Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge 11:16 - May 2 with 3460 viewsSpiritofGregory

On the birth of their daughter.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:26 - May 2 with 1104 viewsrongould

Who's the daddy?
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:58 - May 2 with 1061 viewsjohncharles

Another mouth to spit on the common people.

Strong and stable my arse.

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 17:01 - May 2 with 1057 viewsJAPRANGERS

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:26 - May 2 by rongould

Who's the daddy?

who knows??
Probably, Cameron or John Terry
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 17:14 - May 2 with 1045 viewsDiscodroids

i reckon its either...

winston silcott
idris alba
adebayo akinfenwa
frederick lamont aka 'mandingo'
cass pennant
tom daley

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 17:15 - May 2 with 1043 viewsTheBlob

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 16:58 - May 2 by johncharles

Another mouth to spit on the common people.

Can lizards spit?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 18:17 - May 2 with 1009 viewsjohncharles

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 17:15 - May 2 by TheBlob

Can lizards spit?

It's all in the breeding.

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 18:31 - May 2 with 991 viewsFDC

Lol at simpering royalists. You deserve your servitude.
Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 18:48 - May 4 with 863 viewsjohncharles

It's Diana !!!!!!!!!
There goes my dinner

Login to get fewer ads

Congratulations to the Duke And Duchess of Cambridge on 19:01 - May 4 with 826 viewsWatford_Ranger

I kind of get the excitement of middle-aged women and raging homosexuals over this sort of thing. I guess it's equally sad in a way that we care so much about eleven blokes winning a football match.

Can't get my head round all the fapping today over what it's been named. Charlotte? So what?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024