Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days 17:14 - Jan 4 with 3226 viewsYorkRanger

Harry's excuse, but what excuse did Ferdinand, Onuoha, Trarore, Mutch, Hoilett and Phillips have.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:14 - Jan 4 with 2664 viewsTacticalR

Forgotten how to play football.

Air hostess clique

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:16 - Jan 4 with 2643 viewsdaveB

I thought Phillips played ok, put in two superb crosses and looked interested, the rest were a joke
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 17:17]
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:17 - Jan 4 with 2621 viewsQPRDEL

Why did he not mention any of these concerns in his pre match interviews.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:18 - Jan 4 with 2615 viewsstowmarketrange

All four games were in London,including 3 at home.Tell that to Swansea who had to travel to Liverpool,London and then an away game yesterday.The only thing tired and lethargic is his poor excuses for another shit performance.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:28 - Jan 4 with 2570 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:18 - Jan 4 by stowmarketrange

All four games were in London,including 3 at home.Tell that to Swansea who had to travel to Liverpool,London and then an away game yesterday.The only thing tired and lethargic is his poor excuses for another shit performance.

That's a very good point.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:31 - Jan 4 with 2540 viewspaulparker

There is no excuses, every team as played the same
fecking clueless from top to bottom we are a shambles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:41 - Jan 4 with 2461 viewsRanger78

Absolutely embarrassing that he comes out with that rubbish. Sluggish and lethargic best describes his attitude

The team played just like his body language and facial expressions in that interview....... He is clearly not interested!!

His uninspiring attitude and arrogant customary shrug of his shoulders clearly rubs off onto the team.

Just imagine what his team talks must be like
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 17:42]
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 18:02 - Jan 4 with 2388 viewsHarbour

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:41 - Jan 4 by Ranger78

Absolutely embarrassing that he comes out with that rubbish. Sluggish and lethargic best describes his attitude

The team played just like his body language and facial expressions in that interview....... He is clearly not interested!!

His uninspiring attitude and arrogant customary shrug of his shoulders clearly rubs off onto the team.

Just imagine what his team talks must be like
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 17:42]

More concerning was HR answers to questions about yhe window loans only and none in the pipeline..says he needs players in but seems to think we will not get any...all very negative from the manager
Login to get fewer ads

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 18:10 - Jan 4 with 2349 viewsMark1

He's only here for the money and he couldn't give a toss,body language says it all.

Pension him and his cronies off.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 18:39 - Jan 4 with 2264 viewsDiscodroids

two years in charge.this is his squad.his buys.his players.his coaching staff.his methods.his stench.

and after two years the best he can come with, the very best , is the likes of THIS???... this squad of fecund patchwork quilt bubonic plague carrying fleas?

tell me harold, wheres my marker ??, is it here today ??... show me my line... surely this is it... the edge?... surely , the end..no?....

....then tell me.....................................................what is ??....
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 18:44]

A Number One.

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 18:45 - Jan 4 with 2224 viewskysersosaqpr

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 18:39 - Jan 4 by Discodroids

two years in charge.this is his squad.his buys.his players.his coaching staff.his methods.his stench.

and after two years the best he can come with, the very best , is the likes of THIS???... this squad of fecund patchwork quilt bubonic plague carrying fleas?

tell me harold, wheres my marker ??, is it here today ??... show me my line... surely this is it... the edge?... surely , the end..no?....

....then tell me.....................................................what is ??....
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 18:44]

Stop sitting on the fence

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist.

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 19:11 - Jan 4 with 2117 viewsHollowayRanger

footballs meant to be about the 25 players these days not just the first 11

like harry moans we aint got 25 /22 COUNTING JUST OUTFIELD PLAYERS

Traore DREAMER
Caulker
Ferdinand RETIRED
Hill
Yun Suk-young
Isla
Onuoha
Dunne

.Phillips CONFIDENCE 0
Barton
Fer
Wright-Phillips JOKE
Mutch CONFIDENCE 0
Faurlin CRIPPLED
Kranjcar LACKS MOBILITY
Henry
Hoilett CONFIDENCE 0
Taarabt MISSING
Sandro .INJURED +

Austin
Vargas
Zamora KNACKERED

THERES ONLY 9 OR 10 THAT DONT INSTANTLY MAKE YOU WORRY!!!!

that's down to you HARRY!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 19:37 - Jan 4 with 2060 viewsoldmeadoniansR

I was at today's game and none of it really made sense. Why not play the youngsters and also Rans and accept an honourable defeat. Instead it was halfway house. Austin played but then the big gun that is Zamora came on for the second half. It is a sad indictment of our team that Zamora actually outshone many of our players but and even I have noticed this if you double up on him with a man in front and a man behind our hoofball tactic no# 2 from Rednapp does not work.
I hate slating players but today have no choice. Troare useless. Hoilett unbelievable poor. Mutch incredibly disappointing. Phillips up front = complete waste of time. Phillips wide has potential. McCarthy poor at one stage he seemed to go for a ball with his arms by his sides. The one bright spot was Vargas who looks a different class to the rest.
Where do we go from here? I honestly believe we are the worst side in this division. We don't have the worst players but we are the worst side. I'm sorry but ultimately that is Harry!s fault.

Varg
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 21:05 - Jan 4 with 1938 viewsWilloW4

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 17:16 - Jan 4 by daveB

I thought Phillips played ok, put in two superb crosses and looked interested, the rest were a joke
[Post edited 4 Jan 2015 17:17]

As a team we looked bored, lazy and completely not bothered, that is down to the coaching and management surely.!!??!
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 22:33 - Jan 4 with 1829 viewsLowerloftLad

Clear reason we lost i can see it you can see it Harry really can see it ........ Remy .....missed remy really missed the remy pace ..... I'm sure i can use the remy card one more time

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:13 - Jan 5 with 1626 viewssimmo

Haven't Sheff Utd played about 10 more games than us already this season? A capital one cup run plus a League 1 schedule.

It's a piss poor excuse.
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 9:47]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:37 - Jan 5 with 1602 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Awwwwww the ppor little mites. They have had to do 4 times an hour and half's work in the last 10 days. It makes my fcuking blood boil when we hear about how much fitter and stronger modern day footballers are. Then hear the moans about having to play 2 games in a week!
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:45 - Jan 5 with 1587 viewsNorthernr

We've played 22 times this season and had three seperate fortnights off for international breaks. Sheffield United played for the 33rd time yesterday and don't get the international weeks off.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:55 - Jan 5 with 1550 viewsDWQPR

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:45 - Jan 5 by Northernr

We've played 22 times this season and had three seperate fortnights off for international breaks. Sheffield United played for the 33rd time yesterday and don't get the international weeks off.

Stick that in your next set of programme notes Clive. For me it just shows that fitness wise Rangers are very poor and again I put that down to the management. One and a half hours of training five days a week for me doesn't do it in this day and age. Potochino at Spuds has his players doing double shifts, this has long since been the case on the continent where players do seem fitter and also more skilful. I suspect that there is more than one manager in the PL who do the double sessions training regime, but with Redknapp this will never happen, forget about fitness, forget about player development, if it doesn't work then get your address book out and ask the chairman for a few extra quid.

And what angers me most about this conman is his continued excuses, the latest being that he needs a miracle to sign a forward in January. Firstly the players he needed should have been identified in the summer and secondly if it still meant a striker in January then these players should have been earmarked in November and the relevant clubs contacted. Plenty of decent players in the championship that we could get, just means scouting around a bit and doing a bit of extra work, but not for 'Arry, couldn't even be bothered to try and instil 3-5-2 after he saw it in the bloody world cup, had to get Hoddle in, and then he dumps the formation after three bloody games. Yet Hoddle remains! Last year he got McLaren in, probably because he couldn't be @rsed to take proper training sessions. The bloke is bad news for the club and the sooner that he goes the better.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:59 - Jan 5 with 1539 viewsHulaHoop

I'm a season ticket holder, but refused to pay to watch that yesterday, as like Holloway always said, we're like a bad tea bag... Never in the cup long enough!

It seemed so obvious that HR had told them to make sure we lose it (perhaps not 0-3!), not that he'll never admit it... I agree the league is the priority, but at least put in a shift!!
Even on the radio they were saying Mark Clattenberg was telling our defenders to stop time wasting at 0-2 & hurry up taking our free kicks!!! I mean WTF?!!!

* I still like HR, but the day McClaren went, was probably the WORST thing to happen to this club in recent times... Hoddle doesn't seem a patch on McClaren!
[Post edited 5 Jan 2015 10:02]
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:00 - Jan 5 with 1535 viewsBrightonhoop

Mentally poor too. All games were in London, 3 at home, with a 2000 mile round trip away to Arsenal ffs. Remember Trevor Sinclair clocking air miles for his squad place with England over 36 hour or so?
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 1533 viewsdaveB

The players did look sluggish though, most of them have hardly played over christmas so no real reason to play like that other than its the cup so players seem to automatically drop their performance levels and our ones are not good enough to do that and still win matches.
Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:01 - Jan 5 with 1532 viewsSomersetHoops

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 09:55 - Jan 5 by DWQPR

Stick that in your next set of programme notes Clive. For me it just shows that fitness wise Rangers are very poor and again I put that down to the management. One and a half hours of training five days a week for me doesn't do it in this day and age. Potochino at Spuds has his players doing double shifts, this has long since been the case on the continent where players do seem fitter and also more skilful. I suspect that there is more than one manager in the PL who do the double sessions training regime, but with Redknapp this will never happen, forget about fitness, forget about player development, if it doesn't work then get your address book out and ask the chairman for a few extra quid.

And what angers me most about this conman is his continued excuses, the latest being that he needs a miracle to sign a forward in January. Firstly the players he needed should have been identified in the summer and secondly if it still meant a striker in January then these players should have been earmarked in November and the relevant clubs contacted. Plenty of decent players in the championship that we could get, just means scouting around a bit and doing a bit of extra work, but not for 'Arry, couldn't even be bothered to try and instil 3-5-2 after he saw it in the bloody world cup, had to get Hoddle in, and then he dumps the formation after three bloody games. Yet Hoddle remains! Last year he got McLaren in, probably because he couldn't be @rsed to take proper training sessions. The bloke is bad news for the club and the sooner that he goes the better.

Right On!

Who's Next?

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:03 - Jan 5 with 1516 viewssimmo

At least he's stopped blaming the Irish pre season with 12 players. That one was getting tedious.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:06 - Jan 5 with 1503 viewsNorthernr

Sluggish and lethargic, 4 games in ten days on 10:03 - Jan 5 by simmo

At least he's stopped blaming the Irish pre season with 12 players. That one was getting tedious.

yes particularly as you could prove it wasn't true by referring to the club's official website.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024