Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ayew signing imminent ? 18:03 - Jan 28 with 63257 viewsicecoldjack

Amazing how Carlos seems to have a similar taste in players to our DOF . Could just be rumour of course but there are rumblings that the Ayew deal is close to completion .

If he signed where does Carlos play him ? I'd also like to know how he fits Bony,Ayew,Tammy and Sanches into the team or who gets left out .

IMO if we signed Ayew it wouldn't be so bad as long as it's a loan deal.
Thoughts ?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:48 - Feb 1 with 2962 viewsJango

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:38 - Feb 1 by icecoldjack

Totally different players fella, it's not that scotty is 5 times the player just that he suits being a big fish in a small pond , one has touch and technique and the other was a flat track bully and runner that is made for the big team in Scotland, we all knew scotty would tear them a new one up there, i bet Routs would score plenty too in his pomp.

I thought Scotty was awesome for us, he should have stayed and been incredible under Laudrup but at the top level Routs has played a higher standard for longer and there is a reason for that, Sinclair while awesome couldn't trap a bag of cement .

Totally different types of player .

People keep saying he’s played at the top all his career which is not true. Over half his games for palace were in the championship, his spells at QPR, Cardiff and Newcastle were also in the championship. Although he’s had a few spells with other teams in the prem he only played 5 times for spurs, twice for villa and a handful of times for Pompey on loan. Before coming here he never really cut it in the prem. and as I said, apart from a half decent 12/18 months under laudrup he’s been well below premiership standard.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 05:01 - Feb 2 with 2877 viewsicecoldjack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:48 - Feb 1 by Jango

People keep saying he’s played at the top all his career which is not true. Over half his games for palace were in the championship, his spells at QPR, Cardiff and Newcastle were also in the championship. Although he’s had a few spells with other teams in the prem he only played 5 times for spurs, twice for villa and a handful of times for Pompey on loan. Before coming here he never really cut it in the prem. and as I said, apart from a half decent 12/18 months under laudrup he’s been well below premiership standard.

But he still played at a higher level for longer than Scott Sinclair .

Anyway, i think we agree his best days are now over and it's a shame that the club can't recruit replacements before and not after players get over the hill !
Ayew signing imminent ? on 07:53 - Feb 2 with 2830 viewsItchySphincter

Ayew signing imminent ? on 14:34 - Feb 1 by icecoldjack

Well I thought it a valid point that there may be something in the reason for Ayew returning to us other than just his ability, for example an outstanding payment or early return on a loan etc. Jasper T cleared that up last night by digging in to the company house files .

The financial experts seem at odds on this topic so a layman will certainly be . Though I think Jasper T clarified it for me .

As for the res and his invisible qoute last night from Carlos. Only he knows ! Swanzay and myself asked for the direct words but they never turned up, I'm sure they will but not when he said so .

As for Lisa if she feels I over stepped the mark in sarcastic comments and took offense I sincerely apologize, Though in fairness to her she can look after herself no problem and gives as good as she gets, as it should be too !

She certainly doesn't need a group of men to do the opposite of what feminists want and jump to her defense and by doing so not treat her with the equality she deserves .

As for the financial dealings of the swans it's clear there is a pattern of 're signing players and the reasons may be purely down to poor scouting as suggested . Knowing the yanks Though, it's not a stupid thing to suggest they will do almost anything to save a pound regardless of if it's in the best football interest of the swans or not .

Oh the irony.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 15:45 - Feb 2 with 2739 viewsSwanseaman

Andre Ayew, scored 12 goals for us in 35 games. If Carlos can give him the same confidence boast he has given his brother and other Swans players, plus the 2 Ayews playing together, it could turn out to be a good signing.

The only problems is how injury free or not he is at the moment. The best thing is that age wise he's at his prime only just turned 28. A proven goal scorer, with another 12 goals for West Ham in 50 games, he could definitely grab us some extra goals.

The Bony and Sanches signings I thought were going to be really good but didn't start off that well. So I can only say with Andre that he has good potential.

Poll: Would you have Jenkins back if he found wealthy oil sheikhs to buy out the Yanks

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:50 - Feb 2 with 2664 viewsmidswan

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:48 - Feb 1 by Jango

And yet he is the Swans player with the most Prem games under his belt and overall i think, it will be a while before that is surpassed.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:28 - Feb 2 with 2630 viewstrampie

A Ayew was top draw when he was with us first time around, passion, commitment skill and lots of goals.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:38 - Feb 4 with 2527 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 23:58 - Jan 31 by JackSomething

So to avoid admitting you were wrong (or at the least that someone else was right), you have resorted to claiming falsified documents have been filed with Companies House?

Learn when to quit and at least preserve some dignity.

To make this post at least somewhat football related, I like Andre and if he helps keep us up then he'll have been an adequate signing. However, there's no getting away from the fact that his signing shows how bereft of scouting/ideas we are. We've paid almost as much as we sold him for, despite him flopping at West Ham and being 18 months older and with likely little resale value. These last two transfer windows have been just terrible.

Let me see if I can make this clearer for you, Something. No one on here has any idea, in fact, of the financial details of anything in football, unless it has been exposed by Football Leaks. That includes Lisa and I.

She posts about this stuff all the time with a self-righteous air of being some well-informed ITK character, and refutes news stories with just as much "fact" behind them as her own. The Sanches loan fee is a great example of this.

I asked her to confirm, I never said she was wrong. She responded with something everyone has known for years, and has been reported on many times over. She has no more inside knowledge than anyone else with an internet connection, yet she so often acts as if she does. That was the point.

And as for "dignity" re-read the posts and see who resorted to insults and name-calling, from the beginning, and who didn't. "Thicko", "moron", "stupid", etc. and far worse - all from Queen Lisa. And she has the nerve and lack of self-awareness to say I was "bullying" her. I've still got my dignity, can't say the same about her though.

But, out of principle, if you think it's beyond our 'brain' trust or some major bank to falsify documents for their gain, I'd say you or anyone else is more than a tad bit naive.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:45 - Feb 4 with 2509 viewsperchrockjack

But the greatest poster ever seen on this forum.

Not my words

Something...you need,like the rest of this mob on here ,that nobody really has as much knowledge as they believe nor give the impression they do.

Lisa is as patronising as Clasie and I'm not surprised they ve teamed up together to help our club

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Login to get fewer ads

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 2507 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 21:59 - Jan 31 by Neath_Jack

No, the thing is, all you lot in here are having a go at her because she's made you all to look silly on various subjects over the years. And you just cannot take that from a woman, so you think referring to her being on a period or sticking vibrators in her, reasserts your manliness.

Right, Neefie. You love and respect women. You precious white knight you.

As a matter of fact, so do I. But when they act like self-righteous bbitchhes, like Lisa does so often, I don't have a problem with telling them. Women actually like that, you know, a man acting like a man and not some desperate "little boy".

You can stick to stalking me on an online forum and being stuck up Lisa's ass, metaphorically speaking of course, or you go can grow a pair, be a man, and venture out into the real world and talk to real women. Try my advice, you'll find it works.

Good luck, Neefie.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:48 - Feb 4 with 2507 viewsNeath_Jack

Haha look at Icey the VILE female bully, sneaking about up arrowing anyone posting against Lisa.

You horrible c*nt.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:53 - Feb 4 with 2471 viewsE20Jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:48 - Feb 4 by Nirvana

As a matter of fact, so do I. But when they act like self-righteous bbitchhes, like Lisa does so often, I don't have a problem with telling them. Women actually like that, you know, a man acting like a man and not some desperate "little boy".

You can stick to stalking me on an online forum and being stuck up Lisa's ass, metaphorically speaking of course, or you go can grow a pair, be a man, and venture out into the real world and talk to real women. Try my advice, you'll find it works.

Good luck, Neefie.

What a vile thing to say.

Lisa got the wrong end of the stick in a comversation with me today but would never dream of saying such things, simoly befause they are not even remotely accurate.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:58 - Feb 4 with 2455 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:45 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

But the greatest poster ever seen on this forum.

Not my words

Something...you need,like the rest of this mob on here ,that nobody really has as much knowledge as they believe nor give the impression they do.

Lisa is as patronising as Clasie and I'm not surprised they ve teamed up together to help our club

'Innit', Perch?

Lisa knows all.

Except when she doesn't. Just don't tell her that, or you're a "vile bully".

Can't say I've ever had a problem with ECB personally, but it is strange two people who post so little about football are the ones lined up to 'save' our club.

If they do it, kudos to them.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:03 - Feb 4 with 2435 viewsperchrockjack

Made look silly.

What a ludicrous statement ,one of the greatest faux .

From where I'm sitting ,Lisa posts are arse cringing pseudo intellectual tommy rot which clearly impresses the impressionable

Nothing the matter with being patronising per se especially when you know you're smarter and only person that knows that is you

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:04 - Feb 4 with 2427 viewsexiledclaseboy

What did I do to get drawn into this nonsense? Ah yes. Perch. He hates me again now. I forgot.

Poll: Tory leader

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:05 - Feb 4 with 2418 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:03 - Feb 4 by perchrockjack

Made look silly.

What a ludicrous statement ,one of the greatest faux .

From where I'm sitting ,Lisa posts are arse cringing pseudo intellectual tommy rot which clearly impresses the impressionable

Nothing the matter with being patronising per se especially when you know you're smarter and only person that knows that is you

My three year old Staffordshire Terrier is smarter than you ffs.

Roll over and get your belly tickled, by of the other dullards who've been put to the sword by our greatest ever poster.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:08 - Feb 4 with 2413 viewsjack247

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:58 - Feb 4 by Nirvana

'Innit', Perch?

Lisa knows all.

Except when she doesn't. Just don't tell her that, or you're a "vile bully".

Can't say I've ever had a problem with ECB personally, but it is strange two people who post so little about football are the ones lined up to 'save' our club.

If they do it, kudos to them.

To be fair, although Lisa doesn’t often post much about football, when she does it’s very insightful. I’d rather that than the kind of poster who bangs on day after day, but most of it is drivel.

I’d guess the supporters trust were looking for people with business, legal or financial expertise rather than people who could scout a good left back. Reasonably enough really.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:09 - Feb 4 with 2410 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:08 - Feb 4 by jack247

To be fair, although Lisa doesn’t often post much about football, when she does it’s very insightful. I’d rather that than the kind of poster who bangs on day after day, but most of it is drivel.

I’d guess the supporters trust were looking for people with business, legal or financial expertise rather than people who could scout a good left back. Reasonably enough really.

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:11 - Feb 4 with 2396 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:08 - Feb 4 by jack247

Like "tiny cock" res you mean?
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:13 - Feb 4 with 2387 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:05 - Feb 4 by Neath_Jack

My three year old Staffordshire Terrier is smarter than you ffs.

Roll over and get your belly tickled, by of the other dullards who've been put to the sword by our greatest ever poster.

You need a girlfriend.

Or a cold shower.

Go outside and talk to real women, Neefie.

I've given you the advice for when you try it.

Good luck.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:22 - Feb 4 with 2369 viewsjack247

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:11 - Feb 4 by Nirvana

Like "tiny cock" res you mean?

Not digging out anyone in particular, it’s not my thing. That was a general observation.

I probably disagree with Res as much as I disagree with anyone. His posts are well thought out though and whether you agree with what he says or not, he does know his football.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:25 - Feb 4 with 2358 viewslondonlisa2001

Ayew signing imminent ? on 17:48 - Feb 4 by Nirvana

Good luck, Neefie.

I'm not remotely interested in being drawn into another conversation with you but I will say one thing.

If you believe for just one second that women believe that someone calling them a self-righteous bitch because they have showed them to be incorrect about something, is in any way a man acting like a man, you are deeply mistaken.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 2335 viewsNirvana

Back to Ayew, he has been terrible this season, and most of late season too, that is FACT. West Ham have been really poor but they have been a far better side with Ayew on the bench, and their fans were incensed he wasn't sold earlier for far less money so they could bring in actual quality. That says it all really.

In terms of value for money, we paid £20m and a likely £100k a week to sign a 28-year old with no chance for "re-sale value". Just as with Bony, it's really poor business and will be on the pitch, as well. This is money wasted again, but I really hope we stay up somehow in spite of it. A quick look at Ayew's stats this season shows how dire he's truly been:

18 appearances
4 key passes
5 shots on target
12 dribbles
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:32 - Feb 4 with 2324 viewsE20Jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:25 - Feb 4 by londonlisa2001

I'm not remotely interested in being drawn into another conversation with you but I will say one thing.

If you believe for just one second that women believe that someone calling them a self-righteous bitch because they have showed them to be incorrect about something, is in any way a man acting like a man, you are deeply mistaken.

Agreed X infinity.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:33 - Feb 4 with 2317 viewsNirvana

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:25 - Feb 4 by londonlisa2001

Wonderful Lisa, neither am I.

Care to call me "stupid", "thicko" "moron" again because you're upset??

As for the rest, I never said that. Just like you never showed me to be incorrect about anything.

I asked you to "confirm" your forthright claims, and you still haven't.

Unless you'd like to out your supposed club 'source' you can sit this one out.
Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:34 - Feb 4 with 2307 viewsNeath_Jack

Ayew signing imminent ? on 18:32 - Feb 4 by E20Jack

Agreed X infinity.

You can tell the men that are intimidated by women by the way they react to them on here. Then go on about cock sizes and how you should or shouldn't treat women. I pity them to be honest, hence me tending to ignore most of their nonsense.

If they act like that on here, in front of hundreds of posters, i dread to think what they are like with women behind closed doors.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024