murdering scum.

Over to you, paddy me old mucker

You have been very rude Perch to Kilkenny on this thread, your choice of words have been unacceptable and you are now asking him leading questions, no doubt in the hope of turning people against him due to the stance of the British State and the London media .

Why don't you answer your questions first and give reasons:-
[1] was the confiscation of Irish land by the English crown which was then given to immigrants acceptable ?

[2] Should a natural geographical area seen as been populated at one time by the same peoples be artificially divided into two ?

[3] Most people know that one mans freedom fighter is another mans terrorist, Gandhi and Mandela were seen as terrorists by the British State were they not, do you think Gandhi and Mandela were freedom fighters or terrorists ? then you can say if Marty and Gerry are ?, if you answer differently, you will need to explain why.

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:41 - May 19 with 1423 viewsperchrockjack

Rude? Grow a pair.

Don't get me really cross.

Your questions infer you believe in the United Ireland's that the ira and their apologists felt justified in butchering people.. Whatever history no excuse for that.

Ireland has a history and not one to be proud of.

Prince Charles is today dealing with the filth that blew his uncle to pieces .mart and Gerry have never apologised for killing British soldiers as an entity.
I ve seen more nationalism than you or kill including the Balkans and it ain't pretty yet you and kill seem to laud it.

You clearly are playiing twp and it's got to me so apologies .
When are you two getting hitched

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:54 - May 19 with 1407 viewstrampie

Plaid the party that supports the poor on 20:41 - May 19 by perchrockjack

Rude? Grow a pair.

Don't get me really cross.

Your questions infer you believe in the United Ireland's that the ira and their apologists felt justified in butchering people.. Whatever history no excuse for that.

Ireland has a history and not one to be proud of.

Prince Charles is today dealing with the filth that blew his uncle to pieces .mart and Gerry have never apologised for killing British soldiers as an entity.
I ve seen more nationalism than you or kill including the Balkans and it ain't pretty yet you and kill seem to laud it.

You clearly are playiing twp and it's got to me so apologies .
When are you two getting hitched

Its got to you, you say, oh dear.

Prince Charles is Colonel-in-Chief of the Para's isn't he ?, do you remember Bloody Sunday ?, that was the Para's wasn't it ?, didn't our current Prime Minister say it was wrong ?

You are letting yourself down the language and tone you are using towards Kilkenny, you should apologise, if your post is an apology as it is not that clear then all well and good as you say and I quote ''it's got to me so apologies''.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 20:56]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024