Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears 08:54 - Sep 13 with 8281 viewsKonk

In W12, the crowds are gathering, there’s a buzz of expectation in the air. Those old enough to remember the long-anticipated visits of Matthews, Finney, Greaves or Haynes will recognise the palpable sense of excitement as the wait is almost over.

Unfortunately I’ll be a couple of miles away watching Dimitar Berbatov wander around the Craven Cottage centre circle, miming a man engaged in an epic strop, but I would dearly love to be at Loftus Road to witness the phenomenal talent and finesse of the Blyth Beanpole, the Blyth Barrier, the Great Wall of Blyth, the man known simply as Big Dan Burn. Don’t forget to get there early to watch him warming-up and to give yourself a chance of bagging the future England captain’s autograph for the grandkids. I'm putting £3 on a clean sheet for Blues. Lump on. Fill your boots. None shall pass.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:00 - Sep 13 with 5984 viewsHayesender

What?????

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:02 - Sep 13 with 5976 viewsPommyhoop

AJ will beat him from a standing start ,hang in the air snd direct a bullet header in the top right hand corner.From a cross from SWP..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:04 - Sep 13 with 5966 viewsMytch_QPR

There will be a few Brummie accents around West London on Saturday. Will Dan 'The Leg End' Burn be able to cope with Adel's step overs?
(more to the point: will Adel get a game?)

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:09 - Sep 13 with 5947 viewsPommyhoop

That reminds me ,got to sort out my Fantasy team .Sturridge might be injured. Remy get your boots on son ,your in...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:39 - Sep 13 with 5879 viewsTheBlob

Crash and Burn more like.Never send a kid to do a man's job,he could be mentally scarred for life.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 10:53 - Sep 13 with 5740 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 09:39 - Sep 13 by TheBlob

Crash and Burn more like.Never send a kid to do a man's job,he could be mentally scarred for life.

On the contrary, Blob. You’ll be shaking your head when you see what this boy can do. He’s unbreachable. I can see the headlines now:

THE TOWERING IN-FORM-BURNO

QPR’S PROMOTION CHARGE HALTED BY THE COLOSSUS OF BLYTH

BURN, BABY, BURN, BIG DAN’S ON FIRE

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 11:07 - Sep 13 with 5698 viewsJonDoeman

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 10:53 - Sep 13 by Konk

On the contrary, Blob. You’ll be shaking your head when you see what this boy can do. He’s unbreachable. I can see the headlines now:

BDB has had a result , AJ isn't fit, and he might have a lame donkey to dominate!!!!

It Is What It Is !!

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 11:53 - Sep 13 with 5605 viewsadhoc_qpr

Surely the big question is - will Jol start with Berba, Bent, Taraabt and Ruiz in potentially the laziest forward line the prem has ever seen?
Login to get fewer ads

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:09 - Sep 13 with 5552 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 11:53 - Sep 13 by adhoc_qpr

Surely the big question is - will Jol start with Berba, Bent, Taraabt and Ruiz in potentially the laziest forward line the prem has ever seen?

Berba seems to play defensive midfield these days. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him playing sweeper tomorrow. Or having a go in goal.

Zamora might bully Young Big Dan Burn - I hope he doesn't allow himself to get pushed around. Be strong, Dan. Be strong.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:22 - Sep 13 with 5527 viewsTacticalR

Konk, it's time to forget your dreams of discussions of European philosophy in the bookshop with Berba and get yerself down to Loftus Road to watch Big Dan. You know you want to.

Air hostess clique

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:25 - Sep 13 with 5514 viewsadhoc_qpr

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:09 - Sep 13 by Konk

Berba seems to play defensive midfield these days. In fact, I wouldn’t be surprised to see him playing sweeper tomorrow. Or having a go in goal.

Zamora might bully Young Big Dan Burn - I hope he doesn't allow himself to get pushed around. Be strong, Dan. Be strong.

Zamora couldn't bully a new born kitten these days...

I'd love to see Berba playing sweeper!
Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:32 - Sep 13 with 5484 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:22 - Sep 13 by TacticalR

Konk, it's time to forget your dreams of discussions of European philosophy in the bookshop with Berba and get yerself down to Loftus Road to watch Big Dan. You know you want to.

I would love to see BDB, but the desire to watch Berbatov flapping his arms about in our centre-circle is just too strong. I'll sit up for the Football league show highlights.

I’m going to try and get this one going tomorrow. Listen out for it on MOTD or when we’re on the telly at Saints in a few weeks. It’s to the tune of the Fame theme song. It’s gonna be mega.

Remember his name (Dan!)
His boots are made of black leather
He’s the colossus of Blyth (Blyth!)
I feel it coming together
People will see him and cry (Dan!)
He’s gonna make it to Wembley
Lift up the cup, boss the game (Dan!)
He’s gonna captain his country
Baby, remember his name
Bigdanburn, Bigdanburn, Bigdanburn, Bigdanburn,

I think we can agree this is easily the best football song ever. And not at all camp.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:58 - Sep 13 with 5405 viewsTacticalR

Surely a Fulham anthem for years to come?

Berba's hand flapping is probably a sophisticated part of the European game that we are too simple to interpret.

Air hostess clique

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:00 - Sep 13 with 5403 viewshoof_hearted

We care about you Konk. Come out of the closet. You know you where you want to be on Saturday so be true to yourself. Just come out and tell the world you're an R. Shout it loud and proud. It's acceptable in this day and age.

Tell your mum first as she'll be more understanding and then she can tell your dad. Best not let them find out the hard way, by overhearing intimate conversations about Clint being great at the back and Zamora being solid in the box.

PRIDE
Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:10 - Sep 13 with 5372 viewstoboboly

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 12:32 - Sep 13 by Konk

I would love to see BDB, but the desire to watch Berbatov flapping his arms about in our centre-circle is just too strong. I'll sit up for the Football league show highlights.

I’m going to try and get this one going tomorrow. Listen out for it on MOTD or when we’re on the telly at Saints in a few weeks. It’s to the tune of the Fame theme song. It’s gonna be mega.

Remember his name (Dan!)
His boots are made of black leather
He’s the colossus of Blyth (Blyth!)
I feel it coming together
People will see him and cry (Dan!)
He’s gonna make it to Wembley
Lift up the cup, boss the game (Dan!)
He’s gonna captain his country
Baby, remember his name

I think we can agree this is easily the best football song ever. And not at all camp.

I now hope that we sign Dan Burn purely to sing this

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:28 - Sep 13 with 5325 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:00 - Sep 13 by hoof_hearted

We care about you Konk. Come out of the closet. You know you where you want to be on Saturday so be true to yourself. Just come out and tell the world you're an R. Shout it loud and proud. It's acceptable in this day and age.

Tell your mum first as she'll be more understanding and then she can tell your dad. Best not let them find out the hard way, by overhearing intimate conversations about Clint being great at the back and Zamora being solid in the box.

PRIDE

It’s not an R thing — it’s purely excitement about seeing BDB kick a football for the first time. I feel like a kid again and I’m not even going to the game. That’s what Dan’s doing for English football. If I were going to the match, then I’d spend the afternoon in the front row of the School End Upper, holding up a handmade poster featuring a picture of Dan scoring the winner against Brentford at Wembley (to inspire him when he came up for corners) and the words:

B I G DA N B URN

ENGLANDSNUMBER6

I'm gonna glue some glitter onto it too. Make it special, like. I have shamelessly nicked the banner idea from Chelsea. COYW. COBDB.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 13:30]

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:30 - Sep 13 with 5314 viewsisawqpratwcity

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:28 - Sep 13 by Konk

It’s not an R thing — it’s purely excitement about seeing BDB kick a football for the first time. I feel like a kid again and I’m not even going to the game. That’s what Dan’s doing for English football. If I were going to the match, then I’d spend the afternoon in the front row of the School End Upper, holding up a handmade poster featuring a picture of Dan scoring the winner against Brentford at Wembley (to inspire him when he came up for corners) and the words:

B I G DA N B URN

ENGLANDSNUMBER6

I'm gonna glue some glitter onto it too. Make it special, like. I have shamelessly nicked the banner idea from Chelsea. COYW. COBDB.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 13:30]

Glitter? Oh, dear.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:37 - Sep 13 with 5290 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:30 - Sep 13 by isawqpratwcity

Glitter? Oh, dear.

What the fu ck’s wrong with glitter? There's not a piece of art in the world that couldn't be improved with some copydex glue and a generous sprinkling of glitter. And that's the truth.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:40 - Sep 13 with 5281 viewstoboboly

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 13:37 - Sep 13 by Konk

What the fu ck’s wrong with glitter? There's not a piece of art in the world that couldn't be improved with some copydex glue and a generous sprinkling of glitter. And that's the truth.

And pasta, adds gravitas.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 14:48 - Sep 13 with 5175 viewsJeff

No bigger than A4 size though, Art needs to be portable and difficult to read these days.

i hope that you also fail to prepare for the poster, so it looks like this:

BIG DAN BUR
---------------N
[Post edited 13 Sep 2013 14:48]

Can we not knock it?

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 14:48 - Sep 13 with 5163 viewsderbyhoop

Nurse - he's been drinking again.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 14:52 - Sep 13 with 5149 viewsTheBlob

Konk,I've seen cheese turn quicker than Dan.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 15:01 - Sep 13 with 5131 viewsKonk

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 14:52 - Sep 13 by TheBlob

Konk,I've seen cheese turn quicker than Dan.

I say you're bluffing. I say you've never seen him turn. I say he turns like a pint of milk left out in the sun...in Bahrain (to continue the dairy theme).

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 15:06 - Sep 13 with 5122 viewsSonofNorfolt

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 15:01 - Sep 13 by Konk

I say you're bluffing. I say you've never seen him turn. I say he turns like a pint of milk left out in the sun...in Bahrain (to continue the dairy theme).

During a WC finals year? (I know it's in Qatar, but poetic licence and all that)
Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 17:53 - Sep 13 with 4974 viewsFredManRave

Rampant giddiness and pant-wetting hysteria in W12 as the arrival nears on 10:53 - Sep 13 by Konk

BOUNCING BOBBY'S A DAN BUSTER

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024