Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mutch to C Palace on loan. 12:13 - Jan 21 with 32371 viewsSnipper

According to the transfer update on SSN.

With proper coaching, he'd probably rip it up there.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:13 - Jan 29 with 2127 viewsDANRANGER

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 12:49 - Jan 29 by R_from_afar

It's all going so well at QPR, isn't it?

I see the talk here of M'Vila: Can someone please tell me why we need another defensive midfielder? Is that really the priority?

Edit: What a stupid question I just asked! It's not about who we need, it's about Redknapp buying player after player after player in the vain hope that if we buy enough, one day, £500m and 75 players later, we might just stumble upon the next Gareth Bale.

Of course, buying players also keeps our chirpy media wh0re in the spotlight, boosting his brand and ego, plus it's easier than actually coaching people and in any case, it's not his money which is being thrown around like confetti. It's all more content for his next book, in any case.

It has got to the stage where I would trust almost anyone on this message board to do a better job than Redknapp. He's more of a saboteur than a manager. How much are Burnley, Leicester et al paying him?

RFA

agree also. As for the need for another defensive midfielder - if M'Vila does turn up and wants to show how good he can be then he (potentially) is head and shoulders above what we have. This is a big IF though and he hasn't played most of the season so how many weeks to get him fit with our fitness regime!!

My worry is that HR is putting a team together based on how good they were 5 years ago when he could be bothered to show an interest and things have moved on a bit since then.

I would also presume we will sign a striker also and a winger depending on Hoilett/Phillips leaving.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:18 - Jan 29 with 2094 viewssimmo

All this talk (again) of M'Vila.... I would love us to be looking at someone like Jack Cork. Brilliant ball playing holding midfielder, only doesn't make the Saints team cos they have Schneiderlin and Wanyama there. Currently out of contract in the summer so available for a reduced fee.

25, English, proven premier league experience.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:20 - Jan 29 with 2075 viewsR_from_afar

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:13 - Jan 29 by DANRANGER

agree also. As for the need for another defensive midfielder - if M'Vila does turn up and wants to show how good he can be then he (potentially) is head and shoulders above what we have. This is a big IF though and he hasn't played most of the season so how many weeks to get him fit with our fitness regime!!

My worry is that HR is putting a team together based on how good they were 5 years ago when he could be bothered to show an interest and things have moved on a bit since then.

I would also presume we will sign a striker also and a winger depending on Hoilett/Phillips leaving.

"He hasn't played most of the season..."
- If that isn't a reason to run a mile from him, I don't know what is!

"My worry is that HR is putting a team together based on how good they were 5 years ago when he could be bothered to show an interest and things have moved on a bit since then".
- Absolutely spot on, with the very occasional exception, like Charlie.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:36 - Jan 29 with 2002 viewsrobith

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:18 - Jan 29 by simmo

All this talk (again) of M'Vila.... I would love us to be looking at someone like Jack Cork. Brilliant ball playing holding midfielder, only doesn't make the Saints team cos they have Schneiderlin and Wanyama there. Currently out of contract in the summer so available for a reduced fee.

Big fan of Cork. He of course wouldn't get played cos he'd show Joey up by being able to, y'know, pass the ball
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:37 - Jan 29 with 1986 viewsrosseeles

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:36 - Jan 29 by robith

Big fan of Cork. He of course wouldn't get played cos he'd show Joey up by being able to, y'know, pass the ball

Hes also going to Swansea by the looks of it. + hes not 34. Plus he hasnt played for spurs
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:39 - Jan 29 with 1979 viewsJuzzie

It's official. Permanent transfer, 4 1/2 year deal.

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/jordon-mutch-transfer-crystal-palace-qpr-22340

He'll be their player of the season now.
[Post edited 29 Jan 2015 13:39]
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 1950 viewsrosseeles

Quote of the century

Mutch moves across the capital following a near six-month stay at Loftus Road

Near 6 month stay!! WOOOOOOOOOW
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 1949 viewsDANRANGER

great shout but way too logical and we don't appear to be looking to buy. Wasting money on loans is the way forward. Cork isn't a big enough name for HR and falls into the Jordan Mutch category of signing players to improve the club in the coming years not months. Too long term.
Login to get fewer ads

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:46 - Jan 29 with 1915 viewsqueensparker

Odd one, and suggests to me that we're starting to need the cash.

I wonder if we made a profit on him?
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:46 - Jan 29 with 1911 viewsDiscodroids

yep ust confirmed on radio 5.

well done to all concerned At basket case QPR. you must be very proud.

looking forward to yet another battle weary ABC warrior coming in before monday.

utter , utter shite.

set the dial to cu'nt. Bondy.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:49 - Jan 29 with 1895 viewsballbag

Looks like he's been hitting Chicken Cottage on his days off.

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:50 - Jan 29 with 1883 viewsGloucs_R

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:49 - Jan 29 by ballbag

Looks like he's been hitting Chicken Cottage on his days off.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:52 - Jan 29 with 1861 viewskarlski

yet another sad indictment of the way our club is being run.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:53 - Jan 29 with 1858 views08olesen

What a joke. If it is M'villa to come in, he is gonna have to really perform to get TF and co out of this one. Even if he had not been playing well, he could have been a great asset in both the championship and the premier league. This is a hard one to work out.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:55 - Jan 29 with 1835 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:42 - Jan 29 by rosseeles

Quote of the century

Mutch moves across the capital following a near six-month stay at Loftus Road

Near 6 month stay!! WOOOOOOOOOW

"Near six-month stay".

Ya, that's a beaut of a phrase.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 13:57 - Jan 29 with 1825 viewsrbsranger

Just re-read Clive's post when we signed him... http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/35623/qpr-continue-

Am hopping mad about this. I know we have not seen anything from him so far but he has been injured and not in the team much. Nothing has changed since he was a young and promising acquisition over the summer with Premier League pedigree to boot. I am so sick of this bloody manager and Mr. "please pull my pants down" Fernandes. Last few days I have been thinking about where it all went wrong and I think it was the week we bought Barton/ SWP/ Ferdinand when we first went back up. Would have been better to go straight back down that year and then build the club on some sort of foundations. Instead TF has been throwing more good money after bad in order to keep us afloat competitively and we have lost our whole soul.
Those interviews with Fernandes last week were classic Fernandes BS...
I really do hate football sometimes
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:01 - Jan 29 with 1804 viewspaulparker

Excellent shout on Jack cork,
good young player, can play a holding role and across the whole midfield , would be an excellent piece of business if we sold mutch and got him cut price

Unfortunately he is going to Swansea

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:51 - Jan 29 with 1705 views00calben

I'm fking livid.

That's just about done it for me. This transfer represents everything the Club represents now. Horrible, odious people running what is now a horrible, odious Club.

Certainly not the Club I grew up loving so I have no guilt in turning my back on them.

Previously I admired anyone still going to away games, however now it's got to the point where it's just pure stupidity. Must have something better to do with a Saturday than travel the country to support a Club run by the loathsome Redknapp, and the biggest moron of them all, Fernandes. Fck them, they don't give 2 sh*ts about you.
Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:54 - Jan 29 with 1687 viewsDiscodroids

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 14:51 - Jan 29 by 00calben

I'm fking livid.

That's just about done it for me. This transfer represents everything the Club represents now. Horrible, odious people running what is now a horrible, odious Club.

Certainly not the Club I grew up loving so I have no guilt in turning my back on them.

Previously I admired anyone still going to away games, however now it's got to the point where it's just pure stupidity. Must have something better to do with a Saturday than travel the country to support a Club run by the loathsome Redknapp, and the biggest moron of them all, Fernandes. Fck them, they don't give 2 sh*ts about you.

fuc kin brilliant post. well said that man.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:06 - Jan 29 with 1658 viewspaulparker

I'm fking livid.

That's how I feel fella
ever since we got rid of Warnock (cowardly IMHO) we have lost our soul season after season, apart from maybe Hill & Austin i cannot connect to that current mob who wear our shirt or those who represent us at board & management level
i seriously despise Redknapp , oh how we laughed when other clubs fans warned us that every club bar spurs he bankrupts , well we aint laughing now

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Mutch to C Palace on loan. on 15:35 - Jan 29 with 1624 viewsRangersw12

I'm fking livid.

Totally agree fella
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024